19 Sep : India Episode Update for KS!

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ˜†I know that KS can't get more miserable than this! Hence to start with another depressing episode, here is a silly J&B Joke for you guys :

Jai : You know Tarun, poor Bani fell into the Well in our Backyard yesterday! She was really screaming and shouting for help!

Tarun : (All aghast and shaken) Oh My God! I hope she is alright now!

Jai : (A little lost) Ya, I guess so, she must be alright by now.

Tarun : (Confused) You guess so?

Jai : Well, you see, I haven't heard any shout for help from the Well, since then!πŸ˜†

(Thanks to Poo for giving a fab update over the phone for yesterday's episode and sorry for stealing your Update Day, Himali😳!)

Rano and Pia meet up where Rano recounts all the Hungama that happened at the Party! Pia tells Rano why has God written all the difficulties in Bani's life and wish he had written some of Bani's miseries in my life (Well, you see Pia, you are one of Bani's miseries!) Pia is all agitated and asks where is Bani and Rano tells that she is with Pushkar, Pia looks upset and confused and asks Rano how could she leave Bani alone! (Arre, kahan alone...Pooch is there with Bani!)

Pia remembers Tony telling her that the Telephone Directory is in Jai's study and Pia goes to Jai's darkened study (Oh Oh...Jai and Darkness and a Young Girl does not gel well!) Jai talks about how he is frightened by light now and he prefers darkness. The wind is blowing and Pia tells Jai that there is a storm going to come and she senses something bad is going to happen! Jai is in a Jaidas pose with his hand on his forehead (Awwww, Where is you Scotch Honey?) OMG...Pia comes and keeps her hands over Jai's hands and asks him what is bothering him so much, what is causing him so much grife...Jai is sitting like a stone, lost and tears in his eyes! Pia!😑 

Bad thing, Pia touched my Trambo. Good thing, Trambo didn't react one bit and Pia's touching had nothing romantic to it! Btw, is it just me or does Jai look even sexier in the Dark!😳 Beware Pia...Last time when it was Dark, Jai was brooding, and winds were blowing...something devastating happened!πŸ˜† Your Di is yet to recover from it!

Pia is sitting staring at some picture and crying when Rano comes and asks her about Bani! Roshni Chopra looks adorable in the scene while she cries! Pia cries like a baby and tells Rano that she is realizing how she has ended up giving her share of tears to Bani and because of her one mistake, Bani's whole life turned upside down! Rano looks sympathetic and tells Pia that she is happy that atleast you have finally realized when you broke your marriage with Jai, she also broke Bani's life forever! Pia looks mighty guilty and Rano and she hug! Very touching scene! Kind of felt a weebit bad for Pia! The picture was the one of the three sisters and PIa and Rano keep looking at it and cry! Awwww....They should have remained in Mount Abu, Jai and the three of them would have been so happy!

Jai (Looking dapper in Black!) is talking to his Lawyer and tells him that he wants his Case to be filed tomorrow and he wants to get out of this relationship asap! Jai tells the Lawyer that I don't care how you do it, but I want my relationship with Bani to end in 24 hours and just get it done somehow. Bani just comes in and stares at Jai, while Jigyasa stands behind.

Bani tells Jigyasa that she will give a Divorce to Jai and all his property and wealth will be in her hands and not yours. I will sacrifice my love for Jai for his welfare (Oh Come on Bani!) Jigyasa is just standing calmly as Bani tells Jiggy that tomorrow my divorce with Jai will come through and then all the property will be in my name and you won't be able to get one penny of Jai's wealth! Jigyasa is just grinning to herself and tells herself that there is many a slip between the cup and the lip!

Haila...Jai comes to Bani's room and as she turns to look at him, he tells her cooly that he has signed over all his property, wealth and everything he owns in Bani's name and tomorrow the Divorce will come through and then she can have everything that she wanted. Jai is just standoffish and distant but not rude, while Bani is only staring at him!

Awww....Jai tells pretty coldly to Bani that when my child is born, you will name him / her Krishna because that was my Mother's name! (Love this name, Krishna Walia!) Jai tells Bani that a child needs his / his Mother the most and inspite of the fact that he desperately needs his child, he knows that his baby's welfare will only be with you. (RK rocked in this scene!)

