arhi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
withAmitabh Bachchan'sYudhreplacingBade Achhe Lagte Hainthe channel is hoping for things to take a turn for good. Withnone of their other recent fiction properties delivering on the ratings front we now hear that thethriller revengeMain Naa Bhoolungistarring Aishwarya Sakhuja and Vikas Manaktala is also on its way out.This news was confirmed by parallel lead Avinash Rekhi, "We've heard that the show is coming to end." Though he could not give a confirmation date on the same. When we spoke toAishwarya, she denied any immediate news of her show going off air. She said, "I have not heard any such development . We will not be going off air at least until August for we have got an extension until then. I hope our show goes on and on but if the worst does happen, I will take a month's break and then start looking for fresh projects."When asked if low ratings were responsible for the show's exit? Avinash said,"No, I think so. The story was written with Shikha's (Aishwarya Sakhuja) revenge in mind and now that her purpose is getting over, we will end the show."Low ratings seem to be a bug bear with poor Avinash for his debut showChaal on Colors also sank due to the same reason. But the actor defends TV stars, "Shows work or don't work depending on audience's likes and dislikes ,it really don't mean that the show or actors were bad. We all work hard, nobody wants to make a show which shuts down in

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Avinash, Who?? 😆

Thank you for sharing!! 😳 Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
So that's why all these lovely things are happening. Suddenly Nimesh makes a reappearance, Adi is about to die, Madhu will probably go mad soon, Shikha will get custody, Neeraj is okay again...because it's going off in August. ðŸ˜†
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
end it...its the worst boring revenge show ever made wasted lot of talents together...