SBS(7 July):"Rangrasiya" shocking High Points (Full WU add)

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
SBS : Serial ke High Points

In "Rangrasiya" ,Paro's obsessed lover will stalk her to her home. 😲

('Rangrasiya' mein Paro ka aashiq... uska peecha karte karte uske ghar pahunch jaayega !!)

*Is it not shocking?? 😲

Down the cursor for chk full WU of "Rangrasiya" ke Naye Rudra n Pix

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Off screen Seg : "Rangrasiya" ke Naye Rudra

Written Update

In the show Rangrasiya, Rudra's birthday is being celebrated.  But at the celebrations is a guest, whose attitude and style match Rudra banna. We think, this guest looks like Rudra banna too.

Paro is seen walking in, dressed as Rudra, the mustache and even twirls the mustache like Rudra would. 

VO - A new Rudra has entered the show Rangrasiya. Shouting exactly like Rudra would, that person walks from the behind the curtains, calling out to Paro. That person removes the goggles just like Rudra does. ... and also twirls the mustache just like Rudra does... and then, simply bursts out laughing, because it is not easy being Rudra. This is Paro with a mustache.

Sanaya - I don't know what to say. Now when I will dress up, I will know. But yes, we have prepared a small skit to try and make him laugh. But Rudra is not a funny person. So anything I do like him, will not make anyone laugh.

VO - No one can become Rudra just by walking like him, wearing a cap and jacket like him or having a mustache like him. Paro may put on a false mustache or walk like a man, yet, it is not difficult to recognize her. Yes, Paro has dressed up as Rudra  to make Rudra laugh... to surprise him. But she herself is laughing away.

Sanaya - I just know he does, kaki saaa (she speaks like Rudra speaks, SaSh both laugh) ... Kaki saaa, that is how he says... that is all I do.

Ashish (imitating Sanaya style)  Major Saaab...

Sanaya - No, I don't speak like that. (Reporter asks how she says and she replies) ajor saab...

VO - On the occasion of Rudra's birthday, Paro has a small drama readied for him. And this drama has shown its colors... Rudra has changed. He is so happy, that he cannot say how much.

VO - He can see only Paro everywhere now... in everyone, he sees Paro and hugs that persons thinking she is Paro. (Rudra is shown hugging Aman) It is not Rudra's fault either. Paro is indeed so beautiful. And she has also decked herself up on the occasion of  the birthday. She is looking immensely gorgeous in the pink lehenga... glowing even more than the brightness of the lamps lit in the house.

Sanaya - It is my husband's birthday, so I had to get dressed... and look pretty for him.

Ashish - No, she is indeed looking good.

Sanaya - We are not going on our honeymoon, so we thought...

VO - She has not just decorated the house, but also has a big cake ready for Rudra on which she herself has written, 'Major saab' and that too, in English.

We were left stunned... no... no, not at seeing Paro's English, but at seeing her love for the cake. More than the birthday boy Rudra, it was Paro who ate the cake. yet we wonder how she manages to remain so slim.

Sanaya - I did not eat... (looks at Ashish)... when did I eat??

Ashish - She did not eat...

Sanaya - I am on a diet...

Ashish - The 1/2 KG cake that has disappeared, she did not eat it at all. 
πŸ˜†

⭐️Both segs vids uploaded on our YT channel.*
Joseph_A thumbnail
Pix (*Normal Quality)

-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aashiq is  it mean lover or something else