My Views on First Episode...

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Here is wat i feel after watching First episode of Fanaah An Impossible Love Story...๐Ÿ˜Š

Firstly wat i loved about show that they dint created hype for showing faces of character..like showing their features..eyes..showing them from head to toe..they were straight to concept..No bullshit of making audience drool over character's hottness..cz all have been already drooling way too much..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now to Fight..uff that was hot..both Ritvik n Karan were so into character..the aggression on their face..the entry of both Hunks was spectacular..it made my heartbeat stop for a moment..๐Ÿ˜‰

N then back to humans..Ashwini loves Ira..this was not expected..so basically one more supernatural love story maybe one sided...okay from voice i guess the girl is Anita..?๐Ÿ˜•
Then Irawati's tragic story.."Sati Pratha" ๐Ÿฅฑ
Ratan played it just perfectly..she was intense..amazingly superb..she proved me wrong as after listening about her casting wat ere our reactions Vikas sir knows it VERY WELL๐Ÿ˜†
then came our hero..or DEVILISH hero Karan Kundra "Vivaan"..he looked hot..extremely HOTโ˜บ๏ธ
The chottu Vivaan is outstanding...he is cute..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
his curiousity to know about Haveli..matched with mine๐Ÿ˜‰
he is sweet guy..his love for plants n animals show his loving nature..so on the whole we are gonna see our Lover boy Kundra..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
There comes the woman behind all this story..Preet Madam..Mohabbat jise manjoor nhi.. ๐Ÿ˜›
m keen to know about her love interest..she was dumped on her marriage day..
Dhara's meeting with Vivaan was mysterious n scary..๐Ÿ˜›
the kids are amazing..๐Ÿ˜Š
all in all the episode was full with suspense..they showed broken links of character with each other..๐Ÿ‘
in this show there is not one lead all 5 characters have significant role to play..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
they left us wondering with questions..Fanaah is something which u surely can't miss..its worth watching..i hope it brings the much needed change in indian tv..this is something wat intelligent viewers need..they are surely gonna create history with this strong and impressive storyline..i just hope they continues with it..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Superb wrk guys..if i have to but ticket daily to watch i wont mind..cz its totally Paisa Vasool...๐Ÿ˜Ž
Exam time ko chodkr aaj pehli baar lga ki half hour palak jhapkte hi pura ho jata h..๐Ÿ˜†
Kudos to Vikas sir for coming up with this..ek aap hi toh hum young generationke baare mein sochte ho..Heartfelt Thank u..๐Ÿค—

now m dying for Karan Kundra's entry..his glimpses today made me so spellbound now m dying to see him...after all m Proud Kundrian For Life...

P.S. guys plz stop comparing Fanaah with other shows..it has got its own significance n individuality..so we should better appreciate their hardwork as no one can copy some one's hardwrk n dedication..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye [>:D <]
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye [>:D <]

๐Ÿ˜† kuch sath laaye ya khali hath hi chale aaye๐Ÿ˜‰
shibz thumbnail
Good review๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hahaha showing body parts,..i actually hadn't given it a thought coz i'm not used to watching shows with such intros๐Ÿ˜† good one..๐Ÿ˜›
I liked the start in that case..

KK n RD tashan.. I love it at the moment๐Ÿ˜ƒ 2 strong headed ppl colliding..n that acted out by 2 hotties who r amazing actors

Ashwini? I dint hear his name. Iravathi was so scary..

hahaha so u're all up for Ira-Vivaan story?๐Ÿ˜›

Preet's love interest lloked like the vampire who gives new life to Iravathi..Sorry don't know his name..

