Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So here it is...

18+ update - read at your  own  risk .. 

In my OS RAYA are in early 30s so pls imagine in that way n who ever are both ramsir and gautami mams fans I didn't want to hurt anyone but due BALH closer I m writing this os...

Today RAYA got married today and aaj dono ki 1st nite hai and both r too nervous...

Priya and Ram entered their bedroom and bedroom was same like in BALH...they both entered their kingdom with holding eachothers hands...

Ram-Priya welcome to our kingdom hope tume pasand aaya hoga...

Priya-its beautiful ram just like our bedroom which we had in our show n iske liye thank u Ram n kissed him on his cheeks...

Ram-bas itna hi madam itne se mera kya hoga now tho we r legally husband-wife yaar...

Priya felt shy so she ran towards the window...ram followed her n saw that she was looking beautiful in light of moon and ram kept his hand on his waist n his chin on her shoulder...

Priya-I LOVE YOU RAM and kissed his cheeks again aur aaj ka din humhare liya kaash hai not cos humhari shaadi hui hai but aaj ki din we met for 1st time on the set...aur mujhe yaad bhi aap ne kya pahena tha...

Ram-I know that jaan ki you feel for me for from day 1 only...now shall we do our work yaa 1st night ko sirf baatein hi karni hai n he turned Priya towards him and both were looking into eachothers eyes and both titled their forehead n close their eyes for 5mins n were enjoying eachother closeness...

Priya opened her eyes and saw his man looking very handsome she felt like kissing him and she moved forward and kissed him lightly...  Ram was shocked with his he opened his eyes n saw his love smiling n he pulled more closer...

Ram-agar kiss karna tho theek se karo na n this is not 1st time we kissing n this time Priya saw lust and love in his eyes before he speak further Priya kissed him again her hands were moving in his hair and also on his shoulder...and Ram also started to respond her and his hand were moving on her neck and waist...both were having deep and passionate kiss both were enjoying their kiss when they felt difficulty in breathing they broke the kiss...

Priya and Ram both were breathing heavly...

Ram-Priya I know you are tired pls change karo go change fast and come I will change in room and pls come soon I ll be waiting for you...

Priya went to change and she know his man respect her a lot so she had a surprise for him...she had a shower and came out wearing transparent short black colour nighty...

When she came out she saw ram was standing at window looking at stars she tiped toed n went near him n hugged him from back..

Ram know that her jaan has a bath and came her smell was making him crazy...Ram had also changed into track pants and vest he wore...

When ram tured he saw Priya had wore transparent nighty this made him his mouth open...

Priya closed his mouth...

Priya -ram pehele aapna moo tho band kareye...

Ram came back from his senses..

Ram-Priya baby u r looking sooo sexy thank u for wearing it for me but u r not comfortable in it naa so kyun phena...

Priya-I wore I know aap yehi chate they that u want to make this night special so I wore aur main koun saa apne boyfriend ke saamne pehna hai I wore for my love my hubby...and Ram pls make me urs today...

He carried Priya in his arm while carrying Priya kissed him on his lips both were enjoying their most loveable kiss and ram placed her on gently after putting her on bed then to both didn't left eachother both were kissing as if there is no tomorrow both were tasting eachother saliva..

After a while they broke the kiss...

Rashi were looking into each other eyes... both wanted to feel eachother and ram sat on his knees n made Priya also sat on her knees...he removed his vest from his body n ram was looking very sexy and his broad chest and his 6 pack abs made Priya crazy...Priya moved forward and kissed him on his forehead then cheeks then nose then his chin n went down started kissing him on his chest while kissing ram felt down on his back n Priya was on top of him...her hands were roaming around on his chest n she sucked his ni***e also while she was kissing him ram pulled the chain of her nighty down...and ram was caressing her bare back this made Priya so good...

Ram-I love jaan and he removed the nighty from her shoulder and he kept it on the floor...

Priya was feeling lil shy because she was naked in front of him...

Now ram made her lye down on her back And started kissing her he kissed her forehead then on her neck Priyas hand her moving in his hair and then he kissed her eyes...

