BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys,
Im back. This is my second OS on the forum. Wrote the first a few weeks ago.
im tired of this track and the spoilers are just killing me. So I decided to get my own version of the story.

Wrote this last evening, but forgot to post. Written during a bouncy bus ride and havent proofread. So excuse the mistakes..

Raman, Shagun and Neil were standing outside the court room, tension evident on their faces. The day had been bad for them with Ishita's lawyer stripping shagun off her fake mask of innocence. Shagun was almost in tears when Raman decided to intervene and save her, all because of his so called majboori.

"Shagun was with me", he announced in the court. As the judge asked him to come to the witness box and speak, he looked at Ishita. One look at her, and his guilt increased to a level that he felt he had no rights to live. He knew he was wrong in every step he was taking. He knew his mistakes. Yet, he went on adding to the list just for his Adi.

But Ishita's lawyer had well anticipated the move. That's when she called Mihir to the witness box. Raman's face fell. His best friend, his brother who he could trust with eyes closed was against him today. He knew he was wrong. But Mihir had been with him no matter what.

But this time, Mihir decided to stand up for the truth. He decided he was going to help amma win the case. And so he declared in the court that Raman and him were in a meeting far away from the accident site, that Raman was lying.

Neil requested for some more time to collect evidences and that was granted to him. A very hurt Ishita sat still in the court. She just couldn't understand why Raman was trying to protect the lady who ditched him, who left no chance of causing him some trouble.

Raman walked upto her and sat down next to her. He couldn't meet her eyes and just kept looking down. Shagun saw this as she left the court room. She was pissed off, no doubt.
"Ishita, should we go home?", he asked, thinking he might talk to her in the car. "No thanks, i'll go by myself.", she replied. "Ishita, trust me. I hate myself for doing this. More than you can imagine.", he said. "Then why, Raman?", she asked, her voice depicting her pain and desperation.

As he was about to answer, his phone rang. She made a spiteful face on seeing Shagun's name flash on the caller ID. Oh how she disliked that woman for ruining her happy perfect family!

Raman received the call and walked out towards her. Fresh set of tears formed her eyes. Wiping them off, she decided to head home. Ruhi must be waiting for her.

There was one more person witnessing the happenings inside the room. He smirked at the opportunity as Ishita  composed herself before she walked out.

Stepping out of the courtroom, she realised that it was pouring outside and she had no umbrella. The Iyers and the rest of the Bhalla family had left and she was alone. She saw Raman standing a little away with Shagun and Neil.

"Don't let anything happen to my Adi, Pathak. He's my life. I can't ruin his future. He's a kid, for gods sake.", Raman said. "I know what he has done is wrong, but save him Pathak. Just save him.", he begged. "Bhai, Bhai relax. I have promised you, im gonna try my best. I wont let anything happen to Adi. But bhai, i think bhabhi deserves to know. She's heartbroken bhai.", Pathak tried to knock some sense into his brain.

"Listen, Pathak, you are just a lawyer. So stay in your limits. Don't try to teach us what to do and what not to do ok. Your job is in the court. Prove Adi innocent, collect your money and leave.", Shagun intervened. Raman was about to open his mouth to say something when he saw Ishita walking out.

He could see her pain and he was the cause. He could see the love she had for him. He could still see trust. As if she could still understand his so called helplessness. But, along with that, he could see her determination in getting the culprit punished. As they searched for answers in each others eyes, a car halted in front of Ishita.

Both turned to look at Param coming out of the drivers seat. The creep walked over to Ishita. She tried to walk away when he pulled her by the wrist and smirked at her. "Ishita ji, i had told you before to come with me. We could have had a better life together. See, now you husband has also ditched you and proved he still loves his ex-wife. Why are you being stubborn?", he said as Ishita tried to free her hand.

She wanted to look up at Raman for help, but, decided against it.  Shagun, on the other hand was smirking while Raman's blood boiled. He couldn't tolerate Param's dirt on his Ishita any more and walked towards him in a fit of rage.

Ishita felt the grip on her hand loosen along with a roar. She looked up to see Raman pouncing on Param and both of them rolled over into the rain. Raman punched him hard, on his face, on his torso. He punched him in every inch of Param's body he could lay hands on. All his pent up anger and frustration came out in his blows.

It took Mihir, Ishita and Shagun to pull the two away from each other. Mihir held Param back as Ishita and Shagun pulled Raman. As he calmed a bit, he shrugged off Shagun's hand from his shoulders. He looked at Ishita, whose hands were on his chest, trying to push him back. He held both her hands in his and held it close to his lips for a second. Then, holding her hands in his, he walked towards his car.

Shagun was stunned at the turn of events, but, Ishita was all the more surprised. She knew he hated Param. What she didn't know was he couldn't bear Param anywhere close to her. She looked towards her hands in his. His hand was bleeding, but, oblivious to the pain, he kept walking.

"Raman, stop.", she said pulling his hand. "You are bleeding!", she said as she caressed the wound. Not thinking any further, she tore a piece of her saree and tied it around his wound. He just kept looking at her. Shagun turned purple in anger and jealousy. She couldn't see this bond between Raman and Ishita.

Ishita held out her hands as if waiting for Raman to give her something. "What?", he asked confused."Car keys! Im driving", she announced. He opened his mouth to say something but then quietly gave her the keys.