I did not understand..if Preet is a witch then what is Dhara doing with her?๐Ÿ˜• She also looked ghostly to me!
Young Vivaan was so cuteโค๏ธ

You did not mention Vivaan's Jiju,..He is sweet..I liked him.. :D but why is his sister so rude?

and Vivaan's friend was locked up behind the bars in the house?๐Ÿ˜•

haha true..there were no ad breaks n still it got over so soon๐Ÿ˜†

I think KK ki entry k liye abhi time hai..
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

Good review๐Ÿ˜ƒ  THANK U

hahaha showing body parts,..i actually hadn't given it a thought coz i'm not used to watching shows with such intros๐Ÿ˜† good one..๐Ÿ˜› I HATE THAT MOST..๐Ÿ˜›
I liked the start in that case.. ME TOO

๐Ÿ˜ƒKK n RD tashan.. I love it at the moment๐Ÿ˜ƒ 2 strong headed ppl colliding..n that acted out by 2 hotties who r amazing actors YA RITE TASHAN๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ashwini? I dint hear his name. Iravathi was so scary.. ITS HIS REAL NAME..REEL TOH MUJHE BHI NHI SUNA๐Ÿ˜›

hahaha so u're all up for Ira-Vivaan story?๐Ÿ˜› NOOO...BUT SHE DID IMPRESSED WITH HER ACTING..๐Ÿ˜›

Preet's love interest lloked like the vampire who gives new life to Iravathi..Sorry don't know his name.. R
EALLY I DON'T THINK SO BUT POSSIBLE๐Ÿ˜Š

I did not understand..if Preet is a witch then what is Dhara doing with her?๐Ÿ˜• She also looked ghostly to me! ME TOO..I WAS LIKE ISME JAAN H YA NHI๐Ÿ˜› I THINK SHE IS HER ADOPTED DAUGHTER ACC. TO ONE POST HERE๐Ÿ˜•
Young Vivaan was so cuteโค๏ธ HE WAS SO SIMILAR TO KK..

You did not mention Vivaan's Jiju,..He is sweet..I liked him.. :D but why is his sister so rude? YA I FORGOT..ME TOO DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WAS RUDE๐Ÿ˜•

and Vivaan's friend was locked up behind the bars in the house?๐Ÿ˜• MYSTERY๐Ÿ˜•

haha true..there were no ad breaks n still it got over so soon๐Ÿ˜† HAINA..ITTU SA THA ๐Ÿ˜›

I think KK ki entry k liye abhi time hai.. HMM...HE SAID CYA AFTER FEW EPISODES๐Ÿ˜ณ

mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great reveiw! Im still wondering why anitas character preet wants vivaan and dhara to be friends... i thought dhara was human :/
I can't wait till the story unfolds...before i only was gonna watch it for karan but now the story is so mysterious i want more
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi1424

Great reveiw! Im still wondering why anitas character preet wants vivaan and dhara to be friends... i thought dhara was human :/
I can't wait till the story unfolds...before i only was gonna watch it for karan but now the story is so mysterious i want more

thank u..
confused๐Ÿ˜•
Avni is human๐Ÿ˜ณ
same here..it has hooked us all๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOl i toh dint watched it toh mujhe review se kya mtlb
hm to bs aapke daawt-e-ishq pe chale aae :P
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyshaAlvi007

LOl i toh dint watched it toh mujhe review se kya mtlb
hm to bs aapke daawt-e-ishq pe chale aae :P

hhaahha๐Ÿ˜†
pagal.. u need to watch dude..Kundra is killing๐Ÿ˜ณ
aww.. sho cute love u :*
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can say that it has started with a Bang!!

loved d cinematography... good picturization!!

performance too were great!!
bt yes..chetna needs to work a bit on her acting..
all d other cast were perfect...

special mention for Lil vivaan...loved his acting..
perfect choice for young kundra :D

although I am Lil confused abt d story n d characters..
bt yup..im sure that everything wud b sorted in d cuming epis..:))))

last bt not d least ...I'm already in love with vivaan ..โค๏ธ
super excited to see grown up vivaan ๐Ÿ˜ณ

)Edited by Arjuhi_kk - 9 years ago