PaRud's beautiful Sawaar Loo but Villain's Checkmate again :(

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Shantanu did one good thing today .. that is giving a rocking idea to Paro to seduce Rudra when noone is around and thanks to this we got our hot hot dose of PaRud in today's episode too πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Today more than hotness , PaRud were rather cute especially the way Paro was trying to do all romantic things just to see a smile on Rudra's face .. awww 😳 ; It was hilarious the way Rudra pulls the rope when along with rose petals , even that tokri(basket) falls on Paro's head and her romantic idea all go for a toss πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; But loved the way Rudra cheers her up by telling her how she managed to bring a smile on his face with her cute little blunders .. awww 😳😳

Entire sawaar loo sequence was beautifully executed too .. The whole ambience with candles was perfect and Sanaya looked gorgeous in that white outfit , almost like a fairy 😳😳 ; No wonder Rudra forgets all his miseries and tentions for a while and simply gets lost in her beauty πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ; Loved their playfullness with the screw  , interesting foreplay 😈 ...Its symbolic too in a gutterish way , so wont say it 🀣🀣🀣 ...

When Rudra carries Paro in his arms all the way to bed and then blindfolds her with full authority , it was hot and sexyyy  .. A woman always loves it when her man takes the lead in such unexpected and sexy wayy ☺️☺️☺️  ; I almost thought they will hv their consummation today but damn the villain spoils it all πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† .. Well I dont want consummation soon either , so will thank the villain for spoiling it at exact time πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Coming to Shantanu , I think he just wants to screw up Rudra from all sides .. First he proves to his seniors that Rudra needs psychiatric help so that he is removed from the case and then he goes onto win Paro's trust by giving her these romantic ideas so that in future Paro defends Shantanu over Rudra always 😑   ; I also wonder if Shantanu is secretly letching or eying Paro πŸ€” ; I mean the way he talks to her from behind in the kitchen , it does give some negative vibes na πŸ˜•  ; I just hope Paro dont fall for his dirty tricks because he can b really dangerous πŸ˜•

Precap is another misleading one I feel as Rudra will again doubt Shantanu but Paro will defend Shantanu saying it was all his idea only , so why will he spoil this romantic moment for us when he himself gave her this idea  and this way Shantanu will create a tiff between PaRud I guess 😑

Shantanu's next target is Paro which means he wants to separate PaRud now by creating these small differences ... Paro need to trust Rudra now and stop blindly trusting outsiders always πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

Coming to Mohini ,. what can I say .,. She can put any mother to shame ... So she wants her son's marriage at gunpoint now .. sighhh poor Samrat and Maithili ... they hv no idea whats coming

Overall the track is interesting but I hope PaRud r shown a bit intelligent too and not always falling for Shantanu's tricks  or else it will look one-sided with a intelligent villan but dumb leads which should not b the case .. It should b battle of equals and only then it will b fun to watch

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamatharoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was not vulgar at all,it was cute of Paro to bring the smile on Rudra's face.Love when Rudra said ha you succeeded in bringing the smile on his face.such cute loving couple and there was a kind of innocence in the whole act.It I a the apposite of innocence happening with Shantanu.Edited by mamatharoyal - 9 years ago
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely episode, it was! I like it this way, there's importance to the actual story (Major-General parts, Shantanu plotting against Paro bits😑), there was importance given to stories of other characters for just the right amount of screen time (Moh-Mai track😑) and there was lots and lots of PaRud to treat our eyes Good balance of romance and other things!

It should b battle of equals and only then it will b fun to watch
Totally agree!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nice post😊
Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post, rudra will emerge as a winner once again. .let this shantnu win small battles first. 
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post
paro and rudra  moments were awesome ❀️
hope  paro 's brain work quickly or else  rudra will be heartbroken 😭
i think shanthanu plan will win for while  this wil  creates a hugh rift in them
and i think  paro will support shanthanu till the end 😑
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Liked PaRud scenes
Didn't like how V.K.Singh spoke about the whole psychiatric treatment. he should've trust on Rudra. Hope as some fans are guessing it's a plot.
What about precap? I know he will not shoot Paro butafter this incident i think it'll some how may effect Rudra's job
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww the song sequence was too good jyoti and like u said it was too cute. Thanks to shanthunu who gave this idea. He is weaving a base of trust around Paro so that she supports him when the moment comes and thus angering Rudra. I really hope Paro does not fall into his tricks cos she is the only saviour Rudra has now. Parud need to be shown more smarter and outwit Shanthunu cos the villain winning always can be boring for the viewers. This does not mean the CV's rush the track like they usually do but proper execution can do wonders to this track and boost RR. Till now touchwood the episodes are good.
No words about Mohini but gosh loved Sumer.
hanan72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@ jyoti06 this episode has illuminated my first day of holidays, you're right, Shantanu had the good idea to give the pipe to romance thank you guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Someone in the forum described the libertine spirit of Paro and referred to the book by EL James "50 Shades of Grey" I think we should just change Grey" by Paro "50 shades of Paro" because it is a cute soft libertine spirit😳

Returning to this type, Shantanu, starts to succeed, his plan so far is well controlled, this track is interesting

I hope that there would be no slippage of CV.AmenπŸ₯±

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamatharoyal

Today's episode was not vulgar at all,it was cute of Paro to bring the smile on Rudra's face.Love when Rudra said ha you succeeded in bringing the smile on his face.such cute loving couple and there was a kind of innocence in the whole act.It I a the apposite of innocence happening with Shantanu.

Yess it was reeally cute and I love the way Paro so innocently planned it all for Rudra that automatically smile came on his face and he was happy the way his wife entertained him .. it was really a sweet PaRud moment 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

Lovely episode, it was! I like it this way, there's importance to the actual story (Major-General parts, Shantanu plotting against Paro bits😑), there was importance given to stories of other characters for just the right amount of screen time (Moh-Mai track😑) and there was lots and lots of PaRud to treat our eyes Good balance of romance and other things!

It should b battle of equals and only then it will b fun to watch
Totally agree!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nice post😊

yup there was a overall good balance of suspense , drama , action and romance .. all characters were given equal importance and PaRud looked like leads too with ample screenspace given to both .. hope this continues and then trps will automatically go high πŸ˜ƒ