Sep 20 Update-Complete...

pooja.walia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ok guys...here we go again....now I hope u all remember...that we all have to pray ki yahan electircity nahi jaaye...and while u are praying to God can u pray for my exams too πŸ˜‰...that I get good grades...😳..and please overlook all the mistakes....I will try and translate as much as possible....please give me some time...

DISCLAIMER: There is a complete chance of the updater getting very distracted at the sight of the male protagonist...haven't seen him properly in days...so please pardon that...😳...I might go over the moon if he's in black... but don't worry ...I will be brought back very soon...there are enough people surrounding him...even he himself...they will break my trance and push me back on mother earth....

ok here we go....ok ad...Jai walia ne badhai talaak ki something something... ya hai koi aur hai jo unke beech mushkile paida karega...I'm sure it has already been posted....but I saw it to socha likh daloon...waise bhi abhi the serial has not started....

ya here we go...

recap...wow... Krishna...I love this name....😳

Rano and Rashi in kitchen...Raashi crying,...saying bani is sufferring coz of me...I want to apologise to bani but I can't get myself to face her...Rano says that if u think u're wrong go n talk to bani she will understand

Bani packing....crying....Rashi comes in...both crying...

Rashi asks for forgivenes...Bani says why ask for my forgiveness...i know what u did was to save u're marriage...she is saying how its a farz(duty) of a girl to care for her family...(hello listen to u're self.......shouldn't u take care of them...stay with them...no no...I'm sorry I forgot...u're doing this to save u're husband's earnings....such a noble cause...phir chahe husband hi na rahe...no problem...the cause is bigger than the person...πŸ˜•)

she says that I will never forget u Rashi...u stood by me when I had no one....

ok now they hug...and cry....crying...still crying...(kitna cry karoge...bas karo...😭...)

Jigs aa gayi...Jai in black...(ok now my trance....😳)

he's sitting in the study scotch glass in hand...no now on his lips.(totally Jaidas mode...but kya killer looks hai yaar...😳...no wonder...I'm still watching the show...πŸ˜‰)..Jigs is saying i've nevr seen u drink like this(what are u saying...I have...we all have...haan tum us waqt busy thi...flop plans banane maiπŸ˜†)....she is saying why ware u giving u're self takleef(sufferring) for a girl who doesn't care for u and u're kid...Jai gets up... she says I will take care of the court case...I will handle it all...u stay at home...

Jai...haai...kya lag raha hai....OH GOD WHAT A LOOK...😳very very what should I say...its a mixture of hurt...sad...determined...a very strong and steely kindda look...😳(as usual...I love it...😳😳😳)

Jigs kuch to bol rahi hai...ok ok... i'll tell u..she will handle the court case... she doesn't want Jsi to face the lawyers who will ask stupid questions...I will take care of everything....

Ok now HE has lost iot...he says u take care of it... she say that you don't worry I won't let our family name go bad.....Jai says bani ko kuch nahi honma chahiye court mai...(Jai how can u trust her....u shouldn't have done this...u will repent later...)

Bani is taking her stuff out of the cupboard...the wedding dress..she is crying more and more...remembering her moments with Hunkeshwar(I like this term😳suits him veryy well)...she goes to the mirror...remembers old times....sad song ....kasam se palying in the background....

ok the dress is beautiful...so is the one she is wearing... but ye aansu....ufff....😭😭😭.

ok after the break...bani is walking down the stairs...crying...(is it just me...or she's crying tooo much😑😭😭)she looks at a vase...tells tony to always have flowers in it...white lillies... coz Jai got the vase...n he loves the flower-white lillies....

Tony is looking very Slick...πŸ˜‰(his hair are shining...kya baat hai Tony...u're ma'am is leaving and u...ok I get it ...U're attempt to make her stay back looking at u're new lookπŸ˜‰..good idea...Now if only it would work...)

massi tells bani that no one from the house is coming to the court.,...bani says that I don't want anyone to come...Now massi and bani cry.... she blesses bani...suabhagyawati hoo(I'm not sure about the spelling.... but massi ji..ok later...I have something to say to u in the end...)

Rano comes in... teary eyed...bani goes upto her...Rano is looking nice... blue suits her...

ok now more and more tears....

they hug...bani tells rano not to cry(yeah please...no more tears)...I'm always with u...she tells rano to talke care of her self andf her family(wo teri family bhi to hai😑..thi ...what ever...)

ok here we go...Pushy waiting outside to get her...(ye kya hai...koi kaam hai isko ya nahi....😑...he's always there...and now this will create a problem...😑)

he is taking Bani to the court...

There is someone in a car saying that "his wife has left.,...but he has not come...I'll wait foir him....."(Now who is this ????)

the guy has a picture of Jai in hand(bad ...ugly picture...but yeh kya someone wants to harm Jai...don't u dare u fellow...no matter how upset I might be with him...He has a very strong suraksha kawach...we at IF will hunt u down to the end of the world if u even lay a finger on him😑)

ok media announcing the divorce case...the sound is sooo loud as if she's talking on a loudspeaker...

