New Article|Interview PIC--*DD As as Matrix Hair Brand Ambassador*

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
[Article] Drashti Dhami's new look as Matrix Hair Color's brand ambassador !! http://bit.ly/1mobc71 πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Embedded image permalink

Drashti Dhami, inarguably one of the most stunning faces on TV, has had many achievements under her belt! The babe, who won Best Actress (Critics) at the Zee Gold Awards 2014 and also bagged the 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6' trophy, is now lending her name over to the cosmetics world.

Yeah...you read right! The Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon actor has bagged an endorsement deal with an international brand Matrix Hair Color.

Television's superstar Drashti has been roped in as the face of MATRIX India's hair colour brand - SoColor. The beautiful actress made the official announcement via social media site, Twitter, soon after Matrix Hair India made the announcement.

"I'm most excited to be part of creating and showcasing the latest cut and colour looks from the brand," Drashti said in a statement. She tweeted, "I'm so excited to be a part of the Matrix Family! It feels great to be the #MatrixColorAmbassador @MatrixHairIndia"

Buzz of Ms. Dhami's involvement with Matrix Hair Care brand surfaced after some of her pics started appearing on Matrix India's official Twitter site. The first look of her debut commercial for the brand is revealed and the actress is looking quite gorgeous. Drashti has shed her simpleton look for something ultra cool and sexy. The telly babe's new luscious hairdo, the smoky eye make-up and attire work wonders for her glamorous avatar, bringing out the perfect evening look!

Her look in the official banners of the brand has been created using a Caramel Twist technique, developed by the MATRIX technical and artistic teams. Inspired by the conception of blending two tones, the look highlights the interplay of dark and light tones of SoColor's warm brown hues.

Talking about the color she is wearing Drashti said, "The shades of SoColor have been designed to complement Indian skin tones and work on our naturally dark hair. I would recommend SoColor for both everyday wearable hair color and for a stunning, head turning look."

This is the first trendsetting look unveiled by the brand, with many more to follow during the course of the campaign. "We are confident that our audience will love seeing their favourite TV star in the new looks that she will showcase for the brand," said Monalisa Dowerah, marketing manager, MATRIX India.

Tell us, totalfilmy readers, do you like Drashti's new look with this hair color? Do you think SoColor is a good brand match for her? πŸ‘πŸ˜³

P.S.-- Wow My Gorgeous Queen DD Rocks God Bless U DD !! Keep Rocking & Congrats yet again U deserve it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ€—!!
Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Do Comments & likes πŸ˜ƒ
bokul thumbnail