What is Shikha doing man !!!

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
today's episode is so uncomfortable to watch !!!! 😕 m glad Vikas is leaving the show. let it stop !!!! there are better ways of destruction, remember aditya never raped her...he deserves other type of punishment. goodness !!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry, I disagree!!
He should be glad he's ALIVE (for the time being) 😆 Otherwise, people out to take revenge have just murder on their minds (like Neeraj had suggested)! This is 'zaraa hattke' 😆 Shikha's motive was to humiliate Aditya & this is the way she chose to do it! It's fine!

As far as the subject goes, well we've all seen women being insulted on TV regularly (Doli Armaanon ki). They are portrayed to be 'barren' in numerous shows (Ye hai mohabbatein) They are called different names & taunted, while other genres (crime shows like Savdhaan India) may portray them getting raped/sexually assaulted! No one complains then! So why can't the tables be turned?? Aditya never raped her but the entire foundation of their relationship was built on lies. He slept with her for a heinous motive & considered her as a mere vessel to carry his kid, who'd be later tossed off a cliff, like some piece of garbage. Why show any mercy to such an individual anyway? Bechaara can't make love anymore? Tskk tskk.. I can't sympathize with this loathsome character on any such grounds! Jo marrzi kare Shikha, all is fair in Love & Revenge! 👍🏼 😈

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well most of shikha's actions have not been appreciated and its a fact. the show which started with a bang has lost already most of its viewers and they are just dragging it beyond a saturation level. 
noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

today's episode is so uncomfortable to watch !!!! 😕 m glad Vikas is leaving the show. let it stop !!!! there are better ways of destruction, remember aditya never raped her...he deserves other type of punishment. goodness !!! 

Two wrongs don't make a right. she should get him punished by the law and what she is doing is no better than what he did to her. 
ek_aarzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She tried to get him punished my law but it failed her so she is using underhanded tactics. If justice had not fialed her she would not be so shrewd. I accept that her actions may not be so noble but Adi deserves no less...

He is not leaving the show by choice. The show is winding down. I still think it has the same appeal as it did in the beginning...