Ek nayii mutthi ek nayaa aasmaan..my new OS Remix ishtyle!!!

priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Disclaimer:
Whatever is mentioned in this OS is purely a work of fiction produced from my zombie head as I have these days lost sleep like many of my co-Ragna lovers due to ofcourse RagNa!  

You may not follow anything but that again is not my fault. If you can follow EMA that CV's show then I thought you are capable of digesting anything under the sun!

WARNING:

This OS is not about RagNa so please dont bash me if you read it expecting some RagNa coochie-co moments and what you read make you go to the toilet!

Also let me inform you this is a Mature Love Story and by mature I dont mean Mature content it means Love story of Matured people!!!

So if you are still reading this line, it means you are in love with my writing skills no matter however horrible it is and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being so loyal to me and continue to read...
πŸ€—

Ek Nayi Mutthi Ek Naya Aasmaan!

This is from continuation of today's episode where Vitthal comes home and finds Raghav at their home! He is enraged and asks him to leave.

When he hears that Kamla intends to take the order from Raghav for the party he looses his cool!

What is with you two mother and daughter? Dont you have something called self respect? Besharmi ki hadd paar kar di tumne! How could you both forget what he did to your daughter?
And you Kalpi? What is it with you? Have you forgotten your insult so soon? These rich people only know to take advantage of us and he is doing exactly the same.

Why do you women never listen to me? Dont you respect me?

Kamla says 'Aisa nahi hai Vitthal, Cafe is not our own but also belongs to the entire chawl. And they will want to take this order as it will give us profit'.

Vitthal slaps on his forehead and nods his head. Kuch nahi hoga tum dono ka. And sits on the sofa. Kamla keeps his tea on the tabl and she and Kalpi both leave to give this good news to the chawl women. Someone has heard this entire conversation at the window behind the curtains.

Vitthal is in tears. His entire life he has always loved Kamla and Kalpi and he has never gone against any of Kamla's wishes even if it was giving Kalpi's right to Paakhi!  He felt so helpless now.
Suddenly he saw a hand holding the tea cup towards him.

Ab toh chai pee hi lo! Tumhaari biwi jo banaa ke gayi hain.
When will you realise that Kamla has always done what she feels is right!  She alienated my Paakhi from me and always made me look like a joker in front of my husband Saahil. See naa nowadays Saahil is also not bothered about me.

What not I have done for him? I have always supported him in all his decisions right or wrong. And what did I get? Today I am in this chawl and even listening to your taunts. I thinks our fates are similar! Both our life partners and our children don't value us.
She said with tears in her eyes.

Vitthal who is always irked by her comments today felt a pain in his heart! He looked at her and saw her tears were real!

Oh I know you are a perfect Kamini but did not know that you had a heart too. So now you can understand my feelings is it?

Neetu laughed through her tears. You are amazing you know that? You cannot live without taunting me right? It gives you some 'Kick'πŸ˜‰ right? What do you think of yourself? Salman Khan!

Vitthal, hello memsaab Salman toh actor hai actor, samjhi? I am real! He laughs, waise tum bhi kuch kam nahi! Bilkul woh serial waali kya kehte hain? Haan Vamp...Vamp ho!

Neetu widens her eyes but then smiles when Vitthal says ekdum Kamini par khoobsurat!!

Haan Saahil also used to say that but these days he does not even call me! She hugs Vitthal and starts crying!
Vitthal is completely shocked! Excuse me madam main sirf achhi auraton ko hug karta hoon! I mean my wife and my daughter!

But Neetu was still crying! and mumbling Meri beti ne bhi mujhe moo pher liya and sniff sniff my chocopie ki toh koi kahbar hi nahi!
What will I do now! Imagine being alone at this age!!Vitthal I am sorry for everything I have realised that being bad is no good!!! But please dont call me Kameeni. Atleast I m less Kameeni than Raghav an my own daughter! 

Vitthal wanted to just go away from her amd make her stop wailing. He was worried what if Pakya walked in and found him like that? Achha theek hai I will not call you Kameeni but promise me you will not hurt Kamla or Kalpi and stop scheming against them. I will buy you your favourite chilly paneer and chow mein if you stop crying.

Neetu stopped crying and looked up at Vitthal in shock! Tumko maalum hai mujhe chinese pasand hai? Vitthal himself is surprised that he remebered such details about her!

Haan woh pichli baar mein laaya tha toh saara tumne hi thoos liya tha! Neetu was embarassed and sheepishly said haan mujhe na khaane ka badaa shaukh hai... Woh asli punjaaban hoon naa!

