sarcastic_teen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I hate her. I hate her. I just hate her. How can she? And why? Why she is so partial with me. How can she? Anyways it isn't the first times she did that. She just find reasons to scold me, to irritate me, to make my fun. Can't she ever praise me? Support me? Tell me that I am good ?
But no she has the habit of make my fun ? Oh yeah m talking about my  teacher. 

This is about few days back she was asking our marks in the exam. She was scolding almost everyone for net getting 'perfect grades'. And then was the turn of her 'fav student' . Yet again as expected she actually didn't say her anything more than 'Don't be disheartened dear..just work hard. I had got full marks n she knew it but yeah she didn't ask. U know why? Ah simple cauze she don't wan't to praise me (Can't utter a single kind word to me).

Okay now let me tell you the incident of yesterday. It was the time of class activity. Everyone has to make poster on a theme. Now I am good at drawing but I was not having any interest in activity. The reason is simple whatever I will make she won't take a glance n I know what marks she will put in assessment. So there is no way of wasting my time. But yet I wanted to prove that I am no less. I made one n yeah it was nyc. This time she took a glance but seeing the expression on her face I understood she is not willing to give me marks. Sighing I kept it in bag and walked off. 

After that 

A boy came up saying that a teacher is calling me. She looked at him n asked reason. It was a inter-school competition that teacher wanted to call a student who was good in studies. She looked me through spectacles n said "Yeah good student she is huh? Go dear". I knew the sarcasm in her voice. I was even more angry. Left the class room.

She was always like that. She used to scold me more than any other student. She was full of sarcsasm. Scolding me, finding faults in everything I used to do.

The hatred I felt towards her is much less than the respect I have for her now. yeah you heard it right it was because of her that I didn't get proud of being good at studies, sports and everything. I got the desire to prove myself everytime. To prove that I don't care about what someone says. To prove that I have confidence alongwith knowledge. 

I don't know if she really did it intentionally to make my future but yeah I will like to give her the credit of my success. She was my critc and let me tell you your critc id your best friend..

------------
Don't know if its good or not but yeah I decided to write on what a student feels about their teachers!πŸ˜†

Edited by sarcastic_teen - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hhahahahah hilarious yet deep :D
Good stuff hun <3

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
nice one 
even i used to feel the same at times
in my school days 
sarcastic_teen thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

nice one 

even i used to feel the same at times
in my school days 

thnks dear😊
πŸ˜†
sarcastic_teen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StephinesS-

Hhahahahah hilarious yet deep :D
Good stuff hun <3

thnks StephπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha nice one...
Thanks for the PM...
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is happen all the time
nice one
thanks for sharing with us...
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one dear, thanks for the pm
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i don't even know whether u had PMed me for this topic or not!πŸ˜† as I;ve 296 PMs unread yet n struggling to take a look on them! but I just came across this post while stalking here for making my own index! haha..
nice topic..I can't believe u were so angry on her!😲 teachers are always like that..they r rude to us coz they want us to do better in future. Don't misunderstand anymore! U get it?? 😑🀣
sarcastic_teen thumbnail
Thnks 4 liking friends :D
@Titli yeah yeah I won't misunderstand 🀣 πŸ˜†
Edited by sarcastic_teen - 9 years ago