Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome back
hw was day
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tiring but alright... went to dmv (Dept. of motor vehicles) to renew my license (they took eye exam) and told me to do either mail the documents or do it online in a few months, its too early right now.
Went to shop some pants/ leggings.

oh yeah, one of the clays in my mouth came out today on its own, feeling a hole in the right roof of my mouth.

Originally posted by: -AquaMermaiden-

Tiring but alright... went to dmv (Dept. of motor vehicles) to renew my license (they took eye exam) and told me to do either mail the documents or do it online in a few months, its too early right now.

Went to shop some pants/ leggings.

oh yeah, one of the clays in my mouth came out today on its own, feeling a hole in the right roof of my mouth.

oh k behenah thats nice u went shopping im going tmrw after work to buy some clothes for myself and cousins graduation presents... im gna do my driving test in september 

omg behena see the dentist asap they aere not supposed to come out the fillings
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

oh k behenah thats nice u went shopping im going tmrw after work to buy some clothes for myself and cousins graduation presents... im gna do my driving test in september 

omg behena see the dentist asap they aere not supposed to come out the fillings

Your driving test learning and giving exam process is very long and tedious. Here you can get it in minimum 1 to 2 months of practice then driving test. I wish you all the best.

For the writing portion of the exam which are MCQs I did not even read the book and gave the test and passed.

No the clay is not fillings. I will get fillings done next week. The clay is one of the 3 clays placed in my mouth after gum graft procedure. They are not fillings. Now only 2 are left to come out.
Edited by -AquaMermaiden- - 9 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
It is raining here, earlier it was so hot when I was out. Now I am at home and the weather has cooled down and its raining.

Originally posted by: -AquaMermaiden-

Your driving test learning and giving exam process is very long and tedious. Here you can get it in minimum 1 to 2 months of practice then driving test. I wish you all the best.

For the writing portion of the exam which are MCQs I did not even read the book and gave the test and passed.

No the clay is not fillings. I will get fillings done next week. The clay is one of the 3 clays placed in my mouth after gum graft procedure. They are not fillings. Now only 2 are left to come out.

behenah im too slow thats all it is we have to theory test first i passed that last year with gd marks
then i stopped takign lessons cos of financial problems now will take again soon i have to pass by december or else my theory expires have to do it again 

omg thats so gd behenah i revised for mines

oh k no idea thank i havent had that sounds scary but had 3 fillings last year so painful😭
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

behenah im too slow thats all it is we have to theory test first i passed that last year with gd marks
then i stopped takign lessons cos of financial problems now will take again soon i have to pass by december or else my theory expires have to do it again 

omg thats so gd behenah i revised for mines

oh k no idea thank i havent had that sounds scary but had 3 fillings last year so painful😭

don't worry just stick to it and you'll pass😊. Yeah it was the same for me and my brother. None of us read the book but still give the exam to get a Learner's Permit and passed it, yar you fret/ worry too much. Dw just get it done. I hope ur financial problems are fine now.

Actually its not that scary some dentists make it sound very scary. The periodontist I went to earlier quoted and outrageous amount for the gum graft surgery. Yes, its a surgery. They cut a flap from the roof of the mouth and stitch it where there is bone loss/ recession or where root of the tooth starts getting exposed. So I went to another periodontist and he did the procedure in a reasonable amount (thank GOD)
I get paid in august my salary is monthly based  so have to wait till then
So scary it sounds honestly

glad ur better though

hws everything else behenah
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
That is why my dentist gave me a course of antibiotics (1 week) and painkillers but thank GOD I did not have any uncomforted feeling.