complete written update--18th sep

Himmi_K thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi yaaro,

I am back with my update ………..i am rather in serious mood today. I am totally unable to forget jai's forlorn look in yesterdays party and the way bani darted out sobbing uncontrollably  when jai was putting those bangles on pia's hands…. (oh guys you are killing me…when are u going to confess your unfathomable love and affection for each other….) ok so I am dedicating this song for these estranged love birds with hope that kekta mai will soon reunite them…..(those who doesn't know hindi can very well skip it….)

Zuki zuki si nazar bekaraar hai ke nahi,

Dabaa dabaa sa sahi dil me pyar hai ke nahi…(reference: dori tying)

Tu apne dil ki jawan dhadkano ko ginke bata,

Meri tarah tera dil bekarar hai ke nahi….(reference: button sewing)

Wo pal ke jisme mohabbat jawaan hoti hai

Us ek pal ka tuze intazaar hai ke nahi………..(reference: 19th june)

tere ummeed pe thukara raha hu duniyan ko

tuze bhi apane pe ye ayetabar hain ke nahi….(reference: slapping jiggy and sanyasi left right and center)

ok coming back to my original self……

Albert Einstein once said " intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death" newly improved quote would be

"intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death……with pauses inbetween for watching kekta mai's daily soaps"

what a preamble that was…..

ok so here goes the update……

whole family is gathered around rashi who is crying crying and more crying…(bani ka rone ka rog contagious hai shayad)

everyone is asking her questions as why is she crying…..sexy sanyasi looking pale with tension….(pol khul gayi to)

bani is standing outside..listening carefully…

rashi says she isn't feeling good that's it……

froggy face rohit looks on (haila…last episode me to isko dadhi thi and today he is all cleanshaven…..what a continuity..)

bani comes hurstling …when rashi isn't speaking anything….she urges rashi to open her mouth and tell the truth…..jai is startled to see her…..

bani keeps on telling pujaran to speak up who is just crying…

bani says that if today she doesn't open her mouth now..and tell everyone the truth….(see who is talking)

at last bani opens her mouth and tells everyone that ranweer slaped her….everyone is shocked(to in logonko kya laga sanyasi pujaran ki aarti utarta hoga)

sanyasi looks frightened.

ranvijay cobra is all set to slap sansaysi….but  jai stopes him saying that bani should not be believed as she always comes up with cock and bulls story. Nobody knows when she is telling truth and when is she lieing. There is pure hatred on his face…(still I love u my cuddu)

he wants to listen to rashi's version of story…..here comes dagabaz no 1 rashi…..she says everything is good and fine with her and that she is happy with ranweer(that's why u are crying babes,khushike aansu…I guess)

next part coming

bani is dumbfounded……cause of rashi's betrayal.

Jai is disgusted. He shouts at bani for telling lies….(bani bani….yes Mr.walia……making stories….no Mr.walia…..telling lies….no Mr.walia……shut your mouth then…..ha ha ha ….that's my version of jony jony yes papa)

Jai says she has already destroyed their relationship and now doing same with rashi's marriage (does it exist in first place……)

And that he wont allow her to do that..(usne permission mangi kab hai)

He tells her to do her duty as catering manager….and take advance from her boss…..he is throwing up all the venom that he has in his heart…..

Still bani mam is all set to make rashi speak…but jiggy the nagin…stops her saying that rashi is smart and has brains to tell the truth….(u deserve a nobel prize for this discovery….)

Bani ignores her and asks rashi about those injury marks she has on her hands…..to which rashi bowles her over by saying that she got injured when she was putting on her bangles….(oye sanyasi apne mama se puch kangan kaise pehnate aur utarte hai…..he is an expert…)

Bani is hurt….she keeps on staring jai….who is remorseful….as he himself is not convinced about what he has said just now….

Masi knows that bani is telling truth….

But she doesn't speak (as usual) as noone would believe her…

Bani leaves….(bani have u read that story in nursery by chance……crying wolf….same thing is happening with u now)

Bani comes out of room…jai's words still ringing in her ears…she is looking lost…(actually she has no expression whatsoever on her face……ohh poor thing…ram saath nahi hota to….)she is coming downstairs…(oye bani,kitni baar bola hai u mu uthake mat chal…watch your steps babe….)

Sad version of their anthem is playing in background….

Khamoshiyon ka zeher pina hai muzko magar

Teri meri ye duri ab to haan hogi puri

Bikhare hai sab armaan hai …..jiya dhadak…..

She isn't feeling good…she is feeling dizzy….she asks sangram…(iske company through arrange hone wale har party pe ye kyo jaata hai) permission to go home as she is sick….sangram…is happy with her work and lets her go….as soon as she leaves some nasty music plays in background as he looks on ….(I think he is hatching some plan with jiggu…..bahot pitega ye meri zaadu se….)

And ……..bani bumps into none other than my cuddu jai…(ohhhhh man he is looking smashing…..)

He gives bani a look full of disgust…..as she keeps on looking at him….he turns his head….

Another version of jiya dhadak playing…..

He doesn't utter  a single word……jiggi is watching them with that patent smirk on her face……as bani leaves again crying….she comes and ask jai as where is she going at this hour……and that to all alone….jai gave jiggy…I-know-how-much-u-care look…but then moves ahead to find bani….

Next part coming

Rano is comforting rashi……rano says that she knows bani isn't lying as she never does that….(are u sure babes….nishikant dixit is your papa and not raja harishchandra)

She says that rashi has betrayed bani by doing this….

Here comes…joke of the day….

