Rishbala FS:"I Love My Abusive Husband"chap4 pgno24

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Rishbala FS:"I Love My Abusive Husband"
warning :its only for 16+
this is my first dark story on rishbala..plzz read it with open mind...

CHAPTER 1:

the gif credit:tumblr

I  drove away..i escaped from him..finally I m going to lead my life in a new way..i was soo tired..i was driving for  12 hours..i entered dehradun..finally I was out of his reach..i drove to a hotel..i entered n check in the hotel..the manager asked"whats ur name?"..i was abt to say madhubala but I tied my tongue n I said"pari.."..the manager handed over the keys to me..i went to my room..i was finally out of the hell..i freshened up n thought I had very less money..i cannt afford this hotel for much days..i have to search for a rent house..i went to the town to search for a room..the town was a small one..with peace n no noise..i really liked it...

I saw a tolet tag in a home..i entered the home..the land lady asked"what do u need dear?"..she was young lady of twenties..i said"is room available for rent?"..she said"its available but I have a boy in one room..another room is available..can u adjust?"..living with a stranger...that too a man..now only I had freed from a men now again..but I don't have any more money ..i need a house..i need a job..i have to start my life anew..i need to forget my past..i accepted the house for rent..

I entered the home..the land lady welcomed me..i entered the room it was pretty good..but I had to share my washroom with that men..thank god! The man was not here now..i took a bath fastly I jumped to the bed n drifted to peaceful  slumber.suddenly I heard door knock..who was it? No one knows me here..is he back?i sacredly took steps n I opened the door..i saw a middle aged man smiling down at me..i asked"may I help u?"..he said"I stay in the other room..may I know ur name?"..i tried to be cool n said"I said pari"...he smiled at me..then went to his room..

Then my land lady entered n said"my name is ria...shall we be friends?"I thought I had no friends in my life..i wanted friends n she was becoming my friends..i smiled at her n lead her to my room..she brought   food for me..i liked at her she was soo cute..i said her abt getting a job..she said  that she wud give me a job in her hotel..i was soo happy ..i m starting a new life with new ppl ..i loved it...tomorrow is gonna be my new life...with that thought I went to a deep n peacefully slumber..

I remembered the first time I saw rishabh..i had never seen him before..he suddenly asked my father to get me married to him..i was just 16 years..i didn't knew anything..i just thought he was soo richly dressed..i wanted to go out of my parents home as they both were always fighting n as a result of it they used to beat me..i thought him as my savior..he said"how much u need?"..my father said"u came to point now just 20 lakhs"..he agreed...the day I was getting married to me..i was happily beaming at him..but he seemed distant that time I didn't knew what I m getting into...all my inlaws were good to me..the servants led me to a room in placed me on the bed..

I was anticipatingly waiting for my husband to come..i heard the door creak open..i saw him walking towards me drunk..i was scared by his look..he grabbed me n said"strip off ur clothes.."I was confused n I asked"why??"..he said"u have no right to question me..i brought u..do as I say?".i felt insulted..i didnt like him now..i dont want to be near him..but my fate was always against me..i mumbled a no..he pushed me off to bed n said"do as I say..or be ready for the punishment..'I was scared..i started stripping..i was in my underwears..he said"stop"I saw him fearfully..he came near me n pulled my bra off n pinched my nipples..he said"I know u want me"..i wanted to say noo but my body was traiting me..my body reflexed..he smirked n said"I know u like it.."he grabbed my breasts n started biting it licking it n soothing it.it was painful but I didn't know why my body was liking it ..i cud feel his throbbing end near my stomach..

He sensually rubbed his length over my endangered area..i moaned..he asked"do u want me?"..i didn't know what to say..i just kept mum n bit my lip to stop mouning..he said'I m asking u reply me.."I said"noo I don't want it.."..he said"ur not here to defy me u r here to comply me if not go out of my house"..i knew I cannt go to my home back..they wud kill me if I go back..i knew my parents were monsters..i said"yes'..with a jerk he entered me..i flinched as he broke my virgin barrier..i gasped..he kissed me violently..delving every part of my mouth..his kiss was overpowering..i moaned in his mouth..i was really tired..

I wented to sleep..he again asked"u want more?" I said"noo'..he said'u have no right to say no.."..he rocked his length into me..again n again till he was satiated..i just screamed out in pain..i suddenly got up n saw I was not with rishabh..i m living a life of peace independently..but still my past was hovering over me..like a dark nightmare..i wipped my sweat from my forehead n took bath to claim my nerves..i slept..the nest day, ria took me to her hotel n made me a waitress..i saw the same man who is in rent in ria's home in the hotel..he came to smiling warmly..he extended his hand n said"I m ram..hotel manager"..i immediately drifted to rishabh in my thought..his sexy voice in bed...even he used to hurt me..but his voice was very soothing n sexy at the same time..ram patted my shoulders ..i said'I m pari..waitress..'"he laughed at me..i looked up n I saw his eyes..his eyes were black not chocolate brown hazels as rishabh in which I used to be lost..suddenly I thought why m I thinking abt rishabh a lot? Do I love my abusive husband...

@readers :dont hate rishabh...plzz wait till the story proceeds

"

Edited by christobelle - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
INDEX
CHAPTER 1: ABOVE
CHAPTER 2: PG NO 10
CHAPTER 3:PG NO 17
Edited by christobelle - 9 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow another different story!!😛
superb start!!😛
yes! madhu is in love with her abusive hubby!! no doubt in that! that's y she is thinking & dreaming abt him!!😉
continue soon!😳
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome start.
Dont worry I don't think anybody will hate it.
Write witout any worries.
Eagerly waiting to know Rishabh's POV
Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 9 years ago
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i liked ur ps
dnt hate rishabh lol
between who has the power over here to hate him
none no wrries darling keep on writing freely
loved the srarting
ferii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start diiidi 😳
Ahhhaaan dark story i really liked it 😛
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
whoa!!!'really dark story huh!😉
hmm rishab seems obsessive n somewhat pyscho...n madhu even bigger pyscho...seriously in love with abusive husband...but thats what makes the story interesting n different
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congos fr New SS!!! amazing start christy cntnue soon!!!
Grey-licious thumbnail
Interesting 
Plz cont soon 
simply.meghana thumbnail
Awesome start
Continue soon 😃