We the RangRasiyan family!

Tiangka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After reading SZBR's post : Rang Rasiya: Challenges and Opportunities, it had me thinking, here are my thoughts:
We are a family,  a interesting and intriguing family.
What I like about this forum (our family) is that, there is always someone in this family who irritates or show their frustration on us, at the same time there are family members there to pacify, cheer up ,share wise words, make us see reality and act practically, demonstrate understanding and support,  say a timely joke to lighten the mood. We have serious, funny, realistic, dreamy, sensitive and insensitive, reasonable and unreasonable, patient and calm, impatient and impulsive family members, yet we have one thing in common, we all belong to the same family in this forum, the Rangrasiyan family. When a few family members try to bring down our spirits, there comes another group of family members who will uplift our spirits, there is alot of masala in our family (I don't mean just languages, Bengali, Tamil etc😉) , I also mean the different range and types of dispositions displayed by our family members, BUT THAT IS WHAT FAMILY IS ALL ABOUT, WE ARGUE, DEBATE,TRASH ABOUT TOPICS WHICH ARE RELEVANT AND SOMETIMES NOT SO RELEVANT BUT AT THE END OF ALL THIS ACTIONS OUR DIFFERENCES AND SIMILARITIES BRING US CLOSER AS A FAMILY, WELL AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE. WE ARE THE RANGRASIYAN FAMILY WHO IS FULL OF RANG AND WE ARE RASIYANS WITHOUT A DOUBT, IF NOT WE WON'T BE IN THIS PARTICULAR FORUM.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That is exactly what I said to a friend the other day!! Our RR family rocks⭐️
I love my family, and I really mean it!😳
Lovely post dear!!
Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yep we are a big rr family who stick together through thick and thin😊
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RR Family rocks

#Mission Pink
rudrasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A 🤗From my side to my RR family.
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rudrasa

A 🤗From my side to my RR family.

...pinky... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww, wonderful post! We are most definitely a BIG family!
 🤗
Savera84 thumbnail
Well said.👍🏼
Keep up the positive spirit.
We love RR, cast and crew.