Heartfelt AppreciationPost for my RR writers/members from Newbie(updt)

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello to my wonderful RR family members, 

Before i start on my own set of POV posts, I would like to appreciate some of the awesome writers/members this forum had/have. Since I started visiting the forum only from end of Feb, i might have missed some of the writers who started from the beginning, 

if so kindly plz excuse me for the same and deeply apologize for the same( You frds can notify me if I left someone, so that I can get to read theirs too now that  I am a member now)

1) @princessunara - Yours is the first post I read in RR forum (When most of the forum was drooling on the Mehndi sequence romance, your post reflected my exact feeling about paro's inner turmoil) I was so overwhelmed by that post I was literally in tears and thereafter started waiting for your posts regularly. Plz do post often as I consider urself as Paro's shadow who understands her well than most of us.

2) @Joseph -  Awesome member who always loves positivity and never fails to post with his lovely CAPS  which recaptures the essence of the episode on daily basis. Your one liners are hilarious. Also special shoutout for warming towards the Newbies every single time.

3) @Napstermonster - Oh how i love your Y&T series. U got the golden fingers bhaisa. Seriously the writing fraternity is missing out a Genius. I often wonder how in the hell that the freaking intellectual brain of yours would come out with such  ideas. Truly hats-off dear

4) @Serialjunkie - Do I need to say anything about the PPTs which is the ultimate laughter dose in  my stressful real life. Your witty , naughty , drooly posts make me feel like a teenager all over again:)

3) @_SenbonZakura - Your stories are always soul-touching. I will be catching other stories since they were member-only related and I am one now :)

6)@Sush - Thanks for all Suspectives with neutral POVs. I like the positivity you bring with the group of writers even when the forum is flushed with negativity at times. i would like to thank @UltimateRudra fro the wonderful collages, @Tennesse for the lovely updates with meaningful acronyms, @Diyas,@Guinea,@hope for positive posts & feedbacks, @Zee for kindly agreeing even though disagreeing to have a healthy discussion and many more members sorry couldn't remember ur login names inside Sush thread.

7)@Purnima - Your positive posts on daily takes with pictures are awesome

8)@desisoapie- Your "Major Saab kiss" has made me more romantic  with my real life Rudra :)

9)@Cute_Ash - For your wonderful GIFS

10)@Titlibhaisa - For your amazing Masti pictures

11)@MeenuArshiCrazy - For your hilarious Ranawat Haveli Broadcasting Channel:)

12)@Kidrauuhlforever, @CrazyBoy_Hd,@stunning.ayesha,@Parud-forever - For your mind-blowing Guttery posts:)

13)@himu, @SazBarbie,@showviewer,@mamatharoyal ,@sanayahlic,@JyotiBThakur- For working so hard to keep our RR and leads in place they deserve, hats off to u guys. As I said earlier u r one of the reason I joined RR and IF.

14) @Shruti - For all awesome SBS/SBB segment updates

15)@Absoluv - For your Funny "Reactions" posts

16)Many more

I sincerely bow down for all your efforts  without whom we wouldn't have got the RR forum which we have today. And wow see how u guys inspired a total nerdy, non-techy, good for nothing housewife to write such a huge post :)

I  am very very very very sorry if I have missed out anyone. Plz accept my gratitude and heartfelt apologies.

CheersπŸ€—

Update:

OMG...How the hell did I miss you???😭...It is because of such bewakoof dodos like me we are left with "Cheesecake GUEST chronicles" instead of full meals. 😭😭 I know you are visiting RR forums silently, if you are reading this, plz plz plz iss bachi ko maaf khijeye pleajjj , my lovely "MoronskaMallika".  Please accept my special hugs and kisses for missing u out in first place.πŸ€—

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot Deep for your very nice words for this forum members...You consider my name in this list Its really a big compliment for me because these all mentioned names are very respectable n sensible members of India-Forum.I am toh very very small name in-front of them. 😳

But,I strongly feel that... All active members of this forum is the real asset of this Forum.We should be appreciate all of them because,TM only can make post here ,Hit or Flop Post,truly depends on active forum members choice. so,'we' all are real Hero here.😊

n abt your last line... Yes I always warm n support Newbie because,I still consider myself as 'new-bie'.😳 n believe me, I still feel so nervous before making any post here. πŸ˜³ 
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khamma Ghani Deep-sa! And a very warm OFFICIAL welcome to the RR forum!!!

Here are huge teddy bear hugs to you!!! πŸ€—
Parud_Forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanku for appreciating my posts dear means a lot πŸ˜ƒ
Welcome to RR forum πŸ€—
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hay honey! First of all thank you so much! I am truly touched because that specific night the post u mentioned meant a lot to me! so huggies and I would definitely try posting more often! πŸ€—
And second of all you are a darling for spending time to tell everyone how much their sharing matters.. its wonderful to know that people care like this! πŸ€—
And most of the people u have mentioned are my own favs around here to read and interact with and enjoy talking to even when we have disagreements! 😳

What is ur name?
and I hope we will get to talk and chat up around here in future and u also join in the fun! πŸ€—
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well today only i mean yesterday night only i remarked your arrival am sorry i never saw ur post so of ever i couldnt make a comment am truly sorry but You Are Welcome to the family my long post hors on Joe(aka Joseph) instant take of every night so my post are lengthy there only coz i feel free i dont get nervous coz its Joe thread haha but yday i saw ur like i was going to browse your profile but saw this post of yours so welcome to the family...actually even am quite new to being damn active in making post or writing so some of your mentioned members i will hve to search their post πŸ˜› anyway stories are for latter, WELCOME 😊Edited by lavalina - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am humbled.. Thank u so much for being part of my Meenu broadcasting corporation Ranawats special. 

Actually i myself dint know what i am doing.. Seeing my comments of sunara's and joseph bhai's thread's Ravina and Aurin asked me to post my takes separately.. 

my sincere thanks to them

and for u too.. 

sorry i never knew about ur post.. because asli duniya is nowadays keeping me busy.. 
Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot this means a lot to me...i also love all the people you mentinedπŸ˜ƒ...you brought so much positivity to the forum...thank you for making this post😊Edited by -himu- - 9 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
This is such a wonderful post and so sweet of you to mention my name πŸ˜Š
Pls don't call yourself a good for nothing housewife ...you are a homemaker and that probably is the most rewarding , fulfilling and important job in the society πŸ˜ƒ

I have been reading your posts for the past few days ...you have bought in so much cheer and positivety in the forum πŸ€—
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankyou so much for the appreciation.
It means so much for me πŸ€—
One of the reason of making gutter posts is to make you all laugh and smile πŸ˜ƒ I'm so happy that I actually am quite successful in it 😊

Once again thanks alot for the mention πŸ€—