SwaRon: When A Promise Becomes A Life Long Commitment

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

A promise was made three years ago by a love struck teen to a snooty diva in their drunken stupor that there first kiss would be special. Over the course of three years both of them although have retained some of those basic traits at their very core are not the same person anymore - they have grown, evolved and matured into two amazing persons. But still over the course of time - memories of this promise was etched in our conscience and we waited patiently and with awaited breath for this moment. Many people would have wondered - all this hoopla and excitement just for a kiss? And there thinking is totally right too but it was never just about a kiss. It may have begun with a promise of one but now it was symbol of a lifelong commitment.

First of all let's just talk about the highlight of the day - the KISS. Well to be honest till the last very few seconds I was thinking this is not going to happen. They are going to censor it or make the screen black but we are not going to see the kiss and yeah I was also afraid they are going to push the kiss to next episode but thank God nothing of that sort happened. Although I would hope there is a continuation in next episode too. Anyway all I wanted to say is when the episode ended with fulfilling a promise made ages ago - the emotion and happiness which I felt in one single moment tonight was something I would b never able to put to word. Thank you CV's.

But one cannot just sum up tonight's episode in just the kiss. The entire episode was a reminder why Swayam and Sharon love is like no other. They defy convention and at the same time make something stereotypical special. In short they make people fall in love with them again and again. Their entire conversation in the first half where both of them drenched to their core in the rain expressed how even a single fight with each other just ruins their day and make everything seems irrelevant to them. The way they expressed that no matter what they do at the end the only thing which matters in their life is just you was one amazingly written scene. 

Moving on - the Beintehaa sequence was zdksjfhdkufnxlf. Yeah you read it right I have no words to describe it. It says sometimes it takes water to kindle a fire. I am sure the guy/gal who said that must have been a psychic and had seen this sequence in one of his/her vision. Swayam pulling Sharon from legs, or Sharon just lying on his chest, or them romancing near the window, or Swayam kissing Sharon in the nape of her neck, or on her forehead or the kiss - You name it and you will get confused which was hotter, sexier and more romantic. Although personally the moment when Sharon was on top of Swayam was the moment when my heart momentarily stopped beating. Thank you CV's for giving us another memory to be with us for a lifetime. 

And well coming to Shantanu and Vrushika - I guess their awkwardness and totally out of word phase in today's IV for the very first time was enough to tell they too knew they had done some amazing job. Nothing I say will cover up your awesomeness. Thanks once again for being our Swayam and Sharon.

Edited by marauder - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aks_aKindSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I never in my wildest dreams would have ever imagined this to happen in SwaRon story.
We were always the most unluckiest fanbase but what I saw today😲😲
Wow just wow..like literally no words.☺️
Loved every bit of it. Blessed to have VruShan  as SwaRon in our life 😃😉

Like seriously how can they be so awesome😳😃
Have been posting the same thing on every post because I litrally dont have any words to say😆
VruShan hats-off to you guys for bringing out this amazing sequence👏
Bhumi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You spoke my heart out.
Really VruShan and Ameeta deserves a loud round of applause .
Cheers to them for giving us this precious ,magical...it was just ggrgddfasygdgsga...no words.
No one who adores SwaRon are in their senses today.
The way the scene was shot .Its out of this damn world.
The intensity cant be described.
I dont have words to write more...gonna drench in SwaRon ka bliss again ❤️
swaron933 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely post dear
i am not in my senses to comment anything
just loved it
can't describe it in words
PERFECT
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I SO loved the title of your post, Shishir! Indeed its a Special moment, when a promise that was made 3 yrs ago becomes a life long commitment. Just wanna say it in one line. Felt so good to see Swayam and Sharon living their passionate moment of love
Edited by blithe - 9 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly I was waiting for your post ^_^
Tonite's whole epi was a bliss. . .I think Rains for SwaRon does not define Romance but fun. . .Lat time it was their dance and tonight their nok jhok and then Mujhe tumse phir se pyaar ho gaya toh?Swayam-The Loverboy!!!!!I missed you:)
Then Breath taking Beintehaan. . .Honestly after second break I realy thought that we will be getting just the promo as it is in the scene. . .But thankfully it didnt happen. . .Sharon resting her head in Swayam's arms,Swayam holding her by her waist. . .Swaym kissing Sharon in her neck. . .They lying down on that white door,Swayam pulling Sharon from her legs. . .(It was Killer)And the way Sharon rested herself in Swayam's arms...and then the Actual Kiss. . .I feel I have gone crazy...VruShan sizzled my TV screen. . .Even after being so shy especially Shan,being the introvet he is he potrayed Swayam in Charge so well. . .Ihad goosebumps looking at his expressions. . .Vrushika. . .Sharon's emotions she was brilliant!VruShan killed it.. .The sequence was so so so beautiful.
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was waiting for your post Shishir
OMG OMG OMG I am not in my senses
Because I am in heaven 😳
The rain, hug and then the kiss
The way he pulled her leg! ☺️
and the way sharon rested her head on swayam's chest!😲 SO HAWWWTTT ☺️
Pehle baar aisa laga ameeta mam ne dil se swaron scene likha
It was just perfect!❤️
Everything ... Dialogues. Romance. Hotteness .timing...be it anything 😳
Brilliently executed by Shantanu and Vrushika 👏👏
Finally our dream comes true the wait of 3 years is over and worth it 😳
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post  you said it all👍🏼
loved every bit of todays swaron☺️

cscs thumbnail
SwaRon scene was khubsurat in every sense. The promise was kept and their first kiss was indeed very spl. 
Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post as always Shishir😊
As u said words are indeed less to describe the awsomeness we saw today.A perfectly penned dow,brilliantly executed,beyond excellence emoted by Shantanu and Vrushika.Hats off to everybody who made this moment cherishable for  alifetime for us fans.The nok jhok in the rain,the passionate cottage romance everything just added to the sheer perfection of the sequence.😊
Thank you creatives and VruShan 🤗