Ishita opened the door for Raman. She then came over to the drivers seat and got in. She looked at him and saw him struggling with the seat belt. She reached over and fixed it for him. He inhaled her scent as she was inches away from him. All he wanted then was to hug her tight and speak out all his fears.

Later in the night, Ishita was sitting at the window of her room. She kept looking at the pouring rain. It felt like the Gods were depicting her state of mind through the rains. It felt as though the rains increased with her agony. Small drops of tears formed in her eyes.

Raman entered the room to see Ishita in tears. His heart ached and tears flrmed in his eyes as well. "What are you doing Raman? Hurting everyone for the sake of Adi? That too when Adi is wrong! You have hurt Ishita, Raman. The woman who trusted tou with all her heart. The one person who stood by you in good and bad. You have wronged her Raman. Go tell her the truth.", his inner conscience told him.

He slowly moved towards Ishita, who, on seeing him, wiped her tears and tried to walk away. Raman held both her hands in his and looked down. Ishita realised he was crying when a few drops of tears fell on their hand.

Unable to control his emotions, he pulled her close to him and hugged her tight. Ishita was too shocked to react. His hands gripped her tight at the waist while hers took support of his shoulders. After they broke broke the hug, a few minutes later, Ishita took Raman to the bed and made him sit. She handed him a glass of water and turned to walk away when he held her hand. "Ishita, sit with me. Please!", he begged.

Though she didnt want to, she sat next to him. He went to close the door and kneedled down in front of Ishita, holding her hands. "Ishita, I know i have wronged you. I know i have broken your trust. I know i have ruined our relation. But trust me Ishita, I thought this was good for everyone.", he said. "Hiding things from me, from us was good for everyone? Amma almost died Raman. I could have lost her forever.", Ishita cried. "Ishita!", Raman shouted. "Nothing would have happened to amma. Please! Dont say such things."

"What then Raman? You try yo find the culprit. You are ready to kill the person who did this to amma till you come to know its your ex-wifes fault. Once you know its her, your love resurfaces and you try tto shield her. Go against your family, hide things from me. I thought we had a pact Raman. A pact of trust, a pact of friendship. I thought we would always confuse pur deepest secrets in each other. You killed the trust Raman. You still love shagun. All the anger, all the hate was just a shows, haina Raman?", Ishita asked, weeping.

Raman was hurt to hear all this. Yes, he was supporting Shagun. But it was only for Adi. He still hated Shagun. He loved Ishita. Wait, he loved Ishita? "Hell yeah!", he thought to himself. "I love her. And I think she deserves to know the truth.", his inner self said.

"Ishita, first, I dont love Shagun. In fact, now, I hate her all the more. I did all of this not for her, but for Adi.", he said. She looked up at him in shock. "Yes Ishita. Its for Adi. He is the cause of Amma's accident. He was driving the car.", he explained. "But Raman, Adi cant drive. Hes a kid.", Ishita said. "I know Ishita, but, this is the truth. Its Adi im trying to save. Not Shagun.", he sighed.

"And why didnt you tell me this before Raman? I thought we decided to be at par when it comes to Adi and Roo. You promised Raman.", she said. "I was scared. I was scared that this one mistake by Adi would ruin everything. I was scared for his future. I was scared of the effect this might have on him. I was scared about how you will react. I was scared  about...", he stopped mid way. "About what Raman? Me punishing him? You thought I would let him get imprisonment? That I would file a case against him? Get him arrested?",she completed the sentence for him.

"No Ishita, I knew you wouldnt do any of that. I was scared of losing you. I cant stay away from you Ishita. The diistance is killing me. I love you. I thought not letting anyone know was the best solution. No harm would befall Adi and our relation could be the same. Im sorry Ishita. I should have trusted you. Im sorry!", he cried. "Wait, what did you say?", she asked surprised. "Im sorry!", he replied. "No, something like I lo.. What?", she teased.

"I love you Ishita!", he said. She smiled at him and cupped his face. "And I love you", she said back. Holding her hand on his cheeks, he bent down and rested his head on her lap. She caressed his hair for a while.

"Raman, im calling up Mrs Kaul to withdraw the case. Can you call shagun and ask her to come here with Adi tomorrow?", she asked. Raman looked at her and nodded.

The next day, Shagun came with Adi, who looked terrified. Ishita took him in her room, declaring that she wanted to talk to him about something important and specifically stressing on the work ALONE! She explained to him his fault and convinced him that a simple sorry could have solved things long back. Things wouldnt have been this bad. Adi realised his fault and asked for everyones forgiveness.

Everyone did forgive him and treated him with a lot of love and care. A very angry shagun stomped her foot and left. Adi decided to stay for some more time. Ishita stood at the door of her room watching Raman pamper Adi with his favourite food. A smile automatically appeared on her face. He looked up to see her smiling at them. "Thank you!", he mimed. "I love you.", she replied.

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Very nice... hope we will get to see this scnene on show too..
kritu17krits thumbnail
wow
simply awesome
lovely
naima.a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I jus read this n it was awesome went to like it n realised that I had read it n liked it already
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS...
The title was so apt for the story.. The small gesture by Raman when he held her hands to his lips was so divine..❤️ I loved that..
I am glad he told her the truth and they confessed..The end was simple and beautiful..it was good to see a changed Adi and Raman finally with his son..

Thanks for the wonderful OS 😊