SS: Penance...Completed 8/9/14...

appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys...starting a new ss...
You may not like it coz it may not be a RagNa ss...(not decided whether i'll have Ragna or not in the end)
After recent epi really feeling like Raghav does not deserve kalpi...
will update first part soon...
And for those reading my ff love...I'll update it today at night or tomorrow...

INDEX

Part 1-below
New characters- Pg 2
Part 2-Pg 3
Part 3-Pg 8
Part 4- Pg 11
Part 5- Pg 14
Part 6- Pg 17
Part 7- Pg 19
Part 8- Pg 23
Part 9- Pg 26
Part 10- pg 30
Part 11- pg 33
Part 12- pg 36
Part 13- pg 39
Part 14-pg 42
Part 15- pg 45
Part 16-pg 46
Part 17-pg 48
Part 18- pg 51
Part 19- pg 52
Epilogue - pg 53
Edited by appyK - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanchuxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update soon...raghav don't deserve kalpi
appyK thumbnail

Sorry for such a long update...hope u don't get bored...further updates depends on response
Raghav was driving the car thinking,"Aaj office jaane se pehle I'll meet Kalpi...Kalpi just few more months then I'll divorce paakhi and we'll be together forever..."
He reached the chawl and was shocked to see paakhi with kamla and kalpi...
On seeing Raghav they had stopped their argument..

Paakhi went towards Raghav and with a fake smile plastered onto her face she said," Arey Raghav, tum yaha???"...Raghav thought if he would say he came to meet kalpi then kamla would again create problems so he just blurted out,"I was just passing and saw u here so came"...
Paakhi was happy hearing this and gave a taunting look to kalpi,"Dekha kalpi Raghav mere liye yaha aaya hai"...she thought..

On the other hand RagNa were having their eye-talk...asking each other about their wll being...
Bidding good bye Raghav and Paakhi went from their...

Kamla and kalpi became busy in their cafe work...
Kalpi's phone rings...

Caller: Hello am i speaking to Ms.Kalpana Jadhav??
Kalpi: Yes..
Caller: Ma'am I'm calling from SK constructions...we have your resume and you have been selected for an interview for the post of Marketing Supervisor...The interview is scheduled at     
11 am..
Kalpi: Ok...I'll surely be there...thanks a lot..

The cafe required more funds for expansion and also the household expenses were increasing so kalpi decide to do a job along with cafe work...She told Kamla about the job offer and said that she'll do the accounting work of cafe in the evening...Kamla initially disagreed but on Vitthal and Pakya's insistence she finally agreed..

In Afternoon:

At Raghav's office:

Paakhi calls Raghav to ask whether he's free in the evening for movie...Raghav initially denys but then paakhi says," Raghav we are friends na and anyway i'm really getting bored...please raghav humaare friendship ke liye"...Raghav says,"Paakhi I'm busy sorry"...Paakhi then tries to convince him to come to a nearby restaurant for lunch...on much forcing Raghav agrees...

Raghav and Paakhi come for lunch...coincidentally kalpi too reaches their...
Kalpi's interview was done and she was famished so reached that restaurant...Just when she was about to enter she heard paakhi's voice...
Paakhi saw kalpi near the restaurant and while walking towards the entrance she acted like she's talking on phone with her friend telling that Raghav has brought her on a lunch date and
they'll go to movie after that...

Hearing Paakhi's words kalpi was hurt to the core...she just couldn't bear it any more...
Forgetting about her hunger she just turned and went away...

The atmosphere was cloudy just as heart...her inner battle was becoming more ferocious with each passing second...her heart trying to believe that Raghav didn't take paakhi on lunch but the battle was being won by the brain which gave all the valid justification convincing kalpi that Raghav didn't really care about her...she was totally broken...she needed a support but noone was with her...

While Kalpi was busy in her own thought process...a black car stopped in front of her...
A handsome guy got down and went towards her...

Guy-You know they say that tears are helpful in cleansing your eyes but yours are already way too clean...

Lifting her head she turned to see the source of the voice...

Guy-Ok fine that was a bad one...so why are u crying...sitting here alone that too so late...

Kalpi looked at her watch...it was 8 pm...she panicked thinking that her family members might be worried...she quickly got up to leave...

Guy- You;ll not get a taxi here...if u want i can drop u..
Kalpi-No thank you..i can walk..

The guy came running towards kalpi and blocked kalpi's way

Kalpi- I said i can go on my own
Guy-of course u can but me being me won't let you to go on your own..trust me i'm a good boy from a good family..i just want to help u..
Kalpi-but I..

"please didi",a voice said...Kalpi turned back to see who it was...A small girl about 5 years old was standing with her hand folded...

Kalpi went towards her and knelt on her kness,"How can i deny such a cute kid"..
Guy- And a handsome guy..

Giving him an annoyed look kalpi and the kid went towards the car...
While on their way,they introduced themselves...

Kid- Didi...what's your name..
Kalpi- Kalpana..yours?
kid-Sneha and that's my brother Aryan (pointing towards the guy)
Aryan- (while pointing towards different things) And this is our car..That is the ac..these are my eyes..
Sneha- Bhai please stop your Pjs...sorry didi he's a crack pot..
Aryan- So where should I drop u...
Kalpana- Andheri market...I can go from there..
Sneha- We'll drop u at ur place..where do u live??
Kalpana-Singhaania Chawl..

Chit-chatting with sneha kalpi atlast reached home... 

Edited by appyK - 9 years ago
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww! This Sneha is such a cutie pie! I want more kalpi-sneha bond! And Im loving this! I want that guy to fall for kalpi! And kalpi too! He sounds like a nice guy! Please continue soon Appyfizz! I really loved it! and PM me when u had Updated the next part!
appyK thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HeyJude-

Aww! This Sneha is such a cutie pie! I want more kalpi-sneha bond! And Im loving this! I want that guy to fall for kalpi! And kalpi too! He sounds like a nice guy! Please continue soon Appyfizz! I really loved it! and PM me when u had Updated the next part!

You'll surely get more such scenes...thanks a lot for liking it..😃
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc starting... Liked Aryan's attitude... 
Update soon
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
interesting... update soon
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start n interesting story
Will luv to see sneha kalpi bonding 
Loved aryan 's attitude
M too upset wit raghav n kalpi needs support of a frnd whc can b aryan  
ragna or no ragna its ur choice as u r writer
Continue soon n pm next update
Edited by rani214 - 9 years ago
geitahchamate thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic start... like Sneha... and Aryan's pj's ðŸ˜­
Please update soon...

RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update:) Loved cute Sneha and Aryan's PJ...I want him to fall for Kalpi..Continue soon Arpita