Main Na Bhoolungi, July 7, 2014, Written Update

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Main Na Bhoolongi

July 7, 2014

Written Update

Samaira takes video of Adi cleaning  and sends it to Mahi, Mahi shows it to Sudha, Sudha is happy and says he should be punished more than this. Samaira goes to Maddy's room and makes a mess in the room, then calls Adi to clean it, Adi gets angry with Maddy but cleans the room. Samaira tells Maddy, I made you crazy and Adi, a pet dog (sorry dogs), she leaves.

Some staff from office to see Mahanto, they see Adi cleaning and calls him thinking he is a servant, seeing Adi they get shocked, Samaira comes there with Manav and ask Adi to clean him too. Arya watched this and calls Jay to give him the news. Arya thinks loudly and thanking Adi for the entertainment.

Adi is tired, seeing him like that Samaira is very happy, and reminds him of SR, and says you look very handsome today. Adi says not today, I am sleepy. Samaira tries to keep him awake but Adi couldn't. she takes a pillow and thinks I too wanted you to sleep, and she goes to Manav's room.

In the morning Sunaina goes to wake up Manav, she was shocked seeing Samaira with Manav, and says you are newly married, you should spend time with Adi. Samaira wakes Adi up and tells him that about wifes expectations etc etc as Sunaina is listening.

Adi comes downstairs and asks Mahanto about his health, Mahanto says he is fine now, thanks to you. Mahanto tells Adi that as Jay is away, he is giving him power to take care of office. Adi is happy, he goes to office.

Samaira takes Manav to her parents, Sudha and Mahi are very happy seeing him. Avinash and Neeraj too come there. Sudha asks Shikha, everything is ok with her and Adi? Mahi says mom you saw that photo, Adi was cleaning, Shikha is going to make him crazy.

Samaira asks Neeraj, why is he upset,  Neeraj says why are you doing all this just kill Adi, whats the use of making him do cleaning and all, what are you waiting for? Shikha says Manav, waitning for his custody. I can't do anything to Adi till then. Also I don't want to kill him, I want him to suffer the way he made me suffer. He played with my life, I will do the same with him

Precap: Samaira puts something in Adi's coffee.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Is Shikha blind? Couldn't she see what was bothering Neeraj? Anyone can see that! ðŸ˜•

I'm guessing she put some type of laxative in Adi's coffee. ðŸ˜†

Thanks for the WU! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
@@@@@@@@
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Paljay for WU.   god adi cleaning in his business suit (minus coat).   new dress code for all the cleaners out there ðŸ˜†
CV's please show more of Neeraj

precap.  what is shikha upto???  sleeping pills to avoid SR!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 9 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sudha and mahi call arnav "manav".   surely it is not safe to call him by his real name as one of these days if somebody called him arnav, he might say "what is my name - arnav or manav" ðŸ˜†
Tellywoodfan thumbnail
Mahi is looking nice in the episode. It was nice to see Neeraj after a long time.

Edited by Tellywoodfan - 9 years ago