I have had enough! I need parud scenes - DT Note Pg 37

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
What the f***** hell is this? 18 minutes of crap and less than 2 minutes of parud scenes? SPECIALLY IN THIS TRACK WHEN IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE 2 MAIN LEADS AND THE VILLAIN?

Tell me if I am wrong - but I want Ashish to give more time for RR.

Don't tell me CVs should utilize time more etc crap. cz they have less than 24hrs to get the script together, shoot and get the episode on air. And the glaring lack of time from him is getting obvious now.

And whatever ratings, whatever audience this show had left was the ones watching for the jodi and romance.
I wanna know does this mean we are being told to wash our hands off it too?

And no I am not watching JDJ. So I don't care for that show this year. But I care for RR and I care for parud and I want to see more of them.  I want to see Paro and Rudra. PaRud against Shantanu 18 minutes of each episode.

The show may end in 3 months or it may get a slot change - but every damn day I want more of the story of the leads. Not some effing family drama and shit that should have been the 2 min content where the 2 main lead and villain track should have taken 18 mins of the episodes.

So I want more time for this show from the male lead too, because I am here to watch a romance and I want to watch that!

I now have had enough. Weeks on end it has been the same, and its not a little, its crossing the limit and I kept shut up and tolerated. But now, I am sick of it and telling it as it is because no1 is doing charity work in the time that should have been used to give the scenes we crave to watch, the track the way we crave to watch..

So I am at the end of my limit of patience!

Rant completed. Agree or disagree. throw mud on me or give ur opinions. I am just sick of this and off IF for tonight. Good night.
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

What the f***** hell is this? 18 minutes of crap and less than 2 minutes of parud scenes? SPECIALLY IN THIS TRACK WHEN IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE 2 MAIN LEADS AND THE VILLAIN?

Tell me if I am wrong - but I want Ashish to give more time for RR.

Don't tell me CVs should utilize time more etc crap. cz they have less than 24hrs to get the script together, shoot and get the episode on air. And the glaring lack of time from him is getting obvious now.

And whatever ratings, whatever audience this show had left was the ones watching for the jodi and romance.
I wanna know does this mean we are being told to wash our hands off it too?

And no I am not watching JDJ. So I don't care for that show this year. But I care for RR and I care for parud and I want to see more of them.  I want to see Paro and Rudra. PaRud against Shantanu 18 minutes of each episode.

The show may end in 3 months or it may get a slot change - but every damn day I want more of the story of the leads. Not some effing family drama and shit that should have been the 2 min content where the 2 main lead and villain track should have taken 18 mins of the episodes.

So I want more time for this show from the male lead too, because I am here to watch a romance and I want to watch that!

I now have had enough. Weeks on end it has been the same, and its not a little, its crossing the limit and I kept shut up and tolerated. But now, I am sick of it and telling it as it is because no1 is doing charity work in the time that should have been used to give the scenes we crave to watch, the track the way we crave to watch..

So I am at the end of my limit of patience!

Rant completed. Agree or disagree. throw mud on me or give ur opinions. I am just sick of this and off IF for tonight. Good night.

WORD ... I think a lot of us feel this way. But honestly, I am enjoying watching Sanaya and the rest too. And like I have said many times before - I will continue to watch RR no matter what.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sunara you too!🀣
Last week I was on vacation so I was  happy there are less Parud scenesπŸ˜† but this week I'm keep on  checking the time.. when Rudra will come? the episode time is almost getting over? my face turns to😳    πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜•  πŸ˜² πŸ€’

Well I hope next week we will get more Parud. 
But I'll have to give  it to CVs for not getting us bored.
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree with u sunara
i want some parud romance 

nd wht they r showing ...
leave parud romance ...they r not even showing paro nd rudra together

Parud_Forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree πŸ‘πŸΌ
The show was supposed to be a love story
not a family drama want to watch parud miss them πŸ˜’
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Right on Sunara! And they wonder why they aren't getting trps...this is not a lovestory from any angle...
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I partly agree with u sunara .
Yes, kal kya ho na hai , nobody knows so we as viewers  want to make the most out of today, RR may or may not come to an end in a few months , so i would prefer watching more of the leads rather than the saas bahu drama. 

Although the track is fun , but if this keeps happening for more than what it should then i am gonna go crazy! 

Rang Rasiya is a romance saga , all the other characters and tracks in this show should be working towards the story of the Main Leads not as an obstacle on the path and not at all Against it! 

Although we don't get to see MUCH of ashish due to JDJ , I feel that he is trying his best trying to juggle both work, i think as an actor one should stay completely committed to their show and i feel ashish shouldn't have taken up JDJ when RR is still on. But that's just my opinion, though I feel it wasn't appropriate of him to do so BUT I also feel that he is doing his BEST trying to juggle both. Whenever ashish cums as rudra I don't see any shortage in his way of expression , he gives what we know is RUDRA. though less of it but at least he doesn't compromise with what he is giving..

I wish him all the best in JDJ , But i will be very relieved and happy if it ends . πŸ˜†
parud4infinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with there taking the **** .we need parud its a love story after all and ashish is not even in yesterdays episode and
Today he comes for 1min , I'm not happy hoping next week we get some parud episode
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you completely.
what we are watching is not rr, and I am sick and frustrated with it.
they are killing the essence of a beautiful show
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you, RR needs to be AS's priority.