Ram-Priya u r beautiful I promise that I ll never leave aur humhara pyaar badega...

Priya-I love you RAAAMM now pls dnt stop from loving me aaj we ll become one ram pls make me yours I need u...

This was enough for ram to move forward he saw her breast and he took it his hands and pressed it this made her moaned...and ram looked at Priya she had closed her eyes and he again pressed it now he was pressing both her breast with his hands he was actually massaging it...

Priya-ram pls suck and lick them pls they are yours...

Ram took one n****e in his mouth and start to suck it he was loving it n she was moaning his name and he took other n****e in his mouth and he did the same thing with it he sucking it and while licking it his hands were moving down on her stomach he was playing with her navel and this was making Priya crazy she pulled him up and kissed him hard and while kissing Priya removed his track pant...now both were naked...

They broke the kiss and ram went down on her nave he started to kiss her there n sucked it and bite it and make it red with his love bites...and then ram went more down to her private part he opened her legs and saw her private part he kissed her thighs and inner thighs andwhile kissing he put his two finger inside her and was massaging so that she should come for him...after he removed his finger ram knows she has come for him then he licked her private part...

Priya-Rammm I love u for this u r making me crazy now pls nt toutre me I need uuu...

Ram stopped licking and kissing her and wen up towards her and kissed her through his kiss she tasted herself through him while kissibg ram entered her...when he entered she felt lil pain ram saw this on her face...

Ram-Priya baby pain nahi ho raha naa...

Priya-nahii ram its pleasure u r giving me now pls making me urs ram pls f**K me plss...

With this ram started moving in and out 1st he was moving slow so that it dosent pain then he saw she was enjoying it he increased the speed...both were taking each others name and then ram changed the position he lied down n made priya sit on his waist and then he entered her and they were moving fast till they reach their climax after that Priya hugged ram...

Then she slept beside him n both covered them with duvet...

Ram took Priya in his arm...both were in each other arms...

Priya-thanks ram for making me complete...I love uuu and gave small peck on his lips...

Ram-I LOVE U TOO...

And both slept in each other arms...

The end

Hope u guys like it and if its against the forum rule then pls mods tell me and guys I hope it have not hurted any one here I love both ram-Priya they are the best and bade acche lagte hai rocks Edited by dhristikpd - 9 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Im speechless
Can't say anything except 

Super Hottt 
romantic OS 

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG ..  very  hot  os.. ðŸ˜³

have  no  words  to say.. 

😃

will you continue this  OS? 

thanks  for PM 

abhishekpanchal thumbnail
To be honest..i liked it..loved it..but mentioning two highly respected persons like this is not good at all sooo its an humble request from of not to do so as it can be a social issue or will affect there image.. We love balh...it means raya..not rashi..pls..i request..n sory if my words have hurted u..but overall it was hot..amazing..n pls raya not rashi..let it be more fictional then real..
Rayaland thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhishekpanchal

To be honest..i liked it..loved it..but mentioning two highly respected persons like this is not good at all sooo its an humble request from of not to do so as it can be a social issue or will affect there image.. We love balh...it means raya..not rashi..pls..i request..n sory if my words have hurted u..but overall it was hot..amazing..n pls raya not rashi..let it be more fictional then real..

thanks for ur comment i love both raya n rashi but if priya name was sakshi in the show that would be personal cos they play the role r diff it doesnt matter in name i ll see more comment if it needed to change i ll surely change it for sure pls dnt feelll bad
Mani-RK thumbnail
had some diff feeling while reading
enjoyed reading tfs
.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG !!!
amazinggg...superb
jst love it...
Rayaland thumbnail
A note

shall i change it to RAYA OR KEEP IT AS RASHI ONLY pls guys comment on it n pls tell ur views if u want in Raya i ll surely change it
armanz thumbnail
Drishti it was really hot and tell u super hot OS.. You just nailed it. Keep it up gal.
a humble request read hot updates about them but as RaYa not as RaShi...now reading this just felt ki it would be better if u take her name as Priya. My opinion not to hurt you.
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm. It is hot and sensual. Keep writing. Lovely story.