Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Would be sad if Mrunal quits the show, but good for her career perhaps. KB isn't using her character well.
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey, so anybody know whether Mrunal is taking up the Sita character?
Vr15h thumbnail
With the news of Madirakshi Mundle being the new Sita of Sita ki Ramayan, looks like Mrunal as Bulbul ain't going anywhere 👏
Vr15h thumbnail
Marking this thread again - if Mrunal really is leaving, I hope she gets a good gig somewhere else, and that that one won't be a flop.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

found in today's ht city , was happy to see her face!!!Edited by Moodyblue - 8 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mru mentions that filler scenes and lack of anything substantial led her to quit!!!
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

Mru mentions that filler scenes and lack of anything substantial led her to quit!!!

Our loss! But couldn't agree with more.
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

Can't really blame her for that, but sucks now because BB is going to have a bigger role by default of her leaving. Talk about irony lol
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

Can't really blame her for that, but sucks now because BB is going to have a bigger role by default of her leaving. Talk about irony lol

How do we know that? I do not expect it at all. New BB will have a big entry due to this change face/death matter, but then soon everything will be the same.
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

How do we know that? I do not expect it at all. New BB will have a big entry due to this change face/death matter, but then soon everything will be the same.

True but still bigger than anything Mru got. Trust me I know it'll go back to the way it was in no time lolEdited by kshah1987 - 8 years ago