Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: starmyjaan

hey...why i feel like ..that no one want to help me find the song i am lookin for..well u know guys..i have searched...all these 89 pages of music corner..and i can't find the last post i made....i need help findin the song..and the song goes like this.."""""" kul raat sapni mein ek ladka aya tha..tum jassi muskrti ho vassi muskriya tha..kal raat sapni mein ek ladke aye the tum jassi sarmati ho vasi sarmaye the""""""...somethin somethin..plz help..do reply here as well if u know the song..plz..send me a massage..laterzzzzzzz ..thanks..

star my jaan , its not that.. we want to help you but im so sorry i dont know this song..sorry..i hope someone else can help you..😊
roadies_4 fan thumbnail
can someone tell from which film is dis song:

saamne yeh kaun aaya dil me hui hulchul
dekh ke bas ek hi jhalak ho gaye hum paagal

plz.....
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: roadies_4 fan

can someone tell from which film is dis song:

saamne yeh kaun aaya dil me hui hulchul
dekh ke bas ek hi jhalak ho gaye hum paagal

plz.....

I guess its from jawani deewani - the old one..😊
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ooh that song has been made just for the show.. so its not a proper released song... but if u go to the Kumkum forum, i think u might be able to find the song πŸ˜ƒ try asking them
~Simmi~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss savi

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me the name of the tital song of Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan.

Thankx

hey, kumkum is my favorite show..here is the link to watch it😊

http://www.zippyvideos.com/76819558922105/title_song_of_kumk um/*towhid

Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: harleensidhu1

i was wondering if anyone knew which album sonu nigam sang oh mere dil ke chain.....??? i had requested for everyones help.....but there was no response

The only reason you're probably not getting any responses is that members don't know... there wouldn't be any other reason to not help you!

Honestly, I too don't know which album it was in, but if you need information on the original version, you can ask me here... it's one of my favorite old songs!

Reema_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

no! i want da song

Sorry Mehak, members will not be able to provide you with a link to the song as it is considered music piracy, which is strictly prohibited at India-Forums!

-Sorry!

Reema_J thumbnail

hey...why i feel like ..that no one want to help me find the song i am lookin for..well u know guys..i have searched...all these 89 pages of music corner..and i can't find the last post i made....i need help findin the song..and the song goes like this.."""""" kul raat sapni mein ek ladka aya tha..tum jassi muskrti ho vassi muskriya tha..kal raat sapni mein ek ladke aye the tum jassi sarmati ho vasi sarmaye the""""""...somethin somethin..plz help..do reply here as well if u know the song..plz..send me a massage..laterzzzzzzz ..thanks..

As Sammie mentioned, we just don't know the song, that is why you're not receiving any help (yet... at least)! Hopefully someone will know... 😊

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

The song is from the film Udaan and it is filmed on Saif Ali Khan and Madhu.  You can listen to it here:

Hope that helps!

sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys

I was looking for Ghulam Ali's ghazal called " Mareez-e-mohabbat, unhi ka
fasana". Anyone heard of it, seen it or have it?
Been lookin for it for agesz 😭

Thanks
Sonia