Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Bossman

Urvashi Rautela is Miss India 2012...She debuted in Bollywood last year.

She is pretty. No wonder nearing-60 yo Sunny Deol went on to kiss a then 19yr old in his movie. Or maybe the "script demanded it". Tharki men kissing women 1/3 their age and then going around saying she wasn't 19 y.o.😆

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

She is pretty. No wonder nearing-60 yo Sunny Deol went on to kiss a then 19yr old in his movie. Or maybe the "script demanded it". Tharki men kissing women 1/3 their age and then going around saying she wasn't 19 y.o.😆

Umm..there was no kiss!!

It was one of those scenes where they go to kiss and the camera zooms out. Sunny Paaji has never kissed on screen since his first couple of films in the 80's. He's a man of principle. 😎
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
where is urvashi fans from biggboss 6 ðŸ¤£
d-_-b thumbnail

Umm..there was no kiss!!

It was one of those scenes where they go to kiss and the camera zooms out. Sunny Paaji has never kissed on screen since his first couple of films in the 80's. He's a man of principle. 😎

Then all the natak was just for promotion of the movie. Kiss is there, she isn't 19 blah blah. Good I was disappointed that he kissed a 19 yr old bachchi. But I would take your word that there wasn't any kiss in the movie cos no one else saw that movie.😆
d-_-b thumbnail

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

where is urvashi fans from biggboss 6 ðŸ¤£

Lol I think I was her fan.😕 What can I do now? Sit in the corner and cry?😆

Then all the natak was just for promotion of the movie. Kiss is there, she isn't 19 blah blah. Good I was disappointed that he kissed a 19 yr old bachchi. But I would take your word that there wasn't any kiss in the movie cos no one else saw that movie.😆

Well it did collect 45 Cr in India and I only donated 30 of them, so somebody else did watch it.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well it did collect 45 Cr in India and I only donated 30 of them, so somebody else did watch it.

😲 ðŸ¤£
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Lol I think I was her fan.😕 What can I do now? Sit in the corner and cry?😆

no u were not that obsessive fan 😆  i have never seen obsessive fangiri from u ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail

You never know.He might be serious.😆😆
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Umm..there was no kiss!!

didn't sunny paaji kissed amisha ben in gadar in udd ja kaale kawan song ðŸ˜†