Mehfooza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Raghav was leaving home to pune for 2 days since he had business meetings.He placed a kiss on kalpi's cheek and waved bye to her with smile and whispered ''i will miss u''.She to replied ''i will miss u too''.when he turned towards his car he heard some noise saying ''papa... papa...'' they where his sons .one is 7 year old and another one is just 3.Raghav smiled towards them and huged them.saying them bye ...

soon after Raghav left home Kalpi shuts the door.then childrens starts playing making loud noise .Kalpi was busy with her house hold.Raghav had left one of his file in home so he returned back to home.Keeping his car out the gate and rang door bell.

TRING..TRING... suddenly he remembered there was something in car which he wanted to give before going pune so went back to car keeping gate shut.Hearing the bell Kalpi opened the door but she dint find anyone there so she shuts the door.

Raghav came back to door and again he rings dooor bell.TRING...TRING...soon he realises his phone he left in car he went near car to take it.Kalpi opened the door again finding no one there she gets into fear.childrens came near her and stood besides.but no one was there so she closed the door thinking that some theifs or drunkards are playing prank with them.

Raghav again came back and rand door bell.this time Kalpi was soo worried.She couldnt understand what to do.so she went near flower vase and took out vase removing flowers out of it.then she went to her room and took out thin bed sheet.childrens seeing vase in her hand they too took something.first child took out his cricket bat and second one took his ball.

Raghav starts ringing bell hurryly seeing kalpi not opening door.Kalpi keeping her all courage she went to open the door followed by childrens.Raghav was waiting turning his back towards the door.soon kalpi opened the door and because of the fear she dint see his face she just puts sheet on his face and hitting him hard with flower vase.even his childrens starts with bat and ball making him banching back.

Raghav screaming due to sudden violence in his home.Kalpi felt as a knon voice and she lifted the sheet.she found was raghav..she was shocked and asking him ''u...raghav...i thought drunkard''.Raghav feeling pain he just says ''not even for drunkard u should beat like this because they will die''. Kalpi smiles seeing him in that position and say ''good that i done that again i may not get that chance '' making him fun and running from there.while running Kalpi falls on the floor leaving raghav screaming

suddenly Raghav wakes up from his dream with fear.he just looked his surrounding he found his lovely beautifull wife sleeping .seeing her raghav was relived he thought ''thank god it was dream.i cant see her hurt '' thinking that he placed a kiss on kalpi's forehead and went to his sleep.

sorry for bearing my silly os

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely OS
Well one thing for sure kalpi and her boys no how to handle drunkards if they ever messed with him
Poor Raghav lol
KReyAS thumbnail
awsom os
all is a dream
lol

Mehfooza thumbnail

when u will unres this πŸ˜†
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww, This is so cute!
Hmm, Those two boys remind me to Tolu-Molu 
And Haha Becahra Raghav got beaten up!
I like it Mehfooza!
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dream to yeh hai mehfooza but raghav ka nahi RagNa fans ka...
Awesome os..
Mehfooza thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HeyJude-

Aww, This is so cute!

Hmm, Those two boys remind me to Tolu-Molu
And Haha Becahra Raghav got beaten up!
I like it Mehfooza!

by seeing lu i feel like to kill rags with that bat
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wish a dream sathyamaayirunnenkill...πŸ˜†...Hilarious OS dear:) Back with a bangπŸ˜‰
Mehfooza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinu_Rose

I wish a dream sathyamaayirunnenkill...πŸ˜†...Hilarious OS dear:) Back with a bangπŸ˜‰

njan aara mol πŸ˜†