Sandhir/Vidarth OS ~Cupid Did It All~

BeyondDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys...
I'm back,.., it's been long and I didn't post any os so I'm back with the torture..🀣
Ok so this os is dedicated to 3 people...
First Anu(Anu0411)- yaar tu hostel jaa Rahi hai and I know your sad so I really hope you laugh or Atleast smile after reading this... I love you...<3
Ash and kri my constant supporters like always.. This is dedicated to you as well sisters..🀣

Genre: Humor

RANDHIR'S POV :

It was like any other normal day in FITE...Students running to the assembly hall... The teachers running as well... A dog walking calmly looking here and there... Students still trying to reach the assembly happy at time...

Wait , what?? A dog ? In FITE?? Hell he's so cute...!
Wait... Is he a he or a she..?
He looks like a he...
Randhir Singh Shekhawat get a bloody grip... You just can't go bonkers over a oh so cute dog..

Screw your image, just go and play with that cutie pie Randhir...

-----------------------------------------

Randhir was about to go to the dog when someone whistled from behind gaining that Labrador's attention just for a second after which the dog just turned his way and started walking away with finesse and fervour...

Randhir laughed at the antics of the idiots who tried to capture the dogs attention by whistling.

He turned back still laughing only to be greeted by his arch rival glaring at him. "Itna has kyu rahe ho Randhir..?" Parth asked quite angrily.

"Kuch nahi bas dekh raha tha.. Your a loser in this as well... " he mocked Parth.

"As if Randhir, even you couldn't get his attention..." Parth commented.

"I didn't even try Parth..." he said.

"I bet, even if you tried you wouldn't have succeeded..." Parth challenged Randhir.

And after provoking the competitive side of Randhir, no one could get away. Randhir at once forwarded his fist waiting for Parth.

"Yeh kya hai..?" asked an utterly confused Parth looking at Randhir's fist.

"Tu kitna dumb hai... Actually this is what Karan and I do when we challenge each other..." he added sadly.

Randhir was about to withdraw his hand back when Parth bumped RD's fist with his. This was enough as a sign to tell that the Game was on.

------------------------------------------

'How the hell do I find out that cutie pies name' Randhir thought sitting where he usually sat, ok the stair case, deep in thoughts.

He again saw the dog roaming about freely in the corridors. 'How the hell did this dog come in FITE in the first place, though I'm not complaining' Randhir thought. His chain of thoughts was broken when he heard Parth.
He immediately started laughing loudly.

"Tum itna has kyu rahe ko Aaj Randhir...?" Parth asked highly irritated.

"Tumne abhi cutie pie ko Tommy kaha..." Randhir literally choked the words out still not able to digest the fact that Parth could be so stupid at times.

He immediately regretted what he told. 'Shit, Meine yeh kya kar diya. Iss Parth ke saamne cutie pie bol diya' he chided himself.

It was now Parth's turn to burst out laughing.
"Tumne abhi usse Cutie Pie kaha.." he said trying to control his laughter.

"Haan , toh..? Tommy se toh Acha hi hai ..." Randhir said trying to shield his macho man reputation.

They both continued fighting not aware of the fact that the Cutie Pie cum Tommy had long gone least interested in them.

They would have continued fighting if Yoyo hadn't interfered.

"Cupid.." Yoyo said in a matter-of-fact way.
Randhir n Parth both at once shouted, "Cupid kya yoyo...?"

"Oh ji... Gussa kyu hote ho..? Vo cutie pie ya tommy nahi Cupid hai..." Yoyo finished looking at 2 blushing boys who stood before him.

After they were done with blushing, it actually clicked them that how come Yoyo knew the dog's name.

"Tujhe kaise Pata ki uska naam Cupid hai..??" they asked at the same time.

"Pajji, aap dono FITE ke top students ho mujhe toh yakin hi nahi Hota... Uske dog tag par Cupid hi Likha hua tha..." Yoyo said still not able to believe that these were the two famous and intelligent boys of FITE.

The boys embarrassed looked anywhere but each other to hide their stupidity.

------------------------------------

FITE was known to prove all the universal norms wrong and this time as well they were proving it wrong.

People say dogs follow their owners anywhere and everywhere they go, but what was going on in FITE proved it wrong yet again...

Here were 2 handsome hunks, whom girls would love to be followed by. And they..? They were following Cupid, a dog.

The sight was with worth watching...
They both tried a number if times to grab Cupid's attention but in vain.

'Yaar sab try kar liya par yeh hai ki attitude dikha raha hai' Randhir thought. 'Yeh toh bilkul mere jaisa hai, attitude bhi bilkul mere jaise' he concluded with a goofy smile on his face.

