Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

pata nehi sabs ! i am honestly confessing it to u that I am missing or deligtful convos and battle of wits that I am trying my best to write something so that I can open the latest pursuit thread...but nothing i coming out, i am so much running out of imagination and so little things are there to inspire...and i know i dont hav to explain it to u how itz impossible to write without inspiration, u r far more superior than me on that category๐Ÿ˜ƒ.oh !how i miss ur mesmerizing posts, ur mellifluous lines๐Ÿ˜ญI was so desperate to come back  that i even tried to swallow one recent episode they r dishing out in the name of RR, that left more angry and frustrated. these writers actually know dow to bake a delicious cake, dangle it in front of our eyes and squash it ๐Ÿ˜ก...

Gotchaaa!! Caught you online, finally!! Chalo gupshup ho jaye!

Totally understand abt being unable to write w/o inspiration Why not just open a new thread with just a para or two. Dunno abt the rest of the pursuit gang, but I'd be happy with that.

Mesmerizing and mellifluous?!!   Chadha rahee ho ya chidha rahee ho?!!  ๐Ÿ˜†

I see that you are not liking Rudra's weak spots being prodded by the villain. Not to worry - it's a temporary phase, the villain will be exposed and justice meted out. In the meantime we get to enjoy some PaRud romance complete with touchy-feeliness. I loved that part tonight, incidentally. I was rooting for Major Saab to catch her and hug her into a good mood.

tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kate_austen

Loved it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you for sharing.

Delighted you enjoyed it, Kate. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oldestfan

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! This song fits so well! 

My pleasure, Sona. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So glad you liked it. The song just heightens the burn.
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvbug2011

Gotchaaa!! Caught you online, finally!! Chalo gupshup ho jaye!

Totally understand abt being unable to write w/o inspiration Why not just open a new thread with just a para or two. Dunno abt the rest of the pursuit gang, but I'd be happy with that.

Mesmerizing and mellifluous?!!   Chadha rahee ho ya chidha rahee ho?!!  ๐Ÿ˜†

I see that you are not liking Rudra's weak spots being prodded by the villain. Not to worry - it's a temporary phase, the villain will be exposed and justice meted out. In the meantime we get to enjoy some PaRud romance complete with touchy-feeliness. I loved that part tonight, incidentally. I was rooting for Major Saab to catch her and hug her into a good mood.

did u say, i am either chidhaoing or chadhaoing u when i praise ur writings ?? gandi baat ! u know, I dnt praise unnecessarily and not at all to unworthy perople, no matter how much popular they r in the forum. I genuinely miss our good old days, and ur RReview and my efforts to make my thoughts reflect on my writings...i hav stopped watching during laila track, nishu and others requested and forced me to watch some parud segments so i watched some after that . during mala track which i consider the last nail in the coffin drove my interest completely.. see some sporadic hot parud scenes may lure aamjunta, I know ur tastes are too superior to fall for that, and so u must admit that,most of the time they dont have the continuity, any character development, but it hurts my sensibility that the channel/PH / CVS whoever concerned are using parud scenes as a bait to keep parud shippers while dish out total meaningless domestic drama crap for their most coveted trp audiences...so jaiho ! trp aunties !! njoy the show, I am happily finding pleasure elsewhere...i was never and will never be a just loyal fan of a show, munching happily watever they are serving, grumbling about the stale food, then again wait for the next dish to be served...i would rather leave the party. they hav destroyed my rudra and made him a henpecked wimp, they ruined paro's sweet dignified innocent charm and made her a overbearing dominating manipulating woman...they hav successfully snatched away parud magic from me...and i am heartbroken that the show ended way too soon for me.
only afsos I have re !! i am missing badly u guyz company...the discussions and debates we had, the haq we jataoed to each other, the endless posts and  seamless happy flow of happy banter we indulged , the influence u and mkm had upon me...i sorely miss those !
love u...i hope we will keep in touch always !