Jigyasa comes and tells Bani that committ in front of Jai that you will put every penny of Jai's money in the child's name, Bani refuses and says that no, the money will be in my name. Jigyasa is grinning now and keeps needling Bani and asks her why isn't she ready to put all her money in her Child's name. As Jigyasa and Bani argue, Jai very cooly stares at Bani and tells her that he trusts Bani and knows that she will use the money only for the child's welfare and not for her own. Bani is shocked and keeps staring at Jai!πŸ‘ Pati ho toh aisa!

RK was pretty impressive in the scene, the way he coldly talks to Bani and yet conveys his still lingering affection and love for her and the baby was ably portrayed! Prachi was alright!

Bani and Jigyasa get into a fight and Bani accuses Jigyasa that she tried to kill Jai. Jigyasa is aghast and gets very emotionally charged and tells her that she loves Jai (Oh really???πŸ˜•) and she breaks down crying and says that she might want the money for her Children but that doesn't mean she will try to kill her own brother, the brother who has been everything to her. Jigyasa is pretty emotional and cries and keeps saying that she hasn't laid a finger on Jai and can't even think of harming him! Bani looks extremely confused as Jigyasa is really crying now and in between her favourite past time of accusing Bani and her Khandaan, keeps saying that she might hate Bani but she loves Jai! Jiggy is really so confusing!

Bani is picking up the File that Jai had handed over to her and looking all forelone and Pia nad Rano join in! They both ask her where she was and how worried they were! Pia goes to get Juice for Bani and then Pia tells Bani that tomorrow you will get divorced (Itna aasan hai kya?) and that her life will again change from now! Pia tells Bani (Who looks heartbroken and is crying!) that you and Jai are both better off without this relationship and that once you are freed, you can both carry on with your life! Bani is quiet as Pia hugs her!

Jigyasa comes and tells tartily to Dadi, Rano and Raashi that she is happy that finally Bani and Jai are getting Divorced. As Dadi tries to defend Bani, Jigyasa is really nasty about Bani and says that it is Bani who filed a Divorce case and getting alimony. As Jigyasa keeps throwing nasty comments, Pia comes and tries to defend Bani, Jigyasa is extremely nasty to Pia and says that this is my house and you are married to Pushkar and not Jai Walia and you have no business to interfere in the matters of our house or dare to stand in front of me! Jiggy was excellent in this scnene, who the hell is Pia to come and talk anyway?😑

Dadi comforts Pia and tells her not to feel bad about what Jigyasa said! (Er, I dont' think anything would make Pia feel bad, she is too thick-skinned for that!)

Jai is shown drowing his miseries and tears in Scotch, in his Couch (Uff, he looks really smashing when he does that!😳) and Bani as usual is crying and packing her stuff! Jai is remembering their marraige while drinking! Their National Anthem plays in the background :

Chehre par ek chehra...tune mujhe dhoka diya, woh kasmnein waade tere, jhoote iraade tere, tune loota mera jahaana...Jiya Dhadak Dhadak Jaaye...(Lovely Lyrics!)

Summary and Comments :

Feeling sympathetic for Bani? Not really! I used to be a Big-Bani-Brigadier at one time and used to keep defending her, but now I really find no logic to her actions! Atleast Jai is trying to make sense of what is happening and get a grip on his life!

Pia holding Jai's hands is really nothing! One, she didn't do it with any romantic intention and secondly, Jai didn't even flich leave aside getting any tingles or anything when his ex-love touched him!

Jigyasa is so confusing! What love is she talking about? Ok, she might not have tried to bump of her darling brother, but stealing all his hard earned money is not exactly what I would term as Sisterly affection, or is it?πŸ˜†

Oh, I love the name Krishna! It sounds so cute!😳 Arre, I remember Klueless to have actually done a post where she had posted a pic of Baby Krishna and called them Jai and Bani's kid! Hey Klue, take a bow, it seems that the KS Crew is stealing from all of us!πŸ˜† Vijay, can't we have a copyright or something in IF.....Kabhi Aditee ka Fan-Fic, Kabhi Klueless ke Character names...

