Posted: 9 years ago

Index :

Prologue - scroll.

Part I - Page 2.

Part II - Page 5.

Part III - page 9.

Part IV - page 13

Singhania mansion.

Everyone panics as they heard the sound of siren. The captive has escaped. Now who will save them from the wrath of Mr. Raghav Singhania, the uncrowned king of the city? Everyone fears him. He is living terror and his mansion is jail of his enemies. None can enter or leave the mansion without his permission.  Servants and security guards get panicked. They don't know what will happen with them.

Raghav smirks as he sees the girl running out in the surveillance system.  After 10 minutes, Raghav hears a knock on his door and asks the person to enter. His assistant Vikrant enters. He is shivering in fear and stammers that the reporter has run away. Raghav looks at him: So what. Get her again. She can't run far away and I am sure none will help her in this city.' Suddenly Raghav hears a voice you are wrong, Raghav. There is still someone who dares to go against you and she has decided to give shelter to the reporter. Raghav looks at the source of voice and smiles seeing his best friend and partner Samar Raizada.

Raghav : Don't say that she has again tried to come between my way.

Sammy : She has, Raghav.

Raghav smirks: That's gr8, Sammy. Give me the CD.

Sammy hands over the CD to Raghav. Raghav leaves the room. He comes down and starts driving his car.

A small house at a corner of the city.

She hears the Car's sound and gets panicked. She knows what is coming. She has to face him. Raghav looks at the house and goes near to the main entrance. He knocks on the door. She knows who is outside but she does not know what to do. The sounds of knock are getting harsh and loud. She looks at the girl who is shivering in fear.  She gathers all her strength and opens the door. Their eyes meet. His brown gaze meets with her intense black eyes. Raghav just comes inside and sits on the sofa. He looks at the girl who is trembling in fear and then looks at Kalpana. Her glare is cold as she is prepared for what is coming.

Raghav : It's nice to meet u again . But I will really appreciate you Kalpana if you tell your guest of honor to give me the pen drive in which she had stored some of my business data. It is confidential.

Kalpana looks at the girl and girl opens her fist. Kalpana takes pen drive from her hand and give it to Raghav saying it's your pen drive and now please leave.'

Raghav : Not so soon. I want you to show something. I am sure you will like it.

Raghav goes to TV, put the cd in video player and switch on the TV.  After seeing video, Kalpana gives a disgusted look at the girl who is now crying, sitting on the floor. Her head is down. Tears are streaming from her eyes.

Raghav : Did u like the video in which your innocent guest is trying to seduce me. Now tell me what will happen if this video will be on news tomorrow.  Let me guess. Her marriage will break. Her parents will die in shame.

Kalpana : stop it. You can't do it.

Raghav : and who will stop me.

Kalpana : I will stop u at any cost.

Raghav : let's see how will you stop me.

Raghav stands up and turns to leave.

Kalpana : what do u want?

Raghav turns and smiles: A day of your life.

Kalpana : I want this cd now.

Raghav : Give me my price and get it. 

Kalpana : Please don't do this . Don't spoil an innocent girl's future. She is someone's daughter, someone's sister.

Raghav closes his fist in anger. He comes near Kalpana and grabs her hair : Don't you dare to try this on me again. Get ready sharp at 7 am tomorrow. My driver will pick u. Otherwise day after tomorrow you will see this video on news sharp at 7 am.

Note :

Hi guys this is not dark ff. It is a passionate love story. In this chapter, Raghav seems to be monster that can do anything for what he wants. But no he is not. How destiny played a game and an honest school teacher Raghav , fondly called as chintu turns into an immoral, dishonest,  corrupt and ruthless businessman Mr. raghav singhania. My all stories are always based on Kalpana but this time I am trying something different.

Tell me guys do you want me to continue.  

Edited by Saanjh26 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
interesting...continue soon asap😳
aanchuxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I loved it continue soon
Edited by aanchal57 - 9 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG your new SS...I am already looking forward to it. πŸ˜ƒ You are undoubtedly one of the best writers of our forum! and I am loving this Raghav...and so looking forward to the passion! β˜ΊοΈ
Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
luved itπŸ˜ƒ

awwwssm updt πŸ‘
cntnu soon nd plz pm me nxt tym
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
interesting... continue and update asap :)
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting plz continue 
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting story...looking 4wrd to read more
Continue soon
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2