Main Na Bhoolungi, July 21, 2014, Written Update

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Main Na Bhoolongi

July 21, 2014

Written Update

Episode starts with Samaira giving black coffee, she says I feel so bad that Mr. Mahanto scolded you. You must eat something.  Adi says Thanks for taking blame on yourself yesterday, you the best wife in the world. Samaira says I just did wify duty, Adi says still thanks a lot.

Guptas are discussing marriage arrangement with Nimesh's parents. Nimesh parents asks for Mahi, Vinit says Mahi is sad as Nimesh is leaving today. Mahi says sorry to Nimesh for behaving badly due to Sameer Varma's betrayal.

Neeraj goes to Madhu's room, she is sleeping and Neeraj says now I have to give injection, Madhu screams, Mahanto and Sunaina runs to her room. Neeraj says Madhu got mental stroke again, and he gives her injection, Madhu goes to sleep.

Mahanto asks Neeraj how long this will go on? Samaira says Neeraj should stay in this house as we never know when Madhu will go crazy. Mahanto says that will be great if it's possible. Samaira says to Neeraj, I am just requesting you not forcing. Neeraj agrees to stay. Madhu requests Neeraj not to give her injection. Neeraj says I came here for this. Madhu says you are doing it for money, I will give you more money, Neeraj says everything is not about money.

Samaira says sorry to Mahanto, says please forgive me, Mahanto says only if you promise not to do again, Samaira says, she will not do it again. And she request them for outing for whole family and Mahanto agrees. They are all leaving and samaira feels dizzy, she asks them to continue with the plan. She says, they might join them if she feels good. Everyone leaves and Samaira gets up, Adi says what was it? Why did you plan when you didn't want to go, Samaira says I wanted to be alone with you here.

Madhu screams again and Samaira tells her to do what they say. She says you will never be able to prove that you are not crazy, We will make you crazy. Samaira says I took away from you everything including your husband. Adi tells Maddy, I did a right thing in life by divorcing you, you never loved me, you always insulted me. Samaira say leave it ADi, lets go and tells Maddy that she has planed a romantinc evening with Adi. Neeraj gets upset, Maddy thinks why is he upset?

Precap: Adi and Samaira are near the pool romancing, Neeraj sees them and gets upset, Maddy notices it.

Edited by paljay - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update, Pallavi 😛

Good job Neeraj 👏 Revealing ur weakness to the enemy 👍🏼 👏
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks paljay for detailed WU.   when will samaira realise what neeraj feels for her?!!
Minionite thumbnail
Thank god the show is ending else we would have seen Madhu using Neeraj to ruin Samaira's plans and then a continuation from there. 🤔
Samaira open your eyes and see that Neeraj loves you!!!!

Thanks for the WU!