Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved today's episode.. It had SO much content (or I am just too glad to see Neeraj after what seems like ages).. 😆
Neeraj would be helping Maahi to find Nimesh. But yeah, I guess they are starting to tie all the loose ends finally & moving towards a happy ending now, where both daughters would get the partners of their choice. 👍🏼
Minionite thumbnail
It was interesting to see how Neeraj convinced Mahi that everything would be alright. It was like a role reversal. Up to now Mahi had been the one convincing Neeraj and now it was the other way around. And suddenly Neeraj seemed all okay with Shikha being married to Aditya. I guess he's finally understood that nothing will happen.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah, Neeraj's sudden supercool attitude was a pleasant surprise!   😆 I thought I mistakenly blinked and missed one of his scenes where they secretly agreed to cooperate with each other.. 😆
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope they end the revenge track and finally show something good, despite i always have loved revenge shows, this is going in bad taste, poor script, not so great acting, the ratings are doing grt either. they should try to show something different in the whatever extension they have got.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Yeah, Neeraj's sudden supercool attitude was a pleasant surprise!   😆 I thought I mistakenly blinked and missed one of his scenes where they secretly agreed to cooperate with each other.. 😆

I thought the CVs forgot that Neeraj was suddenly supposed to be jealous and angry. 😆 Then somewhere I realized that he had accepted what was happening.