Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reema_J thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: me and just me

does anyone know wich movie this song is from..

nazroon se nazrein milti dil mein ek toofan utha thi hai. jinki manzil ho ek jaka woh raahein mil hi jati hai..

Oh... I was actually wondering about this myself! It's the song/qawali they play in Kaajjal, correct?!

I've never heard it before so was thinking that maybe it's made just for the show but somehow I think it is from a movie... I'll try to see if I can get any information on it! 😊

Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.SalmanKhan

Okay therez these 2 songzz...one has very weird lyrics but I actually lieked it ALOT! So was wonderin does anyone whut movie these songz are from...
1.[the weird one] Pyaare Pyaare Pyaare Pyaare, thare bina lagga nahien mara jeeya vei...or sumthin' liek tht..

2. Aa Zindaji gale lagale...thts all I remember lol.

So neone knoe?
😳

The first song is Kailash Kher's song and it's called "Piya Re Piya Re!" πŸ˜ƒ It's from his album called Aawargi!

It's an awesome song! πŸ˜ƒ

sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reema_J

The first song is Kailash Kher's song and it's called "Piya Re Piya Re!" πŸ˜ƒ It's from his album called Aawargi!

It's an awesome song! πŸ˜ƒ

lolsz ...oh yeah, well done Reema lol...I love that song too, but when it said Pyaare Pyaare, it didnt strike me that it could be Piya Re! πŸ˜›  Its originally sung by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan...beautiful. 😊
Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushanko

Hey there,

I desperately need the lyrics of bulleh shah's "tere ishq nachaya" as sung by Bibi Abida Parveen, available on raaga.com as a part of the collection-Live Concert Swarutsav 2000...if u wanna listen to it i can send the link , just let me know where to mail it...
It is soul stiring and is the call from within, a prayer, and i enjoy its ecstacy as it is rendered with the spirit of Bulleh shah!!
I wish i get the lines recited in this very composition of abida parveen...

thanks a tonn!!!

I tried to find the lyrics for you to Abida Parveen's version but couldn't find them! I found Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's version but that's all! I tried to listen to the song but I don't understand a lot of it plus, it's SO long!

Edited by Reema_J - 16 years ago
Reema_J thumbnail
@ Sohni: I just clicked... didn't Sonu Nigam sing the title song of Apne?! I've heard it once and it has to be Sonu, it's a nice song, very sweet! 😳
sohn thumbnail

I dunno how many of you watch Kajjal. I do manage a few episodes, but there was one Kailash Kher song playing in the bakground a few episodes ago. It was when Dev throws her out of his house and she comes home into her room and locks the door. She is resting against the door crying when this song is playing. Wow! Moi memory rox!

erm Any idea which song is that? Sounded like a slow punjabi number.
sohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reema_J

@ Sohni: I just clicked... didn't Sonu Nigam sing the title song of Apne?! I've heard it once and it has to be Sonu, it's a nice song, very sweet! 😳

Yeh 😊 Nice n slow one. I think there is one coming up in Naqaab as well. But again, not a 'sonu nigam' song you know what I mean? I hope he gives us one of those ones where you are just made to sit, listen and get lost in it 😳

About the Naqaab one.. Im not sure of the song name though, but will let you know πŸ˜ƒ
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can i please have the lyrics of the songs of the movie "awarapan"...plzzzzzzzzzzzz πŸ˜›
sohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: β€’hinalβ€’

can i please have the lyrics of the songs of the movie "awarapan"...plzzzzzzzzzzzz πŸ˜›

Here you go...try this link 😊

*EDITED*

*Sorry... posting links to any outside sources is not allowed, I'll have the lyrics posted for you soon!

Edited by Reema_J - 16 years ago
sohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohn

Yeh 😊 Nice n slow one. I think there is one coming up in Naqaab as well. But again, not a 'sonu nigam' song you know what I mean? I hope he gives us one of those ones where you are just made to sit, listen and get lost in it 😳

About the Naqaab one.. Im not sure of the song name though, but will let you know πŸ˜ƒ

Reema, that song from Naqaab is called 'Ae Dil'. erm Total dhakchik number but Sonu 😊