Loved the lightness of the last 10 minutes

Guinea thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys a confession 😆I was watching the germany france QF today live and had put RR on recording . Came to the forum first and read a few posts ...thought it is a lame fillerish episode ...
But I was wrong ...really enjoyed the last 10 minutes of the episode . The whole rudra birthday thing was so sweet ..loved the way rudra was behaving like a sullen kid and everyone on the game of fooling him ...

The scene had a certain lightness to it ...which I truely enjoyed . Our show sometimes becomes too heavy / emotional etc so such scenes are most welcome . All the actors did a wonderful job . Love sanaya especially in light scenes ...

She was also looking extra gorgeous in that lovely yellow / orange outfit at the end 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parud_Forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree last 10 mins were my Fav too
but I loved sumer in the first half
specially when kcm was beating him 🤣
he is such a adorable character:)
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All he wanted was a birthday wish, can't a guy have that without people resorting to his character being butchered :S his slowly changing, his not asking for a party just a birthday wish.
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud_Forever

Agree last 10 mins were my Fav too
but I loved sumer in the first half
specially when kcm was beating him 🤣
he is such a adorable character:)

Sumer is my favourite character in the show ...loved how he said " acchaar daal rahe hain " 😆
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marvel-freak

All he wanted was a birthday wish, can't a guy have that without people resorting to his character being butchered :S his slowly changing, his not asking for a party just a birthday wish.

Everybody has an opinion yaar its allright , I feel rudra has mellowed down and these things love , family , presents for loved ones , his birthday etc matter to him now ...earlier they didn't . 

I enjoyed the scene 😊
Parud_Forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guinea

Sumer is my favourite character in the show ...loved how he said " acchaar daal rahe hain "😆

he is my fav too and udit is doing an awesome job as sumer 👏
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I actually didn't like the childish thoughts 😕 - totally unlike the Rudra I know - but every person has many facets to their personality, so this is a new one I guess

It was really funny how KcM shut the door on Sumer 😆

Glad Sumer is always taunting KcM about her failed evil plans 😆
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
G, you made an episode post. 😊👍🏼
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guinea,
Nice to see you posting. Copying what I posted on Sush's thread...

Ok today was a Perfect 10 episode in terms of TRP...

Loved Rudra-Mala scene. You could feel for Mala today. Rudra's hesitancy in acknowledging her pride in him. The conflict between his heart and his mind...

And love Shatabdi. I was like, oh I so want this lady to become the bahu of this family. Yeah Sumer ofcourse. They make a perfect jodi!

Even the Paro-Rudra scene. He sure was waiting for Paro to wish him with another kissey! Bechara! Paro looking prettier than ever in white (my favourite)

So it seems the stalker is Rudra's colleague and might be waiting at home (the call to Paro) which will be a big surprise for Rudra. 

Precap - was that his imagination...for the day is not over yet...

dd

p.s. I also think the birthday thing is happening just so that it is an opportunity for Rudra to seek his mother's blessings. And the colleague (stalker) is at home visiting for his birthday. Blooper is in the date ofcourse but if the CVs could make a blunder with Paro liking milk then we can just add this one to their list of bloopers!😉

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvbuf

I actually didn't like the childish thoughts 😕 - totally unlike the Rudra I know - but every person has many facets to their personality, so this is a new one I guess

It was really funny how KcM shut the door on Sumer 😆

Glad Sumer is always taunting KcM about her failed evil plans 😆

I think rudra is shown to be mellowing ...thats what love does to you 😆But its cool if you didn't like the scene , many ppl in the forum didn't 😊

I adore udit shukla ie apna sumer . The way he taunts his ma sa is awesome ...