I thought that RK and Ashwini rocked today! One Ashwini is so good with tears, she can really make any one emotional with her tear outflow, unlike Bani, who seems to have a permanent leak in her eyes!πŸ˜† RK was pretty cool in the scene where he confronts Bani and tells her about giving her all his wealth and property and that she should take really good care of his baby!!! Hey, I was kind of surprised, I thought that Jai would have fought with Bani over the custody rights of the Child, but our Jai is too much of a gentleman for that! No wonders, we still call him CUDDLES!😳 (Heard, he talked about this in his IF Interview!)

Overall, an okey dokey episode! I think the story line has been changed a wee bit.....Also, please someone tell me, if Jai and Bani get divorced, what the hell is Bani doing with Jai in Dubai????πŸ˜•

Pearls of Wisdom, Understanding & Insight from MT for the Characters of KS ; Please take them with a moundful of salt!

Jai Walia : Do not wait till you are 40 to ; (a) Fall in Love ; (b) Get Married ; (c) Have Children ; (d) Totally mess up your life!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Bani Walia : Tears are useful only if ; (a) Jai Walia is around to notice them ; (b) Jai Walia is drunk enough to Kiss them away ; (c) Jai Walia is so drunk, that the Kiss might just progress into something else! Else, they are nothing more than Saline Water and you are only dehydrating your body by secreting them so indiscriminately!πŸ˜†

Pia Shukla : Gold-digging is characteristic of some people ; Not surprisingly, you seem to have made a Career out of it!😑

Pushkar Shukla : When a Canine follows a Human Being, its termed as Loyalty ; When a Human Being follows another of his species, its called STALKING! (And trust me, you can go to Jail for that!)😑

Jigyasa Walia : One of these days, someone will actually mistake you for a Christmas Tree and start singing Carols & Hymns around you!πŸ˜†

Ranveer Walia : Spiritual Enlightenment and Wife Battering, kind of, do not go Hand in Hand ; Hope you are aware of that!πŸ˜‰

Raashi Walia : Please inform your Father that ; (a) 'Throwing Up' automatically does not mean Pregnancy ; (b) Pregnancy has many more symptoms than the one he knows of ; (c) Just because so many woman in the Walia House are Preggers, does not necessarily mean that his Daughter has to follow them aimlessly!

Rano Walia : Please check your Birth Certificate? 99.99% chances are that you might have been the adopted one in the Dixit Family!

Saahil Walia : One of Nature's mistakes that Bright Young Women make in Haste and repent in Leisure!πŸ˜†

Aditya : Three Mistakes and One Genius Act! (Marrying Jigyasa, giving birth to Ranveer & Saahil / Getting a Divorce from Jiggy!)

Kiran Singhania : Where there is a Will ; There will always be a Way! Can't preach people on Earth? No Problems! The Other World will always have their options open for you!😑

Nishikant Dixit : Do they have a Bar up there? Must be having one! Else, what would explain your remaining there for such a long time?🀒

Billo Massi : There are other things in Life apart from feeding High Calorie Ladoos to your Munna! Try talking some sense into him at times…..πŸ˜•

Tarun Sablok : You know, Lawyers are De-barred if they don't turn up at the Courts for Long Whiles ; I hope you realize that boosting Jai Walia's morale and hitting on strange women don't count for 'WORK!'

Anu Chopra : Better be a Bridget Jones than marry Frog-Face and hit your head in misery for the rest of your Life!🀒

Rohit Chopra : Prevention is better than Cure! No one would know that better than you, considering you are going to become a Father before your 20th Birthday!🀒

Ranvijay Chopra : Staring at Jai won't help ; And just in case, Don't dare go beyond staring, you might not have eyes left for staring again!😑

Natwar : Marry Pia and make her wash you Family Cow for the rest of your Life ; You might get Canonized by the KS Forum for this miracle ; Although the Cow might never forgive you for the rest of its Life!πŸ˜†

Tony Butler: Perfection has no need for any advice!😳

Warm Regards,

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhabia thumbnail
hey was waiting eagerly for this
Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks MT!!! Pia is so stupid.. thats her Jijaji!
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u sooo much MT 😊 omggggg thanx fo d joke.. omggg πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by nyzbabigyal - 17 years ago
irumnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks ,,,,
cheers
Irum
Sweet-farah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnxx MT....ar pia kuchh to sharamm karr...aakhirr he's ur jijoo...!!
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks MT....I hate Pia even more now.... 😑
cutelady thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† thanks MT for the update and the joke πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wooo..nicely written πŸ˜ƒ