Sonam's ex BF/director Punit Malhotra runs over a girl in Mumbai

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
July 5, 2014

There's a long list of celebrities who lose control over themselves after they get high. This kind of behaviour only invite TROUBLE' for them.

Recently, filmmaker Punit Malhotra who has movies like I Hate Luv Storys and Gori Tere Pyaar Mein in his credit found himself in a similar situation.

As per an onlooker, Punit was drunk driving in a suburban Mumbai area when he lost control over his car. He also ran over a girl's foot standing at the corner of the road. Fortunately, nothing serious happened and the girl got saved.

With two movies in his filmography and both performing average at the box office, Punit's career may not be going great guns.

On the personal front, Punit was dating actress Sonam Kapoor who had acted in I Hate Luv Storys. That relation too went kaput earlier this year. So are all these failures the reason behind Punit's behaviour?

Edited by Quietude - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quietude

On the personal front, Punit was dating actress Sonam Kapoor who had acted in I Hate Luv Storys. That relation too went kaput earlier this year. So are all these failures the reason behind Punit's behaviour?

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Punit Malhotra @punitdmalhotra  

Oye @pinkvilla You've got this news wrong. Don't know who you're talking about. Firstly I don't drink at all...

Punit Malhotra @punitdmalhotra  

And I certainly don't drink and drive. Secondly I am not depressed. And most importantly I HAVEN'T RUN OVER ANY GIRL!!! @pinkvilla