OS- The eye of the storm

MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone!😊
So I haven't really been active lately, life is busy and taking over. But I was going through some tumblr posts and came across this qoute that literally screamed Paro at me lol. And I wrote something, I'm not a writer, but sometimes I feel inspired lol. It's short, probably doesn't make much sense, but that's the beauty of thoughts, sometimes they never do and they don't have to either.

It's a really short OS, and basically from Paro's perspective- it's set back when she first entered the house. Somewhere along that time frame, but it's not according to a specific situation. It's really just a moment that she has to herself and her thoughts. I'm not actually that happy with it, but it's what came out and I guess it'll have to do! 

Excuse any spelling errors and bad grammar, I didn't have the time to go through and edit.

Softness is not weakness. 
It takes courage to stay delicate 
in a world this cruel.

"" Beau Taplin

She sighs ever so quietly, hands resting gently on the dark wooden dining table, body slumped forward in her chair, there's a tiredness in those light doe eyes a numbness that has taken over her entire existence. It's an energy wrapped around her like a tight blanket and she struggles to breathe. She's suffocating. And yet she stays.

She tries to find solace in the few gentle faces of members in this household, and yet she doesn't belong does she? This isn't her home, this isn't her family, and they're just mere strangers that feel pity and sympathy for this delicate young girl. She laughs aloud at that, the sound light yet tarnished in a sadness that it has no real depth. It's an echo amongst empty walls. Hollow. She's breaking.

How did she end up here? How has this become her life? Why him? Her mind swirls in never-ending circles, raging questions. A quiet storm. She can feel the beginnings of a headache, a dull ache on the right side, she lays her head on her hands and closes her eyes. But she knows, sleep won't come, it never does.

Despite the darkness, at the back of her mind she knows with absolute sureness, that despite the cracks, she won't break, despite the numbness, she'll still feel, and despite the loss, she'll still love. This is her. The world can break her, he can try to tear her apart, slowly but surely, strip her of everything, her family, her husband, her home, her future. But she'll still stand, as tall as she can, as strong as she can. Her softness is her strength, her delicacy is her armour and her words are the truth. She'll fight.

She is the silence amongst a raging storm, she is that moment of peace, of tranquillity amongst the fire. When everything is fading, she is strength.

Edited by MP07 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written.
Captured Paro's character  very nicely.
Yes she's the strength not only for herself and now for Rudra also.
This is the same reason when she has terror in her eyes when the saree gift was changed Rudra breakdown.

Mariia.R thumbnail
Nice one, and beautifully written 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is beautiful. Pls finish this story. Would love to read it.