Sumer pushed beyond..?

piccola1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today, for perhaps the first time ever, I couldn't pass off Sumer as being " that poor misled fool, who only needs some right guidance...am sure he can be righted !" 

His connivance with his evil Mom, his tricking Samrat with glee, but worst of all his delight at his Bhabhi's plight, to me, shows complete lack of a redeemable character. That he has lived for 5 years in the same house with Maithili and has still not learnt to respect and love such a loving, warm and all giving woman shows how much his mother has corrupted his mind and soul.

His antics don't look funny anymore...he has ceased to be amusing. WISH the CV's had left him as the original, clumsy, naughty, devious yet appealing bumbling fool🤡 being used by his Mom. He now has too much callousness to be regarded with any indulgence..

Too harsh? Maybe...but he is fast going beyond recall..👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sumeer is as selfish as Mohini... But not as smart and cunning as her... He is his mama's boy... If she asks him to sit, he will... If she asks him to kick his Bhabi... He will. He will not listen to her only when it comes to his dreams and him. Even though he is very insensitive... Even though I hate what his does.. I am guilty for laughing to his dialogues..😊Edited by Hope - 9 years ago
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you.

Sumer is a disappointment.

The least we could have expected of him was to help his bhabi get home safely. He could have provided any excuse as to why he was there. But no compassion? Quite disappointing.

It would have been better for his character if he protested somewhat in what his mother is doing and asking him to do, even though he has not will of his own, just to show he is more human than his mom.

Mohini is, of course, beyond evil.
That is why it will serve him right to get saddled with shatabdi...
 If shatabdis dad had agreed to kidnap a guy for his daughters wedding...then it's good that Sumer falls in this trap..
 Like begets like..
mamatharoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
perfect and wrote his character clearly in detail.Thanks for sharing.👏 Needs to be beaten with chappal.Edited by mamatharoyal - 9 years ago