Rival site - Kapil Nirmal gets talking about Veera

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Kapil Nirmal gets talking about his Poland trip in Veera

Kapil Nirmal is pretty excited about getting on board the popular show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera (Beyond Dreams Productions) on Star Plus. The man who played the popular character of Nihaal was initially apprehensive of his return, and wanted a meaty enough role to stage a comeback.

And Kapil has exactly got that, at least in the chunk of shoot shot in Poland recently. As we know, the cast and crew of Veera was on an out of country shoot in Poland wherein Veera gets invited by a certain Neil (Kapil Nirmal) for a training in agriculture, and this has paved way for the comeback of Nihaal into the show.

Kapil had a great time shooting with the grownup kids in the show, but missed working with the little Harshita Ojha. "My equation with Harshita is very different. She is a doll, and we gelled very well. I did miss her on the set, but working with Digangana was also good. I share more of a professional relationship with her, and it was fun shooting."

Talking about the Poland shoot, the actor states, "We had some great time shooting in Poland. The adversities were many, in the form of unpredictable climate. In the span of 10 days, we saw a lot of varying changes in the climate. The Poland shoot ended on a positive note for me, but I am not sure whether I will be seen again in the India track."

Kapil had to learn few words from the Polish language, as Neil the character he plays is supposed to be living in the place for some time now. "Yes, I was sent a video with certain frequently used words in Polish language. I had to get the pronunciation right, and I worked on it. You will see me talking few words here and there."

Amidst the hectic schedule of shoot, Kapil managed to steal some time for himself, and went sight-seeing and shopping. "I shopped quite a lot. I bought varieties of chocolates and biscuits, and of course many other things which I do not want to disclose (smiles). I got time to roam around in the country side and also in the city. I used to get going on a walk, during my free time."

Kapil, who dons a new look in Veera, now with jacket, boots and a hat feels that his earlier look was more comfortable and nice. "Kurta was easier to manage, and it was fun shooting with them on. We usually do not get a chance to don kurtas in real life, and wearing them in the show gave me a nice feeling. After getting back now, I need to get into a brand new attire. However, people have told me that I look stunning in this new look (smiles)."

Kapil, welcome back to Veera.

Edited by uknaik99 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
He will not come back?!?! 😲
But sahil will come with VeeBa to the Pind???
Then why are they sending Ranvi away???
Yeh kya ho raha hai? O_o
TFS dear:)
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mishachwdhury

He will not come back?!?! 😲
But sahil will come with VeeBa to the Pind???
Then why are they sending Ranvi away???
Yeh kya ho raha hai? O_o
TFS dear:)

Thats wat Im thinking!
Today Kapil posted a pic of himself in his new look of Nihal in pind! πŸ˜•

rogerrocks thumbnail
Gosh..What the hell..I cant sit through more of RanJan & Chanchli πŸ˜² Here i was getting all excited for a Ratan-Nihal track & they do this? πŸ˜†
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TFS :)

He must have given this IV pehle. Maybe now they decided to bring him back and hence the pic :/
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Gosh..What the hell..I cant sit through more of RanJan & Chanchli😲 Here i was getting all excited for a Ratan-Nihal track & they do this?πŸ˜†

No yaar he'll deffo come back!
He posted a pic of himself today in Nihal's look!
He has to come back... I was excited for his track!
I cant tolerate Ran-Chan-Jan drama AT ALL! 😭
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Gosh..What the hell..I cant sit through more of RanJan & Chanchli😲 Here i was getting all excited for a Ratan-Nihal track & they do this?πŸ˜†

He posted a pic today of his look.. Maybe jab IV diya hoga tab decided nahi hoga and ab ho gaya hoga to bring him back πŸ˜•
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he's not back yet πŸ˜³..
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

No yaar he'll deffo come back!
He posted a pic of himself today in Nihal's look!
He has to come back... I was excited for his track!
I cant tolerate Ran-Chan-Jan drama AT ALL! 😭

Nihal looked dashing in today's epi..Especially the last scene..I kept alternating between Vishal & Kapil πŸ˜†  Gosh CVs, pls bring him back..Don do this πŸ˜†
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guss they decided to continue with his track it must be old ivs.they r intended to surprise us