Pushy says what I had in mind...he says its as if the media of the country has asembled here...(arreee bhai JAI WALIA ka case hai...so all the attention bhi kam padegi...)

tarun aaa gaya ....finally in a lawyers uniform....who is he representing????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

he tells Bani that Jai has already signed the divorce papers...he tellls her that she will be free from Jai and his name...her relationship...he addresses her as Bani Dixit...teels her what are u waiting for...thinking about how u will spend his wealth...(he has a veryu sarcastic tone......I don't blame him...but my dear u will soon regret this ....)

Jigs and Ranveer bhi aa gaye...

Pushy bhi aa gaya peeche se..😑.

Ok now I have a verryyy bad feeling...

Jigs is smiling...evil smile....please god please....not what I think should happen.....😭😭

ok Tarun is repersenting Bani...he tells the judge that Jai is ready to give her the divorce...he's giving her all the alimony....

he says that its a mutual Divorce...

Pia is present in the court...(looking so very lost....πŸ˜•)

Jigs is smiling...not really smiling...but has a look...(and I'm scared πŸ˜•)

ok somene comes in ....asks the judge to wait....

every one turns around to see him....(as if its a hero...a good looking hunk for whose glimpse everyone turns around...)

KAun hai yeh...

footsteps dikha rahe hain...ok he's a new guy...I've seen him somewhere...but where....some serial...or some place...sorry naam nahi pata....he's Jai's lawyer.... Jigs has sent him...she's tooo happy

Tarum is shocked...

bani too...Pia three...pushy four...so in short all are shocked...

this guy says that Jai wants to fight the case as he has got some evidence against Bani....

these evidences prove that bani had an extra marital affair...

Bani is disgusted(ME TOO🀒)

COMMENTS

Massi: I'm shocked ....you actually plan to sit down and watch her do this act of greatness...u are willing to watch Munna loose his wife and kid...U won't speak up...U also think that his money is more important to him...

Raashi:u feel sorry for her... u cry like her... but u couldn't stand for her...ok u said u had u're own reasons..😑...but do u think Ranveer will be affected by what u did....I don't even know what to say to u...

Rano:U could've atleast tried to do something...no...u came...u huged...u cried...PERIOD... is this the love and trust u had on di....πŸ˜•

Jigs:What did u think...won't Jai come to know about the new lawyer...😑u creepo...I hate u....no U're not even worth that much...u disgust me... u say u love u're brother...yeah right how much love hai...yeh mujhe dikh raha hai....😑

Ranveer:Jahan mummy wahi mai.... thats u're slogan...😑

Bani: Have u heard of that baby shampo...No more tears...can we have u start using it... kuch bhi karo...but ye ganga -jamna band karo...lest We shall all drown...seriously...I'm sure in a few days...there will be a news flash that KS set has drowned in the tears of the female protagonist...😭

bani my love...here's a  song from me...to u...rona rona kabhi nahi rona...chahe toot jaaye koi khilona...now u guys can't imagine how it was for me to see her cry soooo much...i'm dedicating her a song...me non musical person dedicating song...dekha bani...yeh kya kiya tumne...😭😭😭

Jai:Ok my handsome...my dear...my...what ever... u looked good today...should I say that u're 15 second appearance made the episode worth a watch for me...😳...

ok enough drooling...what did u do...why... u gave Jigs the charge to the court case...why???? what were u thinking...no wait u weren't thinking...u were drinking... kya plan hai... u will bahao all the money u're wife will save from u're sister as scotch.... itna drink karna health ke liye haani karak (injurious) hota hai....

stop drinking...get into action...u're wife needs u at the court...go have a look at what u're sister and her son have done.......

Tony:Tony ....u looked good today...as I said earlier...u atleast tried to stop her from leaving...I appreciate u're efforts...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

ok guys I've written tooooo much... so I'll stop now...

Boring episode... no it was a flooding episode...lets call the flood control teams...and keep them raedy..we will be needing them soon...veryyy sooon....

PS: nothing will happen to Krishna Walia...uski mom ne itne evil-eye bracelets pehne hai...πŸ˜†

Poo

Edited by pooja.walia - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Poo!! Wonderful as always...really appreciate it! πŸ‘

Btw....how did your exams go? I'm really praying to God for all your success!!

Keep it up!

Cheers,

Anjali Edited by amisra - 17 years ago
rhabia thumbnail

prayin' for ur electricity

oh and ur exams 2 πŸ˜‰

Edited by rhabia - 17 years ago
chicaneesa thumbnail
thanx babe for the bautiful update. love ay and pm me soon. mwah
MOHENA123 thumbnail
pooja as always thanks for the awesum update!!
Nidhiii thumbnail
OMG......This is the worst thing till date....Jai giving Jigs permission to handle the divorce case???? 🀒 🀒

Arghhhhhh

Btw, thanks Poo 😊 for your update
Nidhiii thumbnail
And I'm also praying that your exams go well...and for the electricity ofcourse πŸ˜›
jenshah95 thumbnail
i think jigs will not let bani win the case, she will insult her, and throw her out a house 😑
Lucky_Z thumbnail
thnx alot pooja , ur a darling πŸ˜ƒ
*Indian currey* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx poo... πŸ˜› (hope u don't mind me calling u that...!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ )....& Btw very best of luck 2 your exams ..my exams r just finished so now im in heaven..!! haha lol just joking.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