RAGNA OS: I'M LATE, BUT STILL I'LL GET YOU(part 2 page 2)

mishti058 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi friends...I'm here with an OS. Hope you guys like it. It might be of very few parts, but I'll continue only if guys don't feel it's boring.

"Raghav...you are babe in the woods. When will you grow bold? When will you propose me?" Kalpi was thinking as she sat on her side table next to the window where she can see his bedroom window opened.

"Kalpi...I'm gathering strengths to confess my feelings for you, want to make you all mine for rest of my life. But whenever I come to open my heart in front of you, I go speechless. Words get struck in my throat and gush of air leaves when I further make attempt to get words through my mouth. You are mere proximity has great effect on both my mind and body", though Raghav while standing in his balcony folding his arms and staring at her room, up to his vision covers.

"Kalpi..." came the sweet voice of Pakhi, who entered Kalpi room in gait. (Pakhi is younger sister of Kalpi, who always snatches everything that Kalpi has or she has developed her obsession for the things, which belong to Kalpi).

Kalpi now turned her gaze from Raghav to look at her sister, hiding her tears which unknowingly left her eyes.

"Yes Pakhi..." she said with her eyes down staring something.

"Kalpi, why do you sound so low Kalpi? Is anything wrong? Is something bothering you?" Pakhi asked in mere concern for her sister. (Though Pakhi get attracted to whatever Kalpi gets, but she loves her sister and cares for her. Her mind only thinks of herself when she is at the verge of losing something, which she never wants to miss in her life).

"Pakhi, you think a lot when you're at loss of work. Let me help you to keep engaged...ha...ummm..." she spoke out hastily to escape from her sister's interrogation and faked a smile as Pakhi looked at her in amusement.

"Okay my sweet sister, now let us go for shopping in the new mall", Kalpi said as she wanted to divert her mind from Raghav.

(Raghav doesn't know that Kalpi love him, but Kalpi know Raghav love for her).

Few days later...

Pakhi suspected that something was wrong with her sister and went to Kalpi room and searched for her diary to find out what is bothering her sister, while Kalpi was in temple. (Kalpi had the habit of writing diary before she goes to sleep, everyday).

A beautiful handmade diary slipped from the closet when Pakhi hastily moved the contents inside it. She got the diary, finished reading it and understood Kalpi's soreness. When she turned the last page of diary, Kalpi stepped in front of Pakhi. Both understood words won't soothe them, at once both embraced each other and Kalpi started sobbing very badly. It seemed impossible to solace Kalpi, but Pakhi somehow managed to stop Kalpi's sob. "Kalpi, I'm there to help you. I would speak to the person whom you love; I learnt that even he loves you from your diary. Tomorrow everything will change, and I'll be the reason for it", Pakhi spoke out sincerely, marching her way out of the room to make plans for the next day...

As Pakhi left the room, Kalpi took her diary and started sketching Raghav in second page of the book, as she completed the sketch, she was drifted into fast slumber due to heavy weeping her energy was drained.

Next day Kalpi and Pakhi were walking towards the garden where Raghav is to be found there at every evening. They both stopped at the entrance and Kalpi was sweating as she just now got out of the gym. Seeing this Pakhi laughed out loudly. "Kalpi if you are so much tensed to face him, then how will you sit next to him while your marriage and what about your golden night?" Pakhi said mocking Kalpi. Kalpi was too shy on hearing this, her cheeks grew red. "Okay Kalpi, say me where is your hero, let's do what we are here for" Pakhi spoke out searching here and there to find some boy of her sister's taste. "Pakhi you alone go and speak to him, I feel my heart rising abnormally, and I can't face him. Please you go", Kalpi said with her shaking voice. "Hmmm... Okay, say me where he is" Pakhi asked.

Kalpi hesitantly, slowly lifted her index finger pointing and pointed at someone sitting on the grass facing ground and absent mindedly moving his hand on the grass. Pakhi excitedly follows where Kalpi's index finger was pointing and looked up at the person and her smile faded.

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistakes..

Edited by meena.mva - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice! I love it! Edited by Yellowdiamond - 9 years ago
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting..:)
Continue soon please!
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Meenu I soo loved it! Please please continue soon! And Pakhi grrr!
mishti058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariarai

๐Ÿ‘ nice deary

thank you ๐Ÿ˜Šaria
mishti058 thumbnail

Part 2

Pakhi was stunned as her gaze fell on the man sitting on grasses.

Momentarily she forgot her surrounding, unconsciously her legs heeded towards him making acute steps, she was reminiscing the day he met him and developed her feelings for him.

FLASHBACK

Pakhi came back to Mumbai after completing her studies in Bangalore. Pakhi stayed away from her dad and sister for about four years. On that day when Pakhi excitedly ran towards her flat to give her sister surprise, she tripped from the steps, only to be caught by the man behind her. Pakhi opened her eyes slowly to look at her savior but got lost in his dark brown eyes. She felt as he was the man she was waiting for. He quickly helped her balance on her own legs, and left without having second glance on her. Pakhi was drowned in those eyes that it took time for her to come back to the present. From that day she started to like every move of this man whenever she encountered him. She befriended him and silently enjoyed spending time with him. She never confessed her feeling for him.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"It's been two months from when I first met with you Raghav ...Never thought I would be placed in such a situation...I love you , and I have come here to confess my sisters love for you...now what should I do? Speak to you? Or run away from here? Why life has been so much complicated to me? Why I never get what I want easily?" Pakhi's these thoughts made her still frailer.

As her thoughts ended she was standing very close to Raghav, her legs halted for him to respond first. Raghav saw her and wished her good evening while standing on his legs.

Kalpi watching them afar felt her heart beat missing counts. She was waiting Pakhi to confess her love to Raghav.

"Pakhi how are you? And how come you're in garden?" Raghav asked Pakhi in astonishment as he very well know she was never interested being in garden.

"Raghav I have come here to confess something very important" Pakhi said in a sad tone taking her own time to say every word.

"Go ahead Pakhi" Raghav assured Pakhi.

"Say Pakhi... say him that my sister is in love with you" Kalpi said in a low tone believing that it would reach Pakhi's ears only.

Pakhi not even once turned towards Kalpi, made her mind to some decision, but not happy with her own decision.

"Pakhi speak out... say him that I love him" Kalpi reiterated in the hope Pakhi will listen to her this at least.

"Raghav... I love you" said Pakhi while the other two who was listening to her, looked at her somberly.

Sorry for any grammatical and spelling mistakes...

I thought to write still more, but now I'm in hurry to leave...

Please leave your valuable comments if you liked it, if you guys really like it, I'll give the next update tonight.

Sorry for not replying to everyone now, i'll come back and thank every1 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love you all

Edited by meena.mva - 9 years ago
mishti058 thumbnail
Thank you Di.. glad dat u love it
mishti058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pookhi

Interesting..:)