TOI: Aditya of MNB lose their bite

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Sanchi of Balika Vadhu, Aditya of Main Naa Bhoolungi lose their bite
extract from TOI article:-
Their on-screen characters were so scheming and vindictive that the viewers loved to hate them. But suddenly, Sanchi of Balika Vadhu and Aditya Jagannath of Main Naa Bhoolungi have lost their bite. So much so, that the audience is finding it tough to digest their turnaround.

In the second instance, Aditya Jagannath (Vikas Manaktala) was so vicious that he threw his wife Samaira down a cliff. But he is now getting conned by Samaira, who returns in a new, modern avatar. According to sources, the actor will clean washrooms, sweep the floor and do all kinds of domestic chores when Samaira becomes his boss. Explains Vikas, "I understand that the antagonist has suddenly changed, but this transformation is not permanent. You have to wait and watch."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Sanchi-of-Balika-Vadhu-Aditya-of-Main-Naa-Bhoolungi-lose-their-bite/articleshow/38210742.cms
red: something going to happen soon!!

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing 😳
I lost it at "he threw his wife Samaira off a cliff" 😆
Minionite thumbnail
I believe they made a very big error. He didn't throw "his wife Samaira" but rather "his wife Shikha". However, the way they said it just had me ðŸ¤£.
Something is to happen? Shoot! Does that mean Adi maybe knows that this is Shikha and is seeing what she is going to do before planning his moves? ðŸ¤”
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and i thought ADITYA will die..may be he will die in the eyes of shikha in return to haunt her...where's this show heading to