Rashi replies that she wants to save her marriage with ranweer…(oh aise sexy sanyasi ko kaun chodega…)

And today she lied cause she wanted to save him…so now at least he would start loving her….due to her sacrifies….(aree rashi…pujaran…tera sanyasi jai ka sirf namesake bhanja hai….wo jai nahi hai…jo tere scarifies ko bhav dega)

She says that this marriage is most important thing in her life….nobody loved her and now she wants to gain love of her husband…(daydreaming babes)…so she had no other option than betraying bani..(that's alliteration)

Rano advices her to break the marriage…before it breaks rashi down….(oyeee pia ko party me bulaya nahi to wo bhut bankar tere andar aagayi kya……jo tu use peaheaded ki tarah shadi todne ka advise de rahi hai)

Rashi is (again) crying and says that she would go to any extent to save her marriage…(now I doubt her…is she in jiggy's league )

Rano comes out of room searching for bani di who is nowhere to be seen in party…..rano realizes that she must have left for home….and she calls pushky the pet…(is he the only living soul on planet earth…usse better tu tony ko phone karti….lagta hai pia aur isne apne brains swap karliye aaj)

Bani is walking on the road….all alone.jai's voice echoing in her mind…..the way he says that she is making mockery out of their relationship……she is clutching her tummy and walking weirdly and fells down…………..and here comes…pushky the pet in yet another swanky car…(I think agar coincidences nahi hote to kekta mai ke serial kaise chalet….remember jiggy saying that it will take them 2 hours to reach their party venue…..to pushky vaha 10 minutes me aagaya…….i think he has that bat man's flying car)

He lifts bani,make her sit in front seat and go hunting for hospital…

Here in party jiggy the nagin talking to her sapola..(sanyasi I mean)

She sends him to trail bani….(ye lo bani karamchandani mami ka karamchand bhanja ) she warns him not to come back empty handed…..

Here pushky is unable to find a hospital and takes her to a hotel(which has uncanny resemblance with walia mansion….kekta paise bacha rahi ho kya….to atleast doosare kisi serial ka set use karti…)

Aur mumbai ke kaunse part me party rakhi hai unhone…jaha ek hospital chodo….ek clinic bhi nahi hai…

Well he requests receptionist to arrange for their hotel's doctor…which seem to have present…on that day

Pushky  takes bani to room…(which looks like jai's bedroom)

And helps her lie down on bed….ok their pictures are being taken.

Here karamchand bhanja is all ready with photographs…he and jiggu are laughing as they plans to teach bani a lesson and use pushky to do the same….(pushky sab tera use karte hai yaar…oh I am crying)

Episode ends here

I am so sorry for such lousy update but my pc wasn't working properly today….hope u forgive.

here are some bestsellers and dedications made by their authers that I have come up with…..inspired(read:copied) by MT's style…hope u like them.

Jai walia: 19th june…night that transformed me from lion to lamb.

Dedicated to roshni chopra….without  whom this night could have not been materialized.

Jai walia: How to attend Lamaze classes in business suit and still feel comfortable.

Dedicated to Armani..(the designer) who tailored such suit for me…..

Jai walia: Life begins at 40 and ends as soon as you get married.

Dedicated to my wife bani walia….without her absence in my room,I wouldn't have spared with my brains and time to complete this book.

Jai walia: Baby and business boom…how my baby expanded my business.

Dedicated to bani walia mother of my first unborn who made me buy 1o different companies where she worked during her pregnancy.

Jai walia: Reincarnated souls……hows habits don't die with your body.

Dedicated to bani walia….who is hybrid reincarnation of Sherlock holmes and Florence nightingel

Bani walia: 101 useful tips to pull up errants husbands…….

.dedicated to….Rashi Ranweer walia…who made me appreciate the rising need of such books and inspired me to write it  in time…..

Bani walia: How to make your baby strong and forbearing when he/she is still in your womb.

With immense regret  I  Dedicate this book to …..my first unborn who couldn't be so strong and tolerant as I wanted him to be.

Rashi walia: How to ignite passion in a priest (read: sanyasi).   

Dedicated to bani walia  who gifted me first copy of her book i.e. 101 useful ways to pull up errant husbands…….

Pushkar shukla: How to rent a sport-car for day and make your golddigger wife jealous.

Dedicated to my friend jeetu mechanic(who was bashed up by my mentor jai walia) for letting me use car from his garage to show off.

Pushkar shukla: How to understand your master's commands and trail them wherever they takes their butts to….for poochs.

Masters are requested to read this book to their respective poochs….for easy understanding illustrations are provided. (thanks to Natwar-my ex-wife's current boyfriend for wonderfull sketches….)

Dedicated to my mentor jai walia for permitting me to be his wife's pooch to make more detailed research.

Rano walia: How not to make suzi ka halwa….and still get credit for it.

Dedicated to rashi walia who always made suzi ka halwa and let me hogged the credit.

do write ur comments.... 

Edited by himali_kokate - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irumnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks .. so much
cheers
Irum
Tazmanian_Devil thumbnail
Thanx so much!!
Rashi what did you do, there goes the last of bani's credibility!!
*Indian currey* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanxz alot for the update...!! 😛 😃 😉

Raashi that was not good done...you fraud u dhokebaaz...okei enough with my gaalis..!!😡

Edited by *Indian currey* - 17 years ago
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. Nice preamble to the update.
smuk thumbnail
Thanks u soo much for the opdate.. 😊
meghna thumbnail
I have a feeling that Raashi is just doing drama of helping Bani and maybe is conspiring with Roshni to get Bani out of Jai Walia's life nad in the process also lose the child with all the tension.
Meghna
Grumpyyy thumbnail
Thx! Jai is really starting to get on my nerves now. Cant wait to read the rest ...
ducky_euro thumbnail
thanx, i'm waiting to read the next part 😛 😛
nellie_2 thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update and song Himali! Great job!

Love Neha xxx