REPLACE KARAN SHARMA N TAKE KARAN TACKERIN ENP

dauli987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
PLS REPLACE KARAN SHARMA N TAKE KARAN TACKER  IN ENP then the show will rockk n increase its TRP...
KARAN TACKER N KRYSTLE LUKS AMAZING...
DNT U GUYS WANT TO SEE THEM AGAIN...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ummm...NOOO. Plz don't cuz I love Karan Sharma and KD together!! and the reason why ENP has no TRPs is because it is on Sony. 
gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So let me start with the basics. Caps is considered yelling so please try not to use that.

Now as far as KT vs KS goes. I absolutely adore KT and KD's pair but sometimes a change is a must. In this case KS is a wonderful change. If KS was a bad actor or had no comparison with KD than I understand you saying this but in this case just because you like one over the other does not mean they need to be replaced. Let's take Bollywood for example if a movie is not made under the big banner production or has the most senior actor doesn't mean the movie was not good.

That being said I apologize if you are offended because it's no pun intended.
Edited by hope20 - 9 years ago
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unfortunately, I would have to agree with the TM...Karan Sharma was a bad choice for a lead opposite to KD. Krystle should have been paired up with someone hot and manly. Karan Sharma should have played Chirag. Anyways I know why the CVs picked Karan Sharma because this show is not about him. I don't even think he is the lead. He is just there as a chipku person. This show is about a beautiful relationship between Sharda and Shakshi. So if the show focuses more on them than their love lives then TRPs are bound to increase. 
gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

Unfortunately, I would have to agree with the TM...Karan Sharma was a bad choice for a lead opposite to KD. Krystle should have been paired up with someone hot and manly. Karan Sharma should have played Chirag. Anyways I know why the CVs picked Karan Sharma because this show is not about him. I don't even think he is the lead. He is just there as a chipku person. This show is about a beautiful relationship between Sharda and Shakshi. So if the show focuses more on them than their love lives then TRPs are bound to increase. 

So Your opinion valued not as far as TRP goes and the love life of Karan and sakshi goes I would say that the show's main focus has ought to be Sharda's nayi pehchaan with the help of her daughter-in-law. This show was not created to portray the love life of Karan and sakshi. So with all due respect to your opinion I do believe it will be nice to see more of Karan and sakshi romance the focus should remain on Sharda's nayi Pehchaan.
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Karan Tacker has nothing to do with ENP. Please limit your discussions to ENP (the show) only. Any other discussions are not welcome and will be locked/trashed immediately.

Topic Closed.

IF Devt Team