By the way mujhe nahi pataa tha Marathi men are so sweet! she said shyly. Kamla is so lucky naa.

Vitthal smirked I dont know if she is lucky but I used to think I am lucky to have a wife like her. But it seems I am never good enough for her!

Neetu: Lets be friends Vitthal! Lets go out in the evening, You know I always wanted to eat those roadside paanipuris but Saahil always made fun of me. You will take me naa. We will forget our sadness and have some fun. We also have right to live our lives fully naaa!! 

Vithhal wanted to say no to her but he was surprised when he heard himself saying theek hai jaayenge!

πŸ˜†

I was just feeling bad for these two characters isliye this OS! Hope you have enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
For disclaimer : πŸ€£

If this OS is a product of Zombie, then what should we call EMA cvs🀣

For Warning :

Thanks for the warning, was much needed for people like us. πŸ˜†

I love you and your post so , went ahead and took a risk by reading your OS. So I accept your thank you with a sweet welcome hugπŸ€—

Regarding OS

Oh dear, your OS, I loved it, full of much mature contentπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Its unbearable for people like meπŸ˜‰ I think you want this VEETU track to kick start in EMAπŸ˜‰

But I appreciate that you have brought this VEETU track into highlight. these 2 bechares are royally ignored by EMA team these daysπŸ˜†. People like you, at least keep them alive by making post on them. For that you need an appreciation πŸ‘

Overall feedback on your post : Your post is amazing. πŸ€£

Edited by swetha_ch01 - 9 years ago
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lol! It was amazing Priya!
Great OS indeed! =D

phanita_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAHAHA vittal-neetu πŸ˜³ its hillarious and fabulous..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lurve_life thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh Priya I was just thinking about Neetu and her disappearance from EMA and here is your post. Loved it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swetha_ch01

For disclaimer : πŸ€£

If this OS is a product of Zombie, then what should we call EMA cvs🀣

For Warning :

Thanks for the warning, was much needed for people like us. πŸ˜†

I love you and your post so , went ahead and took a risk by reading your OS. So I accept your thank you with a sweet welcome hugπŸ€—

Regarding OS

Oh dear, your OS, I loved it, full of much mature contentπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Its unbearable for people like meπŸ˜‰ I think you want this VEETU track to kick start in EMAπŸ˜‰

But I appreciate that you have brought this VEETU track into highlight. these 2 bechares are royally ignored by EMA team these daysπŸ˜†. People like you, at least keep them alive by making post on them. For that you need an appreciation πŸ‘

Overall feedback on your post : Your post is amazing. πŸ€£

Frankly speaking I thought I will be gettng sandals, chappals and rotten eggs and tomatoes or maximum no one will bother to respond πŸ€£

But how sweet of you guys to actually like this OS and furthermore take time to comment on it and that too nice ones!!!

Glad that I could make any of you laugh well that was surely the intention!!

Oh I love you all sweethearts!πŸ€—

Hey just a crazy idea lets scare the hell out of EMA CV's by demanding Veetu  from them on twitter!!! LOL

Turant serial bandh kar denge!!! Ha Ha πŸ€£

What say?

WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya_remix

Frankly speaking I thought I will be gettng sandals, chappals and rotten eggs and tomatoes or maximum no one will bother to respond πŸ€£

But how sweet of you guys to actually like this OS and furthermore take time to comment on it and that too nice ones!!!

Glad that I could make any of you laugh well that was surely the intention!!

Oh I love you all sweethearts!πŸ€—

Hey just a crazy idea lets scare the hell out of EMA CV's by demanding Veetu  from them on twitter!!! LOL

Turant serial bandh kar denge!!! Ha Ha πŸ€£

What say?

Vittala track se aacha Veetu ka track hai. Frankly speaking, I like their nokjok. I personally don't like the actor who is playing vittal role(all credit to twitter war) but I like the chemistry between Vittal and Neetu. I like tuhinaa, she is very good actress. 

They are tom and jerry of EMAπŸ˜† Who can't ignore eachother. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved dis mature content wala osπŸ˜‰

Disclaimer was simply awesomeπŸ˜ƒ
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†
Nice OS πŸ˜†
Neetu and Vitthal would be great together πŸ˜†
smileysmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ROFL. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Yes Priya you had it right. I am in love with your writing skills. that's why couldn't resist. But you nailed it. While writing in a serious tone you made me laugh. Vineetu. πŸ˜†