Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MRIARA93 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
tfs...when she was out of station??? any guess?
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MRIARA93

tfs...when she was out of station??? any guess?

tfs๐Ÿ˜Š...ye Lonawala ki pics hai,mai bet laga sakti hoon๐Ÿ˜†aur pandey ji wahaan(according to article apne so called bf, ka wahaan b'day celebrate karne gaye the๐Ÿ˜Š)...sorry vicha fans ye detail deke mai aapka BP badha rahi hoon per plzzz dreaming chhor reality bhi kabhi-2 dekh liya karo๐Ÿ˜†
riya_chowdary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmm Lagtha hai   pandeyji Chauhan ji ki bday pe friends ke saath uska lonwala farm house gayi ๐Ÿ˜†
mai_manmauji thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_chowdary

Hmm Lagtha hai   pandeyji Chauhan ji ki bday pe friends ke saath uska lonwala farm house gayi ๐Ÿ˜†

haan aisa hi kuch hai...but  i am not saying chauhan ji uske actual me bf hain ...yesss one thing is sure he is more close friend than viraf...i know iss forum per bahut se logo ko hurt kar rahi hoon ye bolke but reality yahi hai,koi accept kare ya na kare๐Ÿฅฑ
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The caption says it all: She's not Tara. She's not Sia. She's not Viraf's gf or Pracheen's gf. She is Chhavi.
Hahaha the reality is she is Chhavi Pandey enjoying a nice break, doesn't matter where she is or who she is with and someday she will tell us about her man but til that day I will keep dreaming of ViCha ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Ananya80 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Mohi๐Ÿค— Chhavi luking hawt in red more than her i love the background greenery.wherever it is its a beautiful location.looks like a hill station.
urikitisharmila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
frnds she told in an interview that pracheen is just a friend not more than that
she is looking very beautiful in that dress and you are noticing one thing whenever viraf changes the dp after that then chhavi changes the dp see how understanding they are๐Ÿ˜›
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urikitisharmila

frnds she told in an interview that pracheen is just a friend not more than that
she is looking very beautiful in that dress and you are noticing one thing whenever viraf changes the dp after that then chhavi changes the dp see how understanding they are๐Ÿ˜›

Yeh I also noticed that but Chhavi needs a good photoshoot like viraf b/c he is an expert you know;). Per she never changed her cover photo on Fb with viraf one ;).
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urikitisharmila

Hahaha it's obvious that Pracheen is just a friend but there are a few people in the forum who like to tease me haha by trying to show me that my dream is just a dream ๐Ÿ˜†
I noticed that too! Haha maybe they plan when they want to change their dps ๐Ÿ˜†