Parth's thoughts were no different,
'Aahh, yeh Cupid toh maan hi nahi raha hai, biscuits bhi diye par yeh hai ki attitude dikha kar chala Gaya'

-----------------------------------

Day seemed so short trying to grab Cupid's attention. It was evening but the progress was still nil.

Finally not able to take their failure Parth and Randhir decided on a mutual agreement. 'Mission Follow Cupid - Find out where he actually came from'

They saw Cupid walking towards the girls hostel and decided to follow him as quietly as possible. From how much they knew him, they could make out that he was a well trained
dog. And he would possibly make out that he was being followed.

They wondered why he was going towards the girls hostel. And shockingly he was going towards Sanyukta and Vidushi's room.

Things were getting weird now why would a dog go to girls hostel and that too towards their girls room.

"Parth, yeh toh Sanyu...kta ke room Mein jaane wala hai..." a tensed Randhir let out his concern.

"Sanyukta ko chod, Uss room Mein Vidushi bhi rehti hai..." Parth told anger dripping from his voice.

'Yeh Vidushi ko kaise bhul sakta hai..?' he thought but a thought popped again, 'Yeh kyu Vidushi ko yaad karega..? Uske liye Mein hu na..!' He smiled inwardly as that thought processed in his mind.

The boys were so engrossed in their thoughts that didn't notice that Cupid had entered the room. They were bought back to reality when they heard Sanyukta scream.

"Oh shit, kahi Cupid ne Sanyukta ko bite toh nahi kar liya..." Randhir said aloud running from their hiding place towards their room, Parth following close behind but immediately stopped, standing behind the door of their room.

What they saw left them shocked. Sanyukta was standing on the bed horrified and there was Vidushi hovered by Cupid.

Parth was about to go to help his Vidushi but was stopped by Randhir who caught his wrist signalling him to watch it carefully.

Though confused, he saw Cupid hovering Vidushi again but this time he processed it thoroughly and figured it out that it was out of love and not anger or dislike.

"Cupid, stop it ..." Vids said merrily but only got a wagging tail in response.

For Parth, it was the most beautiful sight ever. He never actually saw Vidushi so happy, laughing her heart out, and now that he saw that he wished he could watch it forever.

Randhir hadn't observed any of it as he was mesmerised with Sanyukta whose expression gradually changed from a horrified one to that of a soft one with love.

"Vidushi, yeh dog Tumhara hai..?" Sanyukta asked clearly excited.

"Hey, yeh dog nahi hai... He's my brother, my best buddy..." Vids replied a little too apprehensively but later apologised saying, "Sorry, vo actually, Cupid is way too special for me... And well I wish he would be par yeh mera nahi hai, Ayaan ka hai..."

Hearing Ayaan's name Parth felt a bit uncomfortable. And not being teased by Randhir would be impossible. Randhir gave him a She-already-has-a-boyfriend look which angered him further.

"Oh.. I'm sorry mujhe bhi iss cutie pie ka naam Pata nahi tha... Whose Ayaan...?" She asked her a little cautiously not knowing how Vidushi would react when asked about personal stuff.

Randhir was hoping that Parth would not tease him as well. But his stars were not on his side, Parth who was nervous to know about Ayaan didn't fail to notice the similarities between Sanyukta and Randhir. Both has actually used cutie pie

Parth could make out that Randhir was actually blushing. He however didn't bother him much, he had to know who Ayaan was.

"Arey, no problem yaar... Vaise Ayaan mera cousin hai... 17 years old.. actually Aaj vo night out pe hai so he didn't want Cupid to stay alone.. Isiliye he asked me to keep Cupid for a day..." she said totally concentrating on Cupid and no one else.

Parth didn't even know that he was catching his breath until he finally sighed in relief.

Parth sighing in relief was a bad move, coz Cupid immediately started barking looking towards the door.

Sanyu immediately got down and opened the door completely and shocked to see Ranhdir and Parth.

Vidushi was now up sitting beside Cupid kissing him mumbling a 'Good boy' in his ear.

The 3 of them were confused because she hadn't reacted at all. Not able to handle the suspense Sanyukta asked, "Vidushi..? Tumhe Pata haina ki Parth n Randhir were spying on us..."

"Oh... Mind it.. Hum log tum par spy nahi kar rahe the... Hum Cupid ko follow karte hue aaye hai.." Randhir said but added "However, the point is.. Tum hume dekh kar shock kyu nahi hue...?"

Vidushi first laughed her heart out confusing them further.
Still laughing she continued, "Tumhe kya Lagta hai..Cupid mujh par aise kyu Chad Gaya?? You know why he hovered me in the first place??" She asked them.

Seeing their further confused faces she mocked them saying, "And YOU are the toppers of FITE..."

Seeing them glaring she smiled sheepishly and continued, "Actually, Cupid is a trained dog, I hope you guys could make that out Atleast..?" she laughed before continuing, "So, vo generally sab kuch indirectly dikhata hai... Like when they are some intruders, he tries being jovial so that they don't get alarmed..." she concluded seeing their confused faces which after the explanation turned into an amusing one.

