Letting go vs forgiveness

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As I was going through some forum posts about Mala and Rudra, I felt most fans are feeling that he forgave mom too quickly.  As I was rewatching last weeks and this weeks episodes, I realized that Rudra has let go of his past but that does not mean he has forgiven her.  Let me explain if you see the last part of yesterday's episode, he saw Paro was upset and blaming herself for the family move, he saw mala consoling her, but he knew that the only way she would not be upset anymore would be to do what he did.  He called Mala masa and told Paro to pack the shirt gifted to him by Mala.  Instant smile.  In the previous episode he told Mala to let it go, because he is happy now, past does not matter.  I think he meant it, he has let go, but that does not mean he has forgiven.  I must say Ashish plays Rudra so poetically, and Sanaya's portrayal of Paro matches him.  Having said that I feel few have it most don't, that sizzling onscreen chemistry. I am glad these two have it, just a small caress or a heated look makes us blush and ofcourse want to have gutter thoughts.😳 Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ashish and Sanaya are doing awesome job well you may be right with it 😉
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I noticed that too -he called her Maasa only after he saw how worried Paro was. He probably wanted to distract Paro and get her to smile. The way these 2 love each other is sooo beautiful! They will do anything for the other.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Suni

I noticed that too -he called her Maasa only after he saw how worried Paro was. He probably wanted to distract Paro and get her to smile. The way these 2 love each other is sooo beautiful! They will do anything for the other.

Aww...

I never even considered that 😛
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well said! Rudra himself doesn't want to hold a grudge anymore because he is happy with his life right now. That doesn't mean that what Mala did isn't wrong or that Rudra needs to forgive her.  Edited by -Sanayaholic- - 9 years ago
salmanic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this post is BANG ON!
what a grasp you have here!👏
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow that's perfect post.
Loved it.
mamatharoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good observation and deep thinking.I felt the same way about Rudra's reaction.I second your opinion.
Gaggan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great observation and post...yes, I do believe you are right...Rudra's actions regarding Mala seem to be stemming from him wanting to please Paro.  Isn't love grand?
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post and I agree that he made have let go of his past but he may not have completely forgiven her.
So agree that Ashish and Sanaya are doing a fabulous job and nobody could have played Rudra and Paro the way these two do.