Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Airplane Wishes 2Airplane Wishes 2Airplane Wishes 2Airplane Wishes 2
Birthday BalloonBirthday BalloonBirthday BalloonBirthday BalloonBirthday BalloonBirthday Balloon

Krishnaa --My dear Sakhi! Happy Birthday, Darling! Here is your Cake!

Birthday CandlesBirthday CandlesBirthday CandlesBirthday CandlesBirthday CandlesBirthday Candles

Some Champagne for us all -- Let us get the Party started, Y'all

Birthday BalloonBirthday BalloonBirthday BalloonBirthday BalloonBirthday BalloonBirthday Balloon

Edited by Medha.S - 9 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

awwhhh b... you are very spl to me.. u are the first member of my mb family. . my priya devarji! !! in twitter n my priya aarya arjun in if...

Thank you for those gifs.. ambulance bhejo pls...

awwhh I m flying like a butterfly. .

the song.. muah muah. . I m finding short of words. . n I promise lemme say it in the mb..

yeh mera vachan hai ki mei tume kabhi akela nehi chodegi... I m there always. .

Awww my dear drupad kanya...!!!! Zyada uru mat.. Waise  ajj hi ur aarya is gonna start murdering my bros.. 

Ok now my wifey panchali.. Love ya baby.. So happy u loved it.. Ambulance kyun? I will pick u up and carry u baby...

And thanks for the vachan. Rahega atal meraa mann .yajnaseni ka yeh vachan
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Hey Medha did u see the one direction song i opsted .. I m waiting for panchali to check out the boys and choose her fave!!! Haha.. 
And Madhav.. Did u see what a beautiful cake we put for your sakhi taking your name?  

And everybody... Just dun wish her and fly off... Join the party... We can do anythung today!! (Until its not bashing or so which its obvio not)

And Krish..ya darling I heard ur pitch perfevt voive!!! So pitch is the shrillness of voice na? Lol i m bad at physucs
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Krishnaaa!!!!🥳

Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So, Krishnaa...what are your big plans for today??? 😃

Are you looking forward to seeing your teddy bear aarya in action today? 😛
sayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Krishnaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Meri jyesht mata..😉 )
"Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!"

My Poem for you as Draupadi

Husband, husband, husband, husband, husband is what you said,
god's word is not retractable, so five men you wed,
born out of the sacrificial fire and not a womb,
you stuck by your husbands through all of the gloom,
the god Krishna is always by your side,
making sure that your sari fabric never comes completely untied;
you always stood up against your aggressors,
never letting them make you feel like the lesser.

My Poem for You on ur Birthday

Within you, I've found the perfect friend
Someone who I know will be there till the end
And they're not just thoughts I hope will fulfill
But thoughts that will stand forever

my sigs for you...

Hope u love it

& once more...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!😊

PS :: The poem on Draupadi is not by me...I just felt that I should write it here to dedicate you Krishnaa as Draupadi & The birthday poem is by me although I took help ( it's short I know... I am not good at expressing feelings Sorry!!!)

Edited by sayee - 9 years ago
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Krish ur teddy bear aarya is gifting ur d heads of abt 20-30 kauravas!!!!! Cn anythng get better dan dat!?!?!?!? ;)
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🥳wish u a super wonderful birthday krish 🤗
@frappie n bristy the thread is fabulous⭐️⭐️
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

Hey Medha did u see the one direction song i opsted .. I m waiting for panchali to check out the boys and choose her fave!!! Haha.. 

And Madhav.. Did u see what a beautiful cake we put for your sakhi taking your name?  

And everybody... Just dun wish her and fly off... Join the party... We can do anythung today!! (Until its not bashing or so which its obvio not)

And Krish..ya darling I heard ur pitch perfevt voive!!! So pitch is the shrillness of voice na? Lol i m bad at physucs

OMG -- That song is an old one -- I will post more yayyy! I hope she likes the guys i like lol 

And yes darling --- OH WOW JUST WOW -- Such a Magnificent beautiful and eccentric cake from a magnificent beautiful and eccentric Madhav to his dear Sakhi🤗
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shriya95

Krish ur teddy bear aarya is gifting ur d heads of abt 20-30 kauravas!!!!! Cn anythng get better dan dat!?!?!?!? ;)

Lol Subhadra suno d day bhrata bheem will kill Bhrata dushi dat day we will go to paris to get panchaali the best hair spa in the world with some twilight blood 😉