what happened to ....?

u4tlu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Everybody knows Shika/Samaira  married Aditya Jagannath after getting "signature" from Madhurima who they made into Maddy. and it served Maddy right. Now Samaira is married to Aditya under false identity but with asheervaad from police. 
All that is fine. But I have one question. What happened to the  colored lenses of Samaira? Does she go to sleep with them now? Now now... don't get me wrong. Now she is closer to Aditya than before. How does she manage to take off her lenses when she sleeps? Wouldn't Aditya be around somewhere out there? 

I am asking because earlier Shika/Samaira made a big hue and cry and called up Neeraj regarding her lenses. 

Have they made new lenses nowadays to enable people to take revenge? 

Revenge ke liya kuch bhi karega hai kya? 
Edited by u4tlu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

u4tlu thumbnail
well if  anybody does not understand what I posted let me explain. Shika became Samaira by the different colored eyelenses that she wore. 
And Samaira takes them off at night. Now she is married to Aditya. How does she take them off at night without Aditya seeing her with her normal eyes? 

If that is fine by Aditya that is Shika with different colored eye lenses by day and taking them off at night then why did she Samaira worry so much when one of her lenses fell off earlier and she was worried for Aditya finding out about her identity? 
Edited by u4tlu - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
No, no we understood. It's just that we had to think of a reply since obviously the CVs didn't think of that. ðŸ˜†
Let's just say it's a blooper which the CVs have forgotten to explain. ðŸ˜‰
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how can u expect them to explain everything anyways 😆 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok, lemme try.. 😈 😈

It is TRUE that keeping lenses in your eyes for longer times can end up being too unhygienic & may actually harm the eyes (dried eyes, infection and oh blindness).. BUT.. 😆 There are lenses available which one can wear for up-to 30days (and nights) without any harmful effects! They fall in the category of 'extended wear' contact lenses (search it online if you like). It's such an unimportant detail in this fictional tale though IMHO.   ðŸ˜³Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
u4tlu thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Ok, lemme try.. 😈 😈

It is TRUE that keeping lenses in your eyes for longer times can end up being too unhygienic & may actually harm the eyes (dried eyes, infection and oh blindness).. BUT.. 😆 There are lenses available which one can wear for up-to 30days (and nights) without any harmful effects! They fall in the category of 'extended wear' contact lenses (search it online if you like). It's such an unimportant detail in this fictional tale though IMHO.   ðŸ˜³

that was what I was wondering about . may be the lens fell off  previous occasion and Samaira was searching for it. 

Now she keeps it on at night.  hm...mmm. I would not have wondered about such an unimportant detail  if Samaira had not made such a commotion about the lens falling off earlier time. 

Glad cvs are worried about such small things. and these get to be explained. Otherwise it would go into the category of "bloopers" which are there in plenty everywhere in all the shows. 

Thankfully this one does not seem to be a blooper. 

Just wondered what Samaira would do at the end of thirty days though.