Dedication Post for Rachana Parulkar

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Rachana Parulkar you were the soul of Ek Mutthi Aasman. I watched the show for one and only one Rachana Parulkar. If she is being replaced, I m happy for her. She is too young and why would she play older character like being mother to illegitimate child (Ragz and Kalpi are only married in front of God). Rachana you've really achieved your share of Ek Mutthi Aasman from this show. You really deserve 👏👏👏👏👏 from viewers like me. You put your hard work in EMA's each scene. I will see you in other show. You don't need someone from Production house or Creative team members to promote yourself. Your work  it self speaks volume for your fans. I definitely enjoyed your scene in every frame and you made special soft corner for you. I will always love you Rachana Parulkar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Rachana is just Amazing Love you Rachana 🤗
darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u are amazing
only bcoz of u till now i'm attached to ema
love u rachana parulkar
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rachana Parulkar acted her role as she should! She did justice to Kalpi's role! Cvs chose a RP to play the character as Kalpi and they couldn't have chosen someone better for the role! Her looks her personality and her actions as kalpana is awesome! She suits her role 100%! And did justice to it also!!
turypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watch EMA b'Z only rachna..& rachna...We love a lot..Edited by turypriya - 9 years ago
rachuroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes i only love her ...she to me is d most genuine among all d actors of ema cos she doesnt fake,no pretensions,jst speaks her mind and most of all acknowledges her co star...but alas she is not acknowledged as a person..infact she doesnt exist fr her costar!!
All these makes me love her more n more...n really hope to see justice done to her by her getting a gud project
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I also watch ema cuz of Rachna only...#loveRachnaParulkar
samluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rachana, u are the best.👍🏼 U were the heart and soul of EMA the only one. 
akshara82 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually started watchin EMA aftr d leap n first think caught my eyes was Rachana Parulkar @Kalpana..
i was dragged to watch it to c wether she vil get her ek mutthi aasmaan..
She is just perfect fr dat role n i dnt think sumone else would hv done justice fr dat role
Of Kalpana other then Rachana..
if cvs want her to be replaced.. i would say its their lost..
Il leave d show vit pleasure.. 😉
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love rachana and ashish but raghav character played by ashish died on may 9 for me. Since then I have been attached to the show only 4 kalpana. Ashish and rachana r d only 2 actors I like frm ema. If rachana is replaced than gud for her. I hope c gets better project. Rachana deserve more respect and value which I dont c djs or cvs or her co actors r giving her. In tht matter even ashish us included. On screen it was only with rachans tht ashish gave his best and 4 tht matter rachana plays a big role. If I watch any scenes of ashish with khi or even gauri, kamla and vitthal 4 tht matter he luks like a zombie.