Fortuitous thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Bhairavi Raichura: We have not crossed any line in Laut Aao Trisha

Thu, July 17, 2014 10:00pm UTC by Letty Mariam Abraham
Add first Comment
Bhairavi Raichura: We have not crossed any line in Laut Aao Trisha
Tweet

The new Life OK show is going to be quite controversial we hear

Laut Aao Trisha which is based on the Spanish telly-novel Donde esta Elisa is all set to go on air by July 21. The producers - 24 Frames of the daily soap promise that the show will be a family drama induced with thriller, romance and action.

Our khabru tells us that the show will touch a lot of sensitive and controversial issues like incest, group sex and more. Armed with questions, we caught up with the producer-actor Bhairavi Raichura to clear our doubts. She said, "Yes it's true we are touching a lot of controversial subjects but I cannot reveal what it is exactly. These things are very prevalent in the society we live in, so what's the harm in showing it. If you've seen Savdhaan India on Life OK - you will see that such practices exist in our own community."

Aren't you worried that people might take offense to daily soaps showcasing such things? What if people boycott your show? "Well even if something like that happens, the channel and we will not change the storyline of the show. See, it's not like we have blatantly showcased something that people can't handle. We have not crossed any line in Laut Aao Trisha. We are showing only what is required and essential to take the story ahead."

Well we really hope the producer is ready for the self appointed moral police, who will attack them once the sequences go live. Fingers crossed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishveerrocks

t4s dear

welcomee😊
Originally posted by: Deewangi

welcomee😊

join my cc😳😳
Fortuitous thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishveerrocks

join my cc😳😳

okkke😛😊
Fortuitous thumbnail
This show is going to get very interesting... ðŸ˜›
Edited by Deewangi - 9 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS the  article , show is potraying the reality of high society , why should people boycott when audience can accept  and appreciate  the hit  film like page 3 then even this show has same backdrop.
SanaKan157 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is only showing the reality of what society is today. Not every Indian household is like what gets shown in Saas bahu type serials. Viewers have to accept the fact that India today has changed . Everybody is their own person  Edited by sweetsana1 - 9 years ago
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We knew from the promo's itself that this show will be bolder and will show a different side than the normal saas-bahu drama. I hope the audience accepts this change. Afterall this is what happens in our society these days... We may not like it or deny it but it's true.
daenerysnow thumbnail
Well spoken by the producer/actress, about time audiences start coming out of their pretty picture world of saas and bahus and see life represented via the raw and dark side of society, we ought to welcome series that challenge such corny happy romantic ideals and preconceived notions of goodness, and expose the chaotic and disturbing things that are in this world today
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsana1

It is only showing the reality of what society is today. Not every Indian household is like what gets shown in Saas bahu type serials. Viewers have to accept the fact that India today has changed . Everybody is their own person 

I agree, people may not want to watch it because its a dose of reality, they may want to remain blind to it and in their own bubble but these issues won't go away, they exist and continue to worsen.