AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME EPISODE

zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So the kupala festival did not end,more VeeBa romantic cute scenes 🥳veera wants to jump over the fire that meant to be done by couples only,she asks sahil to do it with her 🤢 and he refuses ( i officially love this dude ) 😃 ballu sees this and comes over to them,teases sahil of cowardice and offers his hand to jump over the flames with her,she accepts and at the flames ballu says to veera she has nothing to fear,she has to only hold hand tight and jump the flames,he says he will be there by her side  they intertwine their hands  and jump the flames! (but seriously i had no idea they had jumped the flames till it was over 😆 ) sahil and dorathy come to them and dorathy tells that VeeBa are made for each other (we cannot agree more dear 😉 )and tells them that they had just crossed the flames that indicates the troubles in a relationship which means they have the trust faith in each other to cross all the problems they might face in their relationship  (sahil acts as the translater) dorathy also informs that she had crossed the flames with her boyfriend the previous year,and sahil and dorathy giggle at VeeBa and ballu kinda teases veera saying she got angry for nothing 😆 later VeeBa release flying lantern together,Hayyee  the following day nihal and ballu have a convo ( i loved this convo! ) ballu apologizes to nihal chachu for being kinda rude to him and nihal accepts it and tell in return ballu had turned out to be a mature and sensible man from what he was as a child (hayyo our ballu became shy shy at this😳😆 ) he continues to tell how he had witnessed ballu taking care of veera and how he has realized that ballu harbors a soft corner for veera in his heart (ballu feels quite awkward at this)  he continues saying baldev to to take care of his veerakdi and ballu nods a yess (hayyo rabba this scene was like a father giving away his daughter to her newly wedded hasband  ❤️ ) veera arrives there and pleads nihal chachu to come back to pritampura and he is initially apprehensive but veera makes him promise to return to pp and he agrees he will try to do so and then VeeBa leave to the airport.on their way veera remember the lovers bridge and asks the cab driver to stop and as in the promo she runs to the bridge and puts th lock of her and baldev's names on the bridge and kisses the key b4 throwing it in the river  the shear happiness on her face  that reflects the love fills her heart was so...beautiful to watch,she was in heaven and certainly made me go there too 😃 today's episode was the perfect ending to the best track on the show,hands down!!! and this track was to me the best foreign track shown on SP!!! VeeBa rocked it with their sizzling,mind blowing,explosive,simply out of this world chemistry  😃 THANK U SO... MUCH STAR PLUS!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she asked sahil to do that i hated it even when he mentioned it was for couples😡...uff..but ballu is so cute he came running to fulfil her wish awww..the whole epi was magical
Bertibotfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

she asked sahil to do that i hated it even when he mentioned it was for couples😡...uff..but ballu is so cute he came running to fulfil her wish awww..the whole epi was magical

She didn't understand the full concept of the ritual... She only loves Baldev., isn't that clear? 😉
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nayana21

She didn't understand the full concept of the ritual... She only loves Baldev., isn't that clear? 😉

it is but i hate it when she becomes extra silly😡
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
LOVE the episode!❤️VeeBa were mindblowing..the fire scene!
zainabawoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

IKR! I was like 😡 and then like 😆 i guess it is said right,love makes you stupid 😆 it had managed to make smarty pants veera stupid and ballu smart,mature and responsibe 😆Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
zainabawoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: DazzilerDizzy

LOVE the episode!❤️VeeBa were mindblowing..the fire scene!

the way they intetwined their fingers and ballu's dialog 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The whole episode with the Poland scenes were magic. Just loved it. I officially love "Yara Ve". That playing in the background at the bridge made the scene even more magical. Veera looked like she was totally giddy in love. It was a SUPERB scene. Great acting Digangana.

I agree that this is the best SP overseas track I saw. I have not seen many Indian TV shows, but from the ones I have watched, two had overseas tracks. Saraswatichandra in London and PKDH in Australia. Both were ok, but honestly, PKDH was more an add for the tourism in Australia. I am from New Zealand and I have been to all the places those guys went to. 

Saraswatichandra had the lamest track in London and didn't even use a lot of the great locations there. It was some kidnapping mystery nonsense. People didn't get to see much of London at all. Thankfully I have been there, so it didn't matter either ways. But a totally lost opportunity.! At least PKD showed the great locations around Melbourne. 

But VEEBA in POLAND? The best overseas track. They showed some of the great locations in the city, they focused on a cultural event and most importantly they moved the story forward in leaps and bounds!! VERY well done indeed! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
anuramesh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post on the greatest episode! God were they sizzling in that dance! Except for 'hindi song' goof up! And yes great performance by all. Coming to ur point on sahil refusing to jump- ballu ne dhamkaya usse, shayad nihal chachu ne bhi dhamkaya hoga!😆 I was jus thinking maybe they might need help in implementing the farming techniques in PP so sahil might land up here and fall fr CC. 😆 Thus the exit of CC frm the main trck. 
BTW wish ballu catches veera red-handed. 😉 Atleast the day we've all been dying fr will happen! Once they reach pp 😡 They got hell alot of distractions
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really glad that there is proper track for VeeBa and they are getting adequate screen space too. Loved the way their relationship  is progressing.