CID

Aditya Srivastava & Ansha Sayed VM Contest (Results pg6)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome everyone to the rating thread for the VM contest!

Before I announce anything else, I have something to say which I've said in PM to a few people. I'm very disappointed with the participation rates for this contest and every contest really. Everyone had over a month to participate in the contests and really I find it hard to believe that no one found time in the entire month to participate in even one contest.

As for the VM contest...well this is the last time I'm hosting a VM contest. I'll host any contest, but the VM contest because it's very disappointing to see only 2 people's work up.

Now on to the VMs.

Firstly people do have a chance to rate 2 VMs (if they still want to). For theme 1 I got 2 entries as follows. Now usually I would download and then upload the VM again so that the maker's name wouldn't appear, but this time I'm not going to do that. This time you'll know who the maker is in advance because I feel that they deserve to be given the recognition for participating in the VM contest.

So here are the two VMs that you can rate if you want for Theme 1: Te Amo Aditya.
VM 1:  (Alternate link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUONLhWQwqY)
VM 2: 

Also I did receive one VM for the other 2 themes. I present them here. These VMs do not need to be rated. They are only for your viewing and for saluting the hard work of the VM maker, Abhi-Anamika!

Theme 2: Purvi The Strong Woman Cop

Theme 3: Bond Between Abhijeet and Purvi

Thank you to the 2 makers (who I'm sure you all know by now)!!! And a big thank you to everyone who does take the time out to watch and review the VMs.

Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Only 4 combining 3 themes!!!!!! Anamika di..hat's off to you.. 3 entries for 3 themes!!! Didn't get who is the other one.. Kindly reveal your identity..
I'll watch and post review once I be back to home and get my lappy.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Highly disappointed to see this situation 🤔 😒

I agree with Sri & if people are less interested to participate in VM contest then there is no meaning of a contest !

Anamika really good job for making 3 vms 👏👏👏👏👏
We should learn something from her...

I will watch the vms soon & will post my reviews 😊 But i think there is no meaning of rating rather we should enjoy the 4 vms 😃
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Highly disappointed to see this situation 🤔 😒

I agree with Sri & if people are less interested to participate in VM contest then there is no meaning of a contest !

Anamika really good job for making 3 vms 👏
We should learn something from her...

I will watch the vms soon & will post my reviews 😊 But i think there is no meaning of rating rather we should enjoy the 4 vms 😃

o...😲😲
no Di,mere liye itni badi baat...😲😛😛
am soo...much happy that you too sent a VM thank God i m not alone...😆😆
Thank you so much di...😛😊
I saw your VM 😛
OMG...what a VM...
Soo...lovely,so true...😛😊 it really suits the title...😛😳
i watched it 3 times back to back...never saw such a beautiful VM...😛😊
Di  you are amazing...👏👏⭐️
Twilight123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Only 4 combining 3 themes!!!!!! Anamika di..hat's off to you.. 3 entries for 3 themes!!! Didn't get who is the other one.. Kindly reveal your identity..
I'll watch and post review once I be back to home and get my lappy.

Thank you so.much Angel Dear...😛😳
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Theme 1
VM 1...the moment is started and he said his name, I went all 😳 I am actually seeing him and hearing his voice for the first time after I met him in person you know...🤣

Lovely scenes...lovely caps...beautiful moments. Loved it. 👏

The VM was beautiful. 😊 Wonder how he'll react if he sees this. 😛

VM2:
Actually I have not heard this song at all...😳 but the lyrics and the pics and videos were perfect. The effects, transitions etc were very good. Technically perfect. 👏  There's one pic of 'I love you' and his pic in the background. Again...what if he sees this. 🤣

From the VM's style I can guess the maker...but who's CrazyC on 4shared?

Theme 2:

Nice VM on Purvi, and the BGM was good, but I thought the initial fight scene was a bit too long. You could have reduced that and shown other scenes earlier.  Nice VM. 👏

Theme 3:

Lovely BGM, lovely Abhijeet-Purvi scenes...👏

BTW, where's that scene of Purvi tying a rope and throwing to Abhijeet in a hole from? 😕
Looks like I have missed a lot of episodes in the recent past. 😔

Congrats to Anamika for the fantastic VMs and spirit in attempting VMs in all themes. I wish others had participated...there would have been some lovely competition. Enjoyed watching all VMs...even the one by Crazy...I hope I am right in guessing the maker. 😛 (yeah...I just checked Anamika's post 😆)

Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Check the third post by Anamika. 😉 Your guess is right. 😆
Twilight123 thumbnail

Theme 1

VM 1...the moment is started and he said his name, I went all 😳 I am actually seeing him and hearing his voice for the first time after I met him in person you know...🤣

Lovely scenes...lovely caps...beautiful moments. Loved it. 👏

The VM was beautiful. 😊 Wonder how he'll react if he sees this. 😛

thank you so...much di...😛 i m soo...happy that you liked my VMs  but di now i think that i had a big mistake...actually i used mostly scenes of Abhijeet and not Aditya...but thanks for your such a lovely fb.😛  
VM2:
Actually I have not heard this song at all...😳 but the lyrics and the pics and videos were perfect. The effects, transitions etc were very good. Technically perfect. 👏  There's one pic of 'I love you' and his pic in the background. Again...what if he sees this. 🤣

yes, Deba di's VM  killed me..😛...never saw such a lovely VM...

Theme 2:

Nice VM on Purvi, and the BGM was good, but I thought the initial fight scene was a bit too long. You could have reduced that and shown other scenes earlier.  Nice VM. 👏
 thank you so much...Di...😛 hmm...that long scene...🤔 mujhe wo 2 parts me karna chahiye tha 🤔

Theme 3:

Lovely BGM, lovely Abhijeet-Purvi scenes...👏
thank you sooo... very much...🤗

BTW, where's that scene of Purvi tying a rope and throwing to Abhijeet in a hole from? 😕
Looks like I have missed a lot of episodes in the recent past. 😔
Di,that was from Diamond robbery...sunny leone wala episode...😆😆

Congrats to Anamika for the fantastic VMs and spirit in attempting VMs in all themes. I wish others had participated...there would have been some lovely competition. Enjoyed watching all VMs...even the one by Crazy...I hope I am right in guessing the maker. 😛 (yeah...I just checked Anamika's post 😆)

yes,you guessed it right......😉

A Big  Thanks to you di...🤗
for spending  your precious time in watching my VMs 🤗
and
 for your encouraging  and appreciating words...😛.😛
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh sunny leone one? I bunked it, but now I guess I have seen the only scene worth watching in that episode. 😆
Twilight123 thumbnail

Oh sunny leone one? I bunked it, but now I guess I have seen the only scene worth watching in that episode. 😆

true...😛😆