Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hi sam 
first when i saw te banner i ws like armaan niddhi i dont wanna know about them but after reading the part it was too satisfying worki mean tht now it is clear wht kind of relation niddhin armaan share i ws shocked tht arman dint fall for niddhi ... but seriously sam ur awesome with ur work though i missed shilpa n arsh but this part gave ans. too many question bubling inside my head ...so now i wait for shipa's secret in armaans life  n as i told u befoe i do think armaan loved shilp before he officially met her
waiting fr fridy desperatly ...
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all tu yeh bata kya khati hai tu? I mean itana tej dimag wah wah
Honestly to give a such terrific twist to relationship based story was commendable hats of for that. I mean i didnt imagine that u wil make arman nidhi undercover informers that to by forced.the way they live their 6 months was horrible. As a reader this part was class apart i love reading it but it wil be awesome if u gave detail description about what arman nidhi actually saw i mean who got killed or what officer told them? For which mission they r forced to become undercover etc etc.
But anyways i loved it
U said arman take shooting department during mission?
i mean did he kill people and they(officers)allow him?
Whatever is that i am relax now as arman care about nidhi as friend and protector
I like the scene where vikas said 'r u gay?' and arman was 'aa batata hoo' hehehe
I want to see y arman said yes to shilpa when he dnt want to involve in relation becoz of drastic change in his life. Lets see Arman ka dil shilpa ke liye kitana badmash hai?
Do cont soon
Love neha
shooooona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly I would seriously wanna learn ur writing skills
Hands oft to u
U write the things which are even beyond our imagination
I think u used to get full marks in all the essays in ur exams
Coming back to the part
It was totally amazing
Never knew that this could have happened
Waiting for friday
Continue soon
Love u
-Im-Possible- thumbnail
Awesome part loved it...
Waiting for the next part...
do update soon & tc...
piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
As always grt update. But after re-reading last two updates together, why do I have a feeling that Armaan is trying to move away from Shilpa's life๐Ÿ˜”. The way he said it was the last trial and now he has to move back.

Also, by taking Nidhi's ring isn't he making sure that no one is able to track Nidhi anymore but that may not be possible until and unless Armaan has his watch. So is he going to take some hard decisions๐Ÿ˜ฒ???

To be honest, I am not relieved but scared after reading this update.

Waiting for next update.
shami810 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Sameera...Kya twist tha..!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I never in my wildest dreams thought that armaan nd nidhi undercover honge..!!
But the you always come out with super dhamaka..!!!
As always the part was brilliantly written... ๐Ÿ‘
Ab jake samaja why you took so long to update

The torcher through which Armaan nd Nidhi went was horrible. 
This totally explains the bond which they share nd thank god armaan would never fall for her.
But now m eagerly waiting for Shilpa's role in Armaan's life... 
It feels as if Badmaash Dil ki actual story abi start hui hai..!!

Friday toh kal hai...hopefully next part kal update ho jayega ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kguddu thumbnail
OMGGG.   armaan and Nikita are secret agents...the torture they went through was truly horrible... Now Sid too knows it . Now waiting for armaan and shilpa..& aaj toh Friday haiii ๐Ÿ˜›
keenu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woww yaa amazing update. . Hats off 2 u. . . Seriously u should try yor hand in industry. .    This update was beyond our imagination. . ., , ,     armaan nd nidhi agents vo b undercover. . . Seriously,, eager 2 knw whats d next. . . .    Bdw,,, 2oday is friday, , , lets c what is cookin in yor mind :p (i mean update. . .)    back 2 update want 2 see armaan nd shilpa moments.. . . . Plzzz yaa,i hope vo yehi wala friday ho. . . Update soon. . . :) nd ty 4 the update. . . :)
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh man :-( don't tell me you are not updating today.. 
I m dying to read about shilpa's role in armaan's life..
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plzzz update yaar
eagerly waiting for it