TOI: Avinesh Rekhi unfazed by changes in his track

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Avinesh Rekhi unfazed by changes in his track
Avinesh Rekhi unfazed by changes in his track
Avinesh Rekhi

After his track intensified the drama in 'Main Naa Bhoolungi', Avinesh Rekhi's role has taken a backseat as the makers are now focusing more on the lead characters Samaira (Aishwarya Sakhuja) and Aditya (Vikas Manaktala).
Avinesh's character (Neeraj Sachdeva), we were told, has been inspired by Shatrughan Sinha's role in 'Khoon Bhari Maang'. According to sources, the show, a finite one, was supposed to end in July, but has been extended till September. 

Says an insider, "Avinesh's role was supposed to be meaty. But after the show did well, the makers decided to extend it and his track got lost. This is something that usually happens with TV shows. They open with great promise, and when they do well, the script and the characters suffer." 

However, Avinesh seems to be unaffected by the development. "I knew about my role and how it would shape up. It's a finite show and it will get over soon.
"

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Avinesh-Rekhi-unfazed-by-changes-in-his-track/articleshow/38743403.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
avinesh:-  what about your fans who are disappointed with your nearly non existent in the show??
Minionite thumbnail
Now they're saying September. Sure it's a finite series but at least establish the finite series end-date!
And I agree! What about your fans?!!
Ms.SK thumbnail
I think by end of aug. the show will end
Minionite thumbnail
^ Read the last line of the first paragraph. It says "extended to September". So it means it'll probably go at least into the first week of September.
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^ do we take it as confirmed that show extended for two months only!!
Not 4 months, as per other articles which were not clear re. extensions
Minionite thumbnail
I guess so. As it is the show seems to be wrapping up with all the things coming to a conclusion and what not.
Ms.SK thumbnail
glad only 2 months.   don't think it could have stretched to 4 months.
unless they give few episodes of shikha/neeraj love track ðŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
^ I doubt that'll ever happen. We're probably going to get a rushed confession, marriage, and jump of a few months all in one episode. ðŸ¤”
premraj26 thumbnail
Obviously, no participants of the show is going to admit to the truth however frustrated they may be.😔
It's so clear that everything is going hay why, REASON best known to them.🤬