Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritujohn

superb sis... 👏 just now read all ur updates...fantastic...finally roli came to know the truth behind her pregnancy...awesome...Continue soon...

Thanks a lot Dear.
deeksha.aiyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice update... awaiting to know how Roli will react to Siddhant after knowing this truth :)
banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeksha.aiyer

very nice update... awaiting to know how Roli will react to Siddhant after knowing this truth :)

Thanks Dear.  WIll update soon.
rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update didi. Plz update soon.
----Navya---- thumbnail
all ur updates are really excellent
banuprasa thumbnail

Thanks Dear
banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rolidivedi

Amazing update didi. Plz update soon.

Thanks dear
banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: navya.k

all ur updates are really excellent

Thanks a lot Dear
banuprasa thumbnail
Part 64

Roli read through those updates again & again.
Roli's eyes were filled with tears.

ROli was thinking, Oh Siddhantji how much you cared even when I lost memory.  I myself have started loving you again.  Also I myself asked you to accept as your wife.  But now I thought you made me pregnant without my knowledge.  Why did you kept quiet?  Why did not you tell on that day itself what all happend between us?  You were right, after knowing the reason, i am getting more pain than you.

Roli touched her stomach with passion and caresses it.  

ROli: Oh my baby, till date i never mind you.  I thought you came like an accident.  But now I understood it is because of the love only.  Sorry fogive your mother.

Roli hide that diary in the side table draw near the sofa.

Roli washed her face and dress up herself with interest after so many days.

Roli was waiting for Sid to come sitting in the sofa.

Sid reached home.

Sid saw Roli well dressed up and got happy as he is seeing her like this after long time.

Sid went to fresh up himself while ROli went to bring tea for Sid.

Sid changed his dress while ROli bring tea for him.

Sid: Roli, what was the need to go all the way down to bring tea for me?  Dont take stain.

Roli: There is no stain on bringing tea for you.

Sid had tea while he had half, roli forward her hands to take the cup.

ROli took the cup from Sid and drink the balance tea.

Sid was surprised.

Roli saw the scar of that bite on Sid neck and smiled.

Roli kept her face on his lap.

SId caresses her hair.

Roli: Siddhant will you accept me as your wife?

Sid was shocked on hear the wording of that Roli which she told on that day.

Sid: Roli..

Roli: Siddhantji, what you thought that ROli has come again to live with you as wife?

Sid: Roli, how do you know this?

Roli open the draw & showed the diary.

Sid: Roli you read that diary.  but i kept it inside hidden.

Roli: But why Siddhantji.  WHy you hide all these from me?  You might have told me on that day on my getting memory back.

Sid: You think it is easy for me.  ROli who pressurised to accept as wife in 2 days does not know whatever happend between us.   I got afraid ROli, I dont know how will you accept all these.

Roli: SO you got ready to accept all the blame over you.  You know how low I was thinking all these days about you that you misused me when I lost my memory and made me pregnant.  WHy cant you atleast tell in that moment that I was the reason behind it.

SId: Roli,  I can bear whatever you do or think about me.  But I cant see you in pain.

Roli: You thought I was happy on false predictions i created about you.  instead I am very happy now that i am carrying the symbol of love in my womb and not due to accidental incident.

Sid: Sorry ROli.  I was confused myself and put you also in pain.

ROli: Its ok.  You know.  I feel jealous about that ROli

Sid: You feel jealous why it is so?

ROli: Eventhough she lived very short span, she got your love as well as she lived as your wife.  Also she left her love mark on your neck and baby on my womb.  

Sid: Roli, HOpe you are not planning to fight with me how you can love & live with that ROli

Roli: WHy not I do that? I am thinking of that only.

Roli smiled.

Sid: Roli you split your self into two according to your memory, but you both forgot i am the same Sid who love & live with my RO.. ROli only.  

Roli: Siddhantji, you are right.  For you we both are one.  I do agree with you.

ROSID Smiled.

Roli: Siddhantji, this diary have made our life.  First we started our love when the diary interchanged.  Then we married each other.  Later when I lost my memory, this diary only helped that memory lost Roli to read about our life.  Then now I am able to know about your life with that memory lost Roli through this diary only.  How sweet it is?

Sid: You are right.  I too need to thank this diary to unveil our love and clear all the misunderstands and helped to get back my RO of this SID.
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
banuprasa thumbnail
Hi Friends,
Did you all read all the updates of this FF till now.  Hope you all liked it with small small twists in the story.  I am myself yet to come out of the thrill i faced since I started this FF.

With this thrill I want to wrap up this FF here with the happy ending of unveiling the love mutually removing all the misunderstanding between them.

I look forward your all comments on this FF with your suggession if any.

Stay turned in the SSK forum for the next FF with new concept at the earliest.