"So...??" Parth asked not able to frame a proper question.
"So, mujhe Pata chal Gaya tha that there was someone at the door and I guessed it was you coz I saw you both in the morning trying to impress Cupid..." she said before laughing after which Sanyukta joined in too.

They were embarrassed yet again, but this time they didn't seem to mind at all, after all their girls were happy because of them.

"It's a secret language of Cupid.." Parth and Sanyu chorused out of nowhere at the same time making everyone laugh again.

"You know Vidushi, Cupid par kissi ka copyright nahi hota but your an exception..." Randhir told seeing the four legged being so affectionate towards her.

"Hey I'm no exception Randhir, it's just that he knows me too well..." Vids defended herself still cuddling Cupid who seemed to enjoy the love as well. 'Maybe one day you and I could be the same way. You cuddling me as well' Parth thought immediately shooing away this thought.

"Cupid..." Sanyu called out with open arms wanting Cupid to cuddle with her as well but what she got left everyone in a difficult situation where they were trying to control their laughter, Cupid had plainly ignored her.

Though she was a little apprehensive about it she let it go.

"You have Cupid's copy right Vidushi..he isn't even cuddling me." Sanyu concluded her arms resting on her chest looking away in a childish manner.

"Maybe We could cuddle .." Randhir blurted out making Sanyu blush, Parth traumatised and Vids stopping in her tracks.

"Maybe that's not a bad idea Randhir..." Sanyu said closing the distance between them.

"Before you start a adult movie in here, get to know that there's a minor in here as well..." Vids informed.

Turning towards her Parth asked, "Who is a minor in here.."

She just pointed a finger at Cupid mumbling, "He's 3 years old .."

"Maybe a peck wouldn't blind him..." Randhir exclaimed naughtily which quickly became true when he swiftly kissed Sanyukta while Vidushi covered Cupid's eyes with her palms mumbling, "I didn't want to take a Risk..."

Parth moved towards Vids. 'Shayad Cupid ke liya aa raha hai' she thought but she was caught off guard when he pulled her and pressed his lips onto hers for a few seconds before withdrawing it.

"Yeh kis liye tha...?" aksked a flabbergasted Vidushi.

"Arey... Why should Randhir have all the fun.." he grinned.

"Acha ab Cupid ke eyes ko kuch nahi hoga...?" Randhir teased.

"Nah... He's used to seeing me kissing..." Vids told immediately regretting it when she saw 2 faces staring at her in shock and the other in anger.

"Who has kissed you Vids..." Parth asked her through gritted teeth trying hard to control his anger.

Though embarrassed she replied, "My teddy.."

The best way to end this amazing day was by laughing at Vidushi's stupidity and they just did that.

Maybe, just maybe this wasn't a bad day after all, they could tell that 'Cupid Did It All'

People say the secret language of Cupid is a language you cannot know but only experience and feel - Love

--------------------------------

And that's a wrap...
I hope you liked it...
Feed back time...😳

Love
Ayesha...

Edited by Craziness123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gahh...u finally posted.
Lol. You know all my reactions...
-Ms.Rocker- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Haha. I was laughing all the while! :D
OMG! this was soo cute Natak!
I so loved it.. Isse padke toh koi bhi Hasta. Your such a sweetheart to present this cute OS. It was amazing. :D
Keep writing and PM mat bhoolna! :)
Loved it a lott!
And tere bhai ka naam use kar liya tune? xP 🀣 Cheater. xP

Love you,
Vanii ^_^
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was amazing πŸ‘

It was cute πŸ˜ƒ

Sandhir will happen but i want vidarth to happen as well ...but with current track like vidushi leaving dream team i dont think it will happen πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by Greys_Anatomy - 9 years ago
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This very cute! πŸ˜³
Lovely OS.
Keep up the good work! πŸ˜³
amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hahahha dats too good & so cute...

loved it... keep gng dear...
sushie166 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha
this was so phunnie..
i loved it
keep writing

love
-Sush
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Ayesha
Awesome,lovely writtenπŸ‘β­οΈ
love it😳
keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
love
Bushra
πŸ€—
Edited by Param_love - 9 years ago
chowanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
oh gosh!!!!nam par k meine kya socha aur kya nikla!!🀣
it was realy funny ayesha!!!!
Pihu1596 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ayesha,
The OS was jst hilarious.
I was laughing all d while like a psycho *still laughing*
I really love it to d core n yeah bdw I like D name Ayaan n d way u use it in ur FF. Nice name :)
I really hope Vidarth happens.
LOVE YOU N KEEP ROCKING!!!

P.S Ty 4 PM

